Going out, female narcissism and Facebook.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Going out, female narcissism and Facebook.

Post by Zambales »

Adama wrote:
Zambales wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:
Zambales wrote:
Adama wrote:Or it could be female narcissism makes them verbally destroy people who they feel threatened by. Fairly simple actually. And if women are nasty to each other, they can certainly bad mouth people behind their backs. Why would that be limited to their same gender? People don't need a valid reason to destroy you, if they are destroyers. Destroyers look for easy targets. But they are not a small minority. There are many.
I understand too well that certain women are like this. What I don't get is why do all the women at your work behave in the same manner towards to you? What about the men?

If it's upsetting you so much, why not look for alternative employment? I'm confused! :?

You probably do get it. If Adama were at your work you would probably punch him in the mouth if you want to admit it, as would most men. Women have no option but to avoid him.

He is the kind of person no one can stand for long. At least with jehovahs you can slam the door.

It did cross my mind that Adama was resorting to reciting biblical passages to work chums but I kind of ruled it out. Surely not! That's anti-social behaviour right there. :)

Not sure if I'd punch him but if it was my company he was working for, he'd be down the road looking for new employment.

Is this true Adama? Have you been acting the goon in the workplace?
There are many people in the workplace like yourself, Zambales. That is, they will terminate you if you mention God to them. They hate God that much. And you're right, mentioning God will get you fired, because many people hate God. Too bad for them. They've openly declared their enmity against God.

Kradmelder claims to be a godly person but brags about an ungodly lifestyle. He also has attempted to give advice to others on how to live godly. But in practice he is in complete denial of God, yet thinks he can give godly advice. My advice to him was to stop giving me advice, seeing as he is bragging about his sins openly.

Now are there people at work who do this? No, usually I don't have people who claim to be Christian at work who brag about an unChristian lifestyle yet think they are in a moral position to give advice.
It's not God they dislike. It's the messenger. Nobody wants to be patronized in a condescending manner by an overbearing self-important work colleague. You have no right to dictate to other people what they should believe in. It's disrespectful - and if you're hoping to gain friends from behaving in this manner, let alone attempting to get laid, you're totally deluded.

In my country, you'd most likely be fired because it does constitute as a form of harassment. Furthermore it's possible that you could be carted away for psychological evaluation.

I actually don't think you're a real christian, Adama, but someone who uses God to elevate your own ego accumulating in the superiority complex you bear. This is a common human trait so you're not alone. Snobs use wealth and assets to feel superior. Racists use the colour of their skin.

I'd also like to point out that an individual doesn't need to be religious to have good morals.

Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise. (Ephesians 5:15)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Zambales wrote:

It did cross my mind that Adama was resorting to reciting biblical passages to work chums but I kind of ruled it out. Surely not! That's anti-social behaviour right there. :)

Not sure if I'd punch him but if it was my company he was working for, he'd be down the road looking for new employment.

There are many people in the workplace like yourself, Zambales. That is, they will terminate you if you mention God to them. They hate God that much. And you're right, mentioning God will get you fired, because many people hate God. Too bad for them. They've openly declared their enmity against God.

Kradmelder claims to be a godly person but brags about an ungodly lifestyle. He also has attempted to give advice to others on how to live godly. But in practice he is in complete denial of God, yet thinks he can give godly advice. My advice to him was to stop giving me advice, seeing as he is bragging about his sins openly.

Now are there people at work who do this? No, usually I don't have people who claim to be Christian at work who brag about an unChristian lifestyle yet think they are in a moral position to give advice.
It's not God they dislike. It's the messenger. Nobody wants to be patronized in a condescending manner by an overbearing self-important work colleague. You have no right to dictate to other people what they should believe in. It's disrespectful - and if you're hoping to gain friends from behaving in this manner, let alone attempting to get laid, you're totally deluded.

In my country, you'd most likely be fired because it does constitute as a form of harassment. Furthermore it's possible that you could be carted away for psychological evaluation.

I actually don't think you're a real christian, Adama, but someone who uses God to elevate your own ego accumulating in the superiority complex you bear. This is a common human trait so you're not alone. Snobs use wealth and assets to feel superior. Racists use the colour of their skin.

I'd also like to point out that an individual doesn't need to be religious to have good morals.

Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise. (Ephesians 5:15)[/quote]

Now you've done it mate. You threw a bible verse at him. He will be scouring the good book to throw ten back at you to make it like a soccer score. The only way to handle such people is be a soccer hooligan. Don't engage in the game; throw bottles and yell from the stands :lol:
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

At a recent night out, I saw a group of people start to dance together while taking a picture. Once a few pictures were taken, they stopped dancing, and did not resume for the rest of the night.

f***ing bizarre behavior. I remember ten years ago I went on a ski trip with an older relative and some church group they were a part of. At dinner at the lodge they all started taking photos of the food. I was the only young person, about the same age as the staff, and they and I looked at each other embarrassingly, like "what the hell are these weird old people doing? Why are they taking pictures of their dinner?"

Young people today act like your embarrassing weird relative.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Kradmelder wrote:
Zambales wrote:

Now you've done it mate. You threw a bible verse at him. He will be scouring the good book to throw ten back at you to make it like a soccer score. The only way to handle such people is be a soccer hooligan. Don't engage in the game; throw bottles and yell from the stands :lol:[/quote]

Lol. It would be good for him to see the error of his ways although I'm not holding my breath.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Zambales wrote:
Adama wrote:
Zambales wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:
Zambales wrote:
I understand too well that certain women are like this. What I don't get is why do all the women at your work behave in the same manner towards to you? What about the men?

If it's upsetting you so much, why not look for alternative employment? I'm confused! :?

You probably do get it. If Adama were at your work you would probably punch him in the mouth if you want to admit it, as would most men. Women have no option but to avoid him.

He is the kind of person no one can stand for long. At least with jehovahs you can slam the door.

You've made a false assumption here in assuming that I am preaching to people, and therefore they dislike me for such. Where have I ever said they are on me because I preach to them? See, is there a reading comprehension problem? I never said anything which you even accuse me of. Amazing.

Also, you should not be quoting scripture seeing as you've just admitted to hating God so much that you would consider it harassment.

Besides that, the issue with Kradmelder isn't that I've dictated to him what he should believe, it is that he thinks he has the right to preach to me the right way to live, while he is living in a way that defies God openly. Now you can't read that because you also dislike God very much.

You guys can think what you want to. If you dislike me, well that's on you, not me. Go ahead and label me as patronizing, condescending, a harasser, a snob, and self-important. Talk about railing accusations.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Kradmelder wrote: Now you've done it mate. You threw a bible verse at him. He will be scouring the good book to throw ten back at you to make it like a soccer score. The only way to handle such people is be a soccer hooligan. Don't engage in the game; throw bottles and yell from the stands :lol:

I'm actually glad you two have lumped in together against me. Listen here, you two. He just admitted that he would like to see people fired for talking about God, and that it would be harassment. In a round about way, he has admitted to hating God and wanting nothing to do with him. Now if he feels that way it is one thing.

But for him to go about quoting the Bible, which is the Word of God, is unreasonable. God Himself also says that such people should not take His covenant upon their lips.

You hate God, you shouldn't be using God's words. Don't quote the Bible if you hate God.

And if you wanted to disengage and ignore me, you should have done so.

See, you gave me instructions on how to conduct my life. While out of the other side of your mouth, you've admitted to living one of the most ungodly lives this side of heterosexuality (homosexuals still outdo you though). Why would I take advice from you? And when I told you to keep it to yourself, you even gloried more. And see if I were to give YOU instructions on how to live your life (or if I were to quote them from God), I would be insulted with labels such as "God botherer" or even likened to a soccer hooligan. While you've given me your advice out of your heart, and those things which you pronounce are ungodly.

Poor Kradmelder. I only told you what you were doing. You went so far as to give me advice. I rejected it and you insulted me. Then I told you exactly why I would never take your advice: it's from someone who is living an ungodly lifestyle. But had you kept your advice to yourself, I would never had needed reason to tell you to stop giving me advice.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

This is just so loaded. I just re-read this. Look here:

Zambales wrote:

• They dislike me, God's messenger
  • I patronize people
  • I am condescending
  • overbearing
  • Self-important
  • disrespectful
  • possibly totally deluded
  • a harasser
  • in need of a psychological evaluation; meaning possibly clinically insane
  • Using God to elevate my ego (online especially)
  • accumulating a superiority complex
  • likened to snobs
  • and those who feel superior
  • not a real Christian
That is an amazing list of railings. My goodness. Is it me that has the problem? That's rhetorical. Now, who is hated except the one who receives many railing accusations.

Zambales, I have never been anything but nice to you. Never once have I even admonished you for any sin. I've never called you names or insulted you. I've never judged you harshly. I actually had good thoughts about you.

But it doesn't disappointment or hurt my feelings. Nor does it surprise me. I already knew from your writings.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

What I had not revealed earlier is that most of those things happened before I became a Christian. Erroneous assumptions on someone's part.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Nailer wrote:At a recent night out, I saw a group of people start to dance together while taking a picture. Once a few pictures were taken, they stopped dancing, and did not resume for the rest of the night.

f***ing bizarre behavior. I remember ten years ago I went on a ski trip with an older relative and some church group they were a part of. At dinner at the lodge they all started taking photos of the food. I was the only young person, about the same age as the staff, and they and I looked at each other embarrassingly, like "what the hell are these weird old people doing? Why are they taking pictures of their dinner?"

Young people today act like your embarrassing weird relative.
Everyone gets to be their own celebrity nowadays. It's like everyone gets to be on TV. They get worship and adulation from others in the form of likes, especially women. They get to show themselves how popular and loved they are.

Yes, who cares what they had for dinner? Who cares where they had dinner? Who cares who they had dinner with?

And how can they all worship each other genuinely? How can they all want to be celebrities? The rise of narcissism; the people who love themselves.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Adama wrote:
You've made a false assumption here in assuming that I am preaching to people, and therefore they dislike me for such. Where have I ever said they are on me because I preach to them? See, is there a reading comprehension problem? I never said anything which you even accuse me of. Amazing.

Also, you should not be quoting scripture seeing as you've just admitted to hating God so much that you would consider it harassment.

Besides that, the issue with Kradmelder isn't that I've dictated to him what he should believe, it is that he thinks he has the right to preach to me the right way to live, while he is living in a way that defies God openly. Now you can't read that because you also dislike God very much.

You guys can think what you want to. If you dislike me, well that's on you, not me. Go ahead and label me as patronizing, condescending, a harasser, a snob, and self-important. Talk about railing accusations.
If I disliked you, I wouldn't be trying to find out why your colleagues "hate" you so much. I earlier asked you the reason why but you failed to indulge so you can't blame anyone for thinking this way especially as you talk in a similar fashion on here. You're saying I'm making accusations but aren't you doing the same to your co-workers without any justification or explanation?

I was harsh but criticism usually is. I've been on the receiving end myself so I know. Works wonders in the long term if you know how to apply it correctly.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Zambales wrote:
Adama wrote:

If I disliked you, I wouldn't be trying to find out why your colleagues "hate" you so much. I earlier asked you the reason why but you failed to indulge so you can't blame anyone for thinking this way especially as you talk in a similar fashion on here. You're saying I'm making accusations but aren't you doing the same to your co-workers without any justification or explanation?

I was harsh but criticism usually is. I've been on the receiving end myself so I know. Works wonders in the long term if you know how to apply it correctly.

Well, perhaps you've deceived yourself, but anyone using that long list of railing accusations is not a friend or an ally.

This is just a forum where we chit chat. Not that I feel particularly insulted. Just I have a thing for truth. It doesn't matter what you think of me though. Just let's not pretend that your words are meant to uplift. There are words that uplift others, and the words which you use do not have that effect.

But if you want to say and believe that, that's fine. Continue believing so, but of course it is deception and misdirection.

You've accused me more in a couple of paragraphs than I ever have you. Actually I don't think I would use such words so freely about anyone for any reason. In short, you've crossed a line that most people would never cross. Just the vast number of them alone says much about you and your feelings about me.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Adama wrote:
Zambales, I have never been anything but nice to you. Never once have I even admonished you for any sin.
You may be correct in the first instance but the second sentence is patronizing.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Zambales, you have deepened my understanding into the working of the human mind. This was a good experience in discovery for me. It has given me more insight.