Western Women Becoming Concerned With Men Expanding Abroad

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Western Women Becoming Concerned With Men Expanding Abroad

Post by Killhoffa »

Hello, All

I'm pretty sure you guys are aware that A lot of Western women have become greatly concerned or very I-rate about men dating abroad, Because they realize that their Plan "B" is no longer waiting for them, i,e, Poindexter is getting on a plane and flying the hell away!! LOL!! It also fascinates me how offensive they become when men take their dating options elsewhere. These are supposedly, men they don't want or care nothing about. The so-called Beta males!! Nobody is a looser at anything except Westernized women, We're all winners from birth because we out swam the other sperm cells, to be who we are today. Now back to my statement, It tickles me How these women make statements to why you don't succeed in dating in the Western world, "You don't have swagg", "Your lame", "Your too nice". Its all your fault when it comes to why you don't succeed in their outrageous, ridiculous , simple and over exaggerated pool of expectations, but from what I gather, even though I've never been abroad. When you meet a foreign woman its all on her, "She wants a green card", "She's just using you for money", "She wants a free ride, "A MEAL TICKET". I know no one is perfect, but why are they overly concerned NOW! In America its okay for a Wealthy man to have a "plethora" of attractive women i,e, your entertainers, athletes, and other social bigots!! What happens when the "average Joe" goes abroad and comes back with a woman of better quality, mentally, morally, and physically!! this movement my brothas, LOL!! Threatens the Feminist Agenda, With out the attention of Men they have already lost, Your no longer the elephant in the room, You the B!tch in the corner!!
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Re: Western Women Becoming Concerned With Men Expanding Abro

Post by ***JP*** »

Killhoffa wrote:Hello, All

I'm pretty sure you guys are aware that A lot of Western women have become greatly concerned or very I-rate about men dating abroad, Because they realize that their Plan "B" is no longer waiting for them, i,e, Poindexter is getting on a plane and flying the hell away!! LOL!! It also fascinates me how offensive they become when men take their dating options elsewhere. These are supposedly, men they don't want or care nothing about. The so-called Beta males!! Nobody is a looser at anything except Westernized women, We're all winners from birth because we out swam the other sperm cells, to be who we are today. Now back to my statement, It tickles me How these women make statements to why you don't succeed in dating in the Western world, "You don't have swagg", "Your lame", "Your too nice". Its all your fault when it comes to why you don't succeed in their outrageous, ridiculous , simple and over exaggerated pool of expectations, but from what I gather, even though I've never been abroad. When you meet a foreign woman its all on her, "She wants a green card", "She's just using you for money", "She wants a free ride, "A MEAL TICKET". I know no one is perfect, but why are they overly concerned NOW! In America its okay for a Wealthy man to have a "plethora" of attractive women i,e, your entertainers, athletes, and other social bigots!! What happens when the "average Joe" goes abroad and comes back with a woman of better quality, mentally, morally, and physically!! this movement my brothas, LOL!! Threatens the Feminist Agenda, With out the attention of Men they have already lost, Your no longer the elephant in the room, You the B!tch in the corner!!
Well the reason they feel threatened is because they know they are losing and losing in a bad way so they use fear and shaming tactics to prevent point dexter from leaving. Every single time point dexter wises up and dates a foreign woman it is like a slap on the face to AW and pretty much most of the western women.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

What are you? A DC-proper lobbyist for the U.S. Department of Statistics or some sh_it? lol
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I don't understand why they are mad though. American women avoid men like the plague, and even ugly AWs have a harem of mangina boys begging to sexually or financially please her. When are they going to wake up and realize that everything is given to them?
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I'm pretty sure you guys are aware that A lot of Western women have become greatly concerned or very I-rate about men dating abroad, Because they realize that their Plan "B" is no longer waiting for them, i,e, Poindexter is getting on a plane and flying the hell away!!
I respectfully disagree. I think most western women could care less if western men find their wives abroad. Why? It's because although many men like the idea of getting an international bride, very few actually go thru with it. Just look at this site as an example. How many members do we have at HA? Of those members, how many are married to foreign women? Maybe 1-2%?

There is still a shortage of attractive, single women in the west evidenced by the fact that she can sign onto Match.com any day of the week and get slammed with multiple date requests.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:I don't understand why they are mad though. American women avoid men like the plague, and even ugly AWs have a harem of mangina boys begging to sexually or financially please her. When are they going to wake up and realize that everything is given to them?
The realization happens once she gets older, the mangina harem begins to thin out, and she gets less attention and (even worse) has to cover more of her own expenses. She can still usually pick one of them to settle for, though. It may or may not involve an "oops" pregnancy.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

I've also seen alot of jealousy amongst western women towards men who date younger women in general (here or abroad), even if it's like a mid-30s man dating women in the mid-20s. :P They label these over 30 men as "immature", which is true for some of them, but certainly not the majority. They talk as if these men should be banned from dating women more than 2-4 years younger than their age. In the end it comes down to pure jealousy because any healthy, *mature*, successful 35-year-old male can easily pull 20-somethings for sex, dating and LTR/marriage no sweat.

It bothers me, because many "beta" men do not really figure their lives out and get into the dating world until 30ish (thanks in large part to this feminist-instigated gender confusion and the 20s dating scene which obviously skews in favor of women). Who are they to tell these disadvantaged late bloomers that they must now limit themselves to women over 30? Its throwing yet another handicap on these men as if they haven't suffered enough already.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It's because their egos are just that large and fragile from being spoiled. They are used to rejected hordes of men, but a man better not ever reject a woman. In essence, men are rejecting them. It doesnt matter if tehy dont want that particular male. It is male rejection period. Men should not be allowed to have sexual choice. That should belong exclusively to women. Now if you were to die single and lonely, that would be preferable for the AW because it is she who denied you. They will find some way to blame it on you rather than on their own cruelty. But the fact is, it is their choice and they have all the sexual power.

When a man escapes, that is the horror. And it is hard for them to imagine that any women anywhere would ever want men like us. Then it becomes an improper balance of power. That is why it is about money, or the green card, or whatever.

That is also why it is frowned upon that older men like younger women. To the AWs, it is an imbalance of power. The older man manipulates the younger woman. In reality it is about competition and loss of sexual power for the AW. They want nothing to come between them, sexual power and the ability to inflict cruelty upon men (by denying affection).

Their egos are based completely around sex and sexual power, although they will swear til the day they die that men are the ones obsessed with sex. Men arent the ones obsessed with who the women are having sex with.

It's even worse in Anglo societies because everyone is so uptight about sex and you have to be "deserving" of a woman in order to have it, rather than it being a natural biological drive and act.

Don't be upset or saddened that many other guys are having sex with AW. When you dig beneath the surface, you will see that virtually all of those men who have sex with AW are on some level evil individuals. It isnt always readily apparent, but they are. And that is why AW like them. So take some consolation that if AW do not want you, it is because you are not an evil person.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

I've seen the anti-FW attitude among the collegiate types, a.k.a. Lesbian Till Graduation but Bi-sexual for life. These women are pure snakes.

For regular AWs, however, they seem to be oblivious to men & just ignore anyone who they deem as not-needed.

Now, where this sort of flips around is when a successful American man, plus tall/good-looking, is dating an international woman. That's when the rage pours out and the nasty monikers start ... Green Card digger, Geisha Girl, Trafficked Russian 'ho, etc.
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

AW are frightened (and offended at the same time) to find out that they are now obsolete. They are put in a position in which they are given no choice but to change their $hitty ways and mindset, BUT they are not ready to change and don't want to change. They are put in a situation: 'change or else! After they do change, it'll be too late (although we won't tell them it's too late).'
Go east, young man. Go east
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

They also try to tell you that foreigners are just after a green card and money. This is the "go-to" statement from threatened and ignorant american girls/women who have nothing else to fall back on. What's ironic is that they are so narrow-minded, don't read viable information, their heads are stuck in their text and twitter acount, yet they are so quick to tell you how people from other countries think. Laughable indeed.
Go east, young man. Go east
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

These man haters really need to be shunned

they want a monopoly on the p***y market

they are the same as a oil or drug cartel

as soon as there is competition to their hegemony they try to slander

belittle and use all types of shaming language on thos men who dare to date FW

news for you femitrolls - its not gonna work anymore, we can see through your

evil skank ways, i also find it hilarious that they say that FW are just after money

when they are the biggest money chasing, golding digging whores the planet has ever seen

in histroy themselves, how many rich men eg - hugh hefner have a truckload of young

tramps chasing them for their cash, biggest hypocrites and fraud artists ever

When you find youself a lovely FW, make sure you parade her in front of these feminazis

so you can piss youself laughing as they blow up in a rage of self hatred hahahaha

NICE GUYS WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH!!!
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

WPO wrote:They also try to tell you that foreigners are just after a green card and money. This is the "go-to" statement from threatened and ignorant american girls/women who have nothing else to fall back on. What's ironic is that they are so narrow-minded, don't read viable information, their heads are stuck in their text and twitter acount, yet they are so quick to tell you how people from other countries think. Laughable indeed.

+1 They always assume they know how women from other countries think yet they have never left the US themselves which is something I always ask these AW when telling them off. Have you been to that country? AW: NO, my reply- Then shut the f up cause you have no right to criticize a country you never been to. Fact is that every single time AW say these dumb ignorant comment is for the simple reason that they know they have lost another good man that is not gonna sit around and wait for them while they get banged by every bad boy. It's pretty much like you grabbing a rotting fish and slapping them across the face with it. A lot of guys are starting the wake up and doing something about their situation of being dateless in america and that is what pisses AW beyond belief cause they have been raised to be spoiled lil princesses and think they are entitled to everything.
Last edited by ***JP*** on October 5th, 2012, 11:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Maybe I missed something but where is this "outrage"? Black Planet has tons of European women on it, I don't check the all black forum post to see if there's an issue but I'm sure there is because some of these European woman complain about personal attacks in their inboxes.

Otherwise, I am not seeing any attacks posted on Mark's or AFA's Facebook page. They are both in my timeline I would have seen it.

The only time I see anything is when you bring it up in a convo with an American woman. They demean foreign right off the bat, saying they are subservient.

I am going to attack this BS head-on when my podcast and re-imaged blog appears around the start of 2013. I hope to have wives of American husbands on the call.

American women have bought into this notion of American Exceptionalism hook, line and sinker. They believe any garbage that has appeared on talk shows. This is why Mark has largely stop giving interviews because he is not given an honest presentation of the industry, the relationships and the men that go on these trips and tours.

I think this post is another example of overreaction to a problem that the public largely doesn't fully understand or know about.

The biggest problem I see is not AW being miffed about AM going abroad, its the fact that the number of men going abroad of any reason and not just marriage is TINY. Meaning the vast majority of men in America of all stripes believe in American Exceptionalism as well...

If you take all the tours that AFA does in a year from China to Peru, I doubt he has more than a 2,000 men going on these tours. Don't feel sorry for them, I'm positive that they are generating over 3 million dollars off that small amount of men. Remember I think its a 8 Trillion dollar a year industry for such a small amount of men actually getting on a plane somewhere.

The sad part here is many of the regular posters here will still be here in 2013 still complaining about American women and Western women overall.

There is really no excuse, Dominican Republic is close and affordable and so is Costa Rica. I would also rate Canadian women slightly better than their American counterparts.

You all rather complain about AW, go to your near min wage jobs (after taxes and expenses).

It all starts with a plan.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

WPO wrote:AW are frightened (and offended at the same time) to find out that they are now obsolete. They are put in a position in which they are given no choice but to change their $hitty ways and mindset, BUT they are not ready to change and don't want to change. They are put in a situation: 'change or else! After they do change, it'll be too late (although we won't tell them it's too late).'
They are being replaced at such a slow rate, they really aren't as concerned as you believe they are especially White women. Black women especially dark skin Black women have low self esteem issues and feel BM are leaving them for other light skinned women anyway (wrong about 6%).

http://www.k1k3visalawyer.com/how-many- ... each-year/

About 30,000 K1's a year.... 2.3 Million Marriages per year in the US the vast majority to AW.

So as I said MRA's will not have any real power. They feel they need to tune out and drop out of the system. I am not quite sure making yourself unavailable to Western women will cause them to quiver in their boots. There is always some other thirsty simp/trick ready to put a ring on it if you won't.

Sure the amount of marriages and married couples is down overall and this might be a signal of a longer term trend in America; But then of course they'll start talking about the browning of the country and fewer marriages by disaffected White men means no White children being born and that will freak out the Stormfront folks.

The increasing of Interracial Marriage (doubling every year since 1960) mean more "Black" children will be born as longs the "One Drop Rule" persist.

White men loose either way. They don't take action, the action they are taking is WEAK and they'll loose the war while maybe winning the culture war battle of no marriage.

Have fun with that reality.