Going out, female narcissism and Facebook.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

manly5000 wrote:You motherf!ckers need to listen to this motherf!cker. He's gone abroad, built a life, found an AMAZING Filipina to complete him, and has one awesome plan for the future. Stop giving him sh!t and learn from his experience.

I'm a Latin America guy but if I ever decided to hit up the Philippines, OutWest would be my sensei.
I second your enthusiasm, jefe. Just don't start looking for a decent girlfriend/potential wife and end up enjoying the mindless pumping & dumping. Once you got into the latter, it's hard to even remember what your original purpose was, or shouild have been. Only to end up all old and jaded, with an empty wallet and a mixed bag full of good memories and regrets.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Jester wrote:
publicduende wrote:
And yes, I believe it's only a matter of time before the institution of marriage will lose whatever is left of its original meaning. When that happens, you might see men and women of any age bonding freely in any quantity and permutation allowable by biology and socio-economic status. Thing is, I really don't see the consequences favouring the kind of jaded middle age, or young and socially impaired men who, at least on here, are the most vocal about "marrying young virgins" or "enjoying alpha status" in pockets of second/third world countries.
Mmmm so I need to go father my tribe, and quickly, before everything degenerates into a big, mazola-covered ambisexual orgy?

Not sure whether to feel belittled or motivated.
Well, that's the long term trend. Not saying it will happen soon, or in the same way everywhere. TPTB have surely been full at work for the best part of a century to ensure that societal decline would reduce the world population to a sizable amount of domesticated people who can be functional to a shrinking elite.

By the way Jester, may I ask you, how old are you? Isn't it time you paid that visit to Colombia? Or the Phils? Or Kazakhstan? :)
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Jester wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Just curious...would you support legalizing having multiple spouses?
Unlike gay marriage, that tradition has thousands of years of history behind it.
After all, all it takes is a loving relationship as they say. I very much support
legalizing polygamy, ( I am not a mormon) so that such people can come
out of the shadows and live free of the extreme phobias associated with the haters.

I cannot think of any valid reason to make such relationships illegal.
I think it is only a matter of time...

Outwest

Thank you.

Encouraging to hear!

:D :wink:
By the way, I am not professing myself against love, not even polygamous love. It's the institution of marriage that I find obsolete and questionable, nowadays. A bit what Winston (and many others) refer to when drawing the line between spirituality and an organised cult with its hierarchies, institutions, liturgy...and hidden agendas.

Then one may well wonder why I married my wife Monica, in Medellin no less. Simple as that: we had to do it so she could have easy access to a Visa and be able to work here (since she had a respectable career back home and no desire to give it up for good). I may sound full of crap, but believe me when I say: had she been from a EU country, I would have never gotten married.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

publicduende wrote:
Jester wrote:

Mmmm so I need to go father my tribe, and quickly, before everything degenerates into a big, mazola-covered ambisexual orgy?

Not sure whether to feel belittled or motivated.
Well, that's the long term trend. Not saying it will happen soon, or in the same way everywhere. TPTB have surely been full at work for the best part of a century to ensure that societal decline would reduce the world population to a sizable amount of domesticated people who can be functional to a shrinking elite.
That's an interesting word, domesticated. What I don't want to be. Getting married at age 19, living without birth control, talking back to authority, refusing to promise monogamy...

I guess what I have is an ATTITUDE problem.

publicduende wrote:
By the way Jester, may I ask you, how old are you? Isn't it time you paid that visit to Colombia? Or the Phils? Or Kazakhstan? :)
Need to add this to my signature.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voice of Reason wrote:And furthermore, these squawking women have the hide to stamp their feet and demand respect, just because they are women. Example:

http://feminspire.com/feminists-dont-wa ... al-rights/
I just posted this in the comments section of that blog:
"You can't lump all feminists into one group and you don't speak for all feminists. Feminism is a trojan horse. It starts out pretending to be about equality but it is about emasculating men and giving all power to women so the NWO and world government will have less resistance. The elite does not care about your "equal rights". They have their own nefarious agenda.

No guy has a problem with equal rights. In the 1970's, women were all for women's lib. Even Charlies Angels were. But they NEVER acted like bitches or became masculine. They were still sweet, feminine and wholesome. Today is a different story.

Tell me something: If feminism is about equality then how come in America you are allowed to say "women are smarter than men" but you can't say "men are smarter than women"? Why are there so many such double standards? And why do husbands have to call their wives "the boss" in America? They always say "she's the boss". How is that equal?"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

they act like whores as they are whores, thats the bottom line.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

This chicks got it easy so she talks about how it's quit difficult to have so much success with creeps.
Also look at her picture..not suggestive at all..rofl

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relati ... 6882123656

All these men have no pride..they develop this type of monster...AW even spit on them haha.

I turn the story over and over and i sincerely believe that 90 percent of males in a pussyfied country are lost forever.
No way of making around it.

They won't be any change in the WW.
Time to move for those who still believe some catastroph will happen..pack it fast because America is willing to export this female model all around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why do women get so many likes on Facebook? It's ridiculous. A girl or woman can just post one word, even a senseless stupid word, and she will get hundreds of likes. WTF is up with that? It's illogical and stupid.

matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Re: Going out, female narcissism and Facebook.

Post by matthewcoury »

Voice of Reason wrote:Whenever I go out with western women in western society, all they ever seem do is take "sexy' pictures of themselves and each other, to post on Facebook. Most of these photos involve them doing such stupid things as grinding each other, pressing their breasts together, and pulling stupid faces. They have no class at all.

Haven't they got anything better to do? They certainly don't socialize with men when they go out (unless he is in their clique).

Are they so absorbed in their own self-importance and superiority that they think this is a normal way to behave?
even the nicest girls i know do this crap and post all these completely unnecessary pictures on facebook........it is their little "fan club" as if they are some supermodel or something.....they know they can get a hundred or more like 500 likes and it just makes them feel like "OMG...look at me....im so hot you cant have me" .....the american girls value is ALLL based on how much more desired she is than the other girl and how much men want her.....its not based in true friendships or how many real and caring friends she has its all based on fakeness.....how many fake friends does she have......how many men are drooling over her.......how many men can she shoot down......in another country its based on her values, how many true and real friendships she has (not who has the most fake friends), and her value comes from the appreciation that is sincere she receives from her husband or boyfriend....as far as facebook who REALLY needs to post a picture EVERY TIME they get in and out of the car??? come on......you will see it ALL the TIME...them posting a picture of them making the same stupid duck face they made last time.....if you have girls who are friends from other countries you will see that they have FAR fewer pictures even if they are smoking hot....they never make stupid duck faces and they only take pictures if they are just trying to show who they are (like one picture) or they are out doing something fun with their friends or something unique..not just "hey im driving in the car so im going to take a selfie"all these girls think they are supermodels now because of facebook...and people will TELL them that.......but in other countries where everything is not a HUGE corporation and commercialized.....beauty is seen as natural and not some superficial asset to make money
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

another hilarious thing about facebook is how easy it is to talk to a girl from outside america....the conversation just flows.......on the other hand.....you talk to a girl in america on facebook chat it is like the whole conversation you are having to be ridiculously creative and come up with just.....well we'll put it this way...they are soooo antisocial the conversation dies off VERY quickly....they easily get irritated....and are very curt the majority of the time giving these one word answers and MAN..have i had some dramaaaa with a LOT of these girls....any of them you start talking to for an extended period of time that youre attracted to they will inevitably get angry at you and create endless drama
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

you will also find that there is no market for places like hooters and twin peaks in other countries...why? women dont have a super high sex value in other countries......if you wanted to go to a place like that overseas they would laugh at you
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Admittedly I was a member some eight years ago albeit for a solitary month. It didn't take me long to realise what a cheesy, pretentious place it is awash with attention seekers. Needless to say I swiftly deleted my account.

One prime example is my ex. She uploaded a single photo of herself which was taken around 2001. It's the only one she has on FB. The amount of interest she receives from guys because of this pic is untrue. Little do they know that she's 50 in October. :roll:
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I think they've done a great job of tearing apart heterosexuality - and the fabric of life and living relationships itself. I tell my Mom that most women nowadays are so awful, narcissistic...full of themselves, treat men like shit, nd are completely disgusting revoking people she a) can't believe this situation is so bad, like aduende (who I believe has a female mind) and b) she gets mad and blames me for not looking enough.

Since she's halfway agreeing to it...or she's oblivious, part of me gets the idea that all women are inherently like this, the attitude seems to be "well.....what's wrong with it we can how who we really ARE. Stop hating"
Even my own mom has this attitude deep within.

I'm convinced all women are like this anyway - that's why noxious feminism spreads like cancer all over.

There were times I'd even considered going gay...and I'm sure a lot of guys have ...just to avoid my stinging degrading interactions with these cruel, narcissist women. I believe this is the agenda.

As look around and you'll see plenty of gay guys who don't understand woman who've been left behind, or refuse to deal with or compete for such disgusting behavior...and plenty of "I'm too cool, man hating feminist lesbians." And there are so many lesbians nowadays.

Adama is right about woman for the most part. But I disagree on how to deal with them, like likens unto like. And you must treat them with utter disdain...A woman's ultra weakness....many will come to you. Who you may then use for sex and dump.
don't respect them, at any point, that's how you lose. Use them for what they are. Always keep the upper head, always stay a man. Remember a woman's position is always inferior to that of a man, despite the intimidating narcissism and self centeredness.
Always remember its an act, and you have the agency as man.

Find and lookout for a good one meanwhile, and try not to lose your mind about it.
I was so naturally turned off growing up by these women - I just wanted nothing to do with them, nothing with dating. I felt intimidated and like a loser - but knew it wasn't my fault, that the women had changed.
That was before I understood and combatted true nature of woman - once you understand that, you can wrap them around your finger.

Just put them in their place.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Quite honestly - just stay away from all of them. You guys are doing the right thing.

its amazing you've kept your integrity this long. I'd lost mine long ago and had to be refreshed by coming here...you guys woke me up, again.
Thank you. Stay strong.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.