Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Western Women Becoming Concerned With Men Expanding Abroad

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond » October 5th, 2012, 1:40 pm

Adama wrote:Don't be upset or saddened that many other guys are having sex with AW. When you dig beneath the surface, you will see that virtually all of those men who have sex with AW are on some level evil individuals.

It isnt always readily apparent, but they are. And that is why AW like them. So take some consolation that if AW do not want you, it is because you are not an evil person.
Wow, this is one of the most powerful things I have read in my adult life! :shock:

Sometimes I do get jealous when I meet a guy who is getting laid on a regular basis. Then I think to myself of all the bs he has to put up with. It's not worth getting involved with an american woman.

In the US, 35% of all rape cases are false rape cases that the woman has made up. This makes me glad that I am not involved with an american women.

My plan of avoiding american woman like the plague is a good idea. My friends are catching on and they also now avoid american women as much as possible.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen » October 5th, 2012, 7:24 pm

djfourmoney wrote:Maybe I missed something but where is this "outrage"? Black Planet has tons of European women on it, I don't check the all black forum post to see if there's an issue but I'm sure there is because some of these European woman complain about personal attacks in their inboxes.

Otherwise, I am not seeing any attacks posted on Mark's or AFA's Facebook page. They are both in my timeline I would have seen it.

The only time I see anything is when you bring it up in a convo with an American woman. They demean foreign right off the bat, saying they are subservient.

I am going to attack this BS head-on when my podcast and re-imaged blog appears around the start of 2013. I hope to have wives of American husbands on the call.

American women have bought into this notion of American Exceptionalism hook, line and sinker. They believe any garbage that has appeared on talk shows. This is why Mark has largely stop giving interviews because he is not given an honest presentation of the industry, the relationships and the men that go on these trips and tours.

I think this post is another example of overreaction to a problem that the public largely doesn't fully understand or know about.

The biggest problem I see is not AW being miffed about AM going abroad, its the fact that the number of men going abroad of any reason and not just marriage is TINY. Meaning the vast majority of men in America of all stripes believe in American Exceptionalism as well...

If you take all the tours that AFA does in a year from China to Peru, I doubt he has more than a 2,000 men going on these tours. Don't feel sorry for them, I'm positive that they are generating over 3 million dollars off that small amount of men. Remember I think its a 8 Trillion dollar a year industry for such a small amount of men actually getting on a plane somewhere.

The sad part here is many of the regular posters here will still be here in 2013 still complaining about American women and Western women overall.

There is really no excuse, Dominican Republic is close and affordable and so is Costa Rica. I would also rate Canadian women slightly better than their American counterparts.

You all rather complain about AW, go to your near min wage jobs (after taxes and expenses).

It all starts with a plan.
yeah it all starts with a plan indeed.I wont be in the states 2013 f**k that.I was not making much money but it only took me a month of saving just to get my plane ticket.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!

***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** » October 5th, 2012, 8:00 pm

djfourmoney wrote:There is really no excuse, Dominican Republic is close and affordable and so is Costa Rica. I would also rate Canadian women slightly better than their American counterparts.

You all rather complain about AW, go to your near min wage jobs (after taxes and expenses).

It all starts with a plan.

You are right on that one. Dominican republic is affordable and at the same time you will find European, Asian and of course lots of latinas there. Also a lot of russian citizens have been moving to the Dominican Republic. Hell there's even great offers to go to Punta Cana which is a very popular destination for a lot of Europeans and the hotels have all inclusive packages.

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy » October 5th, 2012, 8:37 pm

fightforlove wrote:I've also seen alot of jealousy amongst western women towards men who date younger women in general (here or abroad), even if it's like a mid-30s man dating women in the mid-20s. :P They label these over 30 men as "immature", which is true for some of them, but certainly not the majority. They talk as if these men should be banned from dating women more than 2-4 years younger than their age. In the end it comes down to pure jealousy because any healthy, *mature*, successful 35-year-old male can easily pull 20-somethings for sex, dating and LTR/marriage no sweat.

It bothers me, because many "beta" men do not really figure their lives out and get into the dating world until 30ish (thanks in large part to this feminist-instigated gender confusion and the 20s dating scene which obviously skews in favor of women). Who are they to tell these disadvantaged late bloomers that they must now limit themselves to women over 30? Its throwing yet another handicap on these men as if they haven't suffered enough already.
+1

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern » October 5th, 2012, 10:00 pm

S_Parc wrote:I've seen the anti-FW attitude among the collegiate types, a.k.a. Lesbian Till Graduation but Bi-sexual for life. These women are pure snakes.

For regular AWs, however, they seem to be oblivious to men & just ignore anyone who they deem as not-needed.

Now, where this sort of flips around is when a successful American man, plus tall/good-looking, is dating an international woman. That's when the rage pours out and the nasty monikers start ... Green Card digger, Geisha Girl, Trafficked Russian 'ho, etc.
Regular guys just don't recognize their power, yet.
Here is where it could get interesting. Enough actors, rappers, athletes do this and suddenly you have regular guys emulating that. It won't take many dropping out of the domestic dating scene to shift the fortunes of many people still in it, or depending on it. Suddenly, Entitlement Emily has to pay her own way. She no longer has a string of Poindexters buying dinners and drinks, or helping her with a bill. Especially that bill for her student loan. That one might be with her for a looong time. While gassing her head up about more womyn than men getting degrees, they neglected to mention the debt factor. :lol: :lol:

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 » October 5th, 2012, 10:22 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:
S_Parc wrote:I've seen the anti-FW attitude among the collegiate types, a.k.a. Lesbian Till Graduation but Bi-sexual for life. These women are pure snakes.

For regular AWs, however, they seem to be oblivious to men & just ignore anyone who they deem as not-needed.

Now, where this sort of flips around is when a successful American man, plus tall/good-looking, is dating an international woman. That's when the rage pours out and the nasty monikers start ... Green Card digger, Geisha Girl, Trafficked Russian 'ho, etc.
Regular guys just don't recognize their power, yet.
Here is where it could get interesting. Enough actors, rappers, athletes do this and suddenly you have regular guys emulating that. It won't take many dropping out of the domestic dating scene to shift the fortunes of many people still in it, or depending on it. Suddenly, Entitlement Emily has to pay her own way. She no longer has a string of Poindexters buying dinners and drinks, or helping her with a bill. Especially that bill for her student loan. That one might be with her for a looong time. While gassing her head up about more womyn than men getting degrees, they neglected to mention the debt factor. :lol: :lol:

One step in that direction would be the formation of a big widely advertised international dating sites that would rival Match.com in advertising and exposure. There are plenty of international sites now but NONE of them are a house hold name for a variety of reasons.

Such a site would be heavily advertised on TV, print media, radio and billboards. It would be virtually guaranteed to have zero scammers and/or unavailable models looking girls.

If you ask me, this type of site is LONG overdue but political pressure from the western woman would probably squash it like a grape.

Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa » October 5th, 2012, 10:30 pm

fightforlove wrote:I've also seen alot of jealousy amongst western women towards men who date younger women in general (here or abroad), even if it's like a mid-30s man dating women in the mid-20s. :P They label these over 30 men as "immature", which is true for some of them, but certainly not the majority. They talk as if these men should be banned from dating women more than 2-4 years younger than their age. In the end it comes down to pure jealousy because any healthy, *mature*, successful 35-year-old male can easily pull 20-somethings for sex, dating and LTR/marriage no sweat.

It bothers me, because many "beta" men do not really figure their lives out and get into the dating world until 30ish (thanks in large part to this feminist-instigated gender confusion and the 20s dating scene which obviously skews in favor of women). Who are they to tell these disadvantaged late bloomers that they must now limit themselves to women over 30? Its throwing yet another handicap on these men as if they haven't suffered enough already.

That is very funny! how alot of these type of women have deprived these men during the peak of their prime years, but want to get an attitude about it. If he wants a trophy wife from abroad he deserves it. In some instances to start a family men don't have biological clocks like women, But these women feel entitled to these type of men later in life. When she, was a smokin hot early 20something, he didn't exist, her looks got her into VIP, free dinners, Mortgage or rent paid, a current stable of financial favors on end, she had her choice of men, mainly badboy types, or guys that acted like Neanderthals, she could get what she wanted, how often she wanted almost any time she wanted it. Though she ignored the other guys, that would or could have been a great Father figure, provider and partner all in the same breathe. She feels he shouldn't be looking at a younger woman to procreate with, but its his choice not hers and just as she told him to FACK OFF, He now can do the same! Most American women are really shallow and bland in this department! THEY WANT THEIR FATHERLESS SONS TO GROW UP AND BE JUST LIKE THE MEN THEY IGNORED! AND ALSO FIND WOMEN UNLIKE THEM, AND THEIR FATHERLESS DAUGHTERS TO BRING HOME A MAN THAT SHE, THE MOTHER WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IN HER PRIME!!
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!

***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** » October 5th, 2012, 10:53 pm

Killhoffa wrote:That is very funny! how alot of these type of women have deprived these men during the peak of their prime years, but want to get an attitude about it. If he wants a trophy wife from abroad he deserves it. In some instances to start a family men don't have biological clocks like women, But these women feel entitled to these type of men later in life. When she, was a smokin hot early 20something, he didn't exist, her looks got her into VIP, free dinners, Mortgage or rent paid, a current stable of financial favors on end, she had her choice of men, mainly badboy types, or guys that acted like Neanderthals, she could get what she wanted, how often she wanted almost any time she wanted it. Though she ignored the other guys, that would or could have been a great Father figure, provider and partner all in the same breathe. She feels he shouldn't be looking at a younger woman to procreate with, but its his choice not hers and just as she told him to FACK OFF, He now can do the same! Most American women are really shallow and bland in this department! THEY WANT THEIR FATHERLESS SONS TO GROW UP AND BE JUST LIKE THE MEN THEY IGNORED! AND ALSO FIND WOMEN UNLIKE THEM, AND THEIR FATHERLESS DAUGHTERS TO BRING HOME A MAN THAT SHE, THE MOTHER WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IN HER PRIME!!

Sadly it's true. These women just want to be with every bad boy and player there is out there but keep point dexter on ice thinking that after she's been used and dumped so many times he will not care and just be with her when no one else will want her anymore. We may be very few who have woken up and even though the percentage of american men marrying foreign women is low it still puts a dent on the AW ego. What is is funny though is when these women always nag and complain on why they can't find a good man yet they have had their chances time and time again cause good men have shown up but they still prefer to push them away. Last woman who asked me that question got me laughing in her face with the simple answer you women did it to yourselves.

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern » October 6th, 2012, 12:15 am

***JP*** wrote:
Killhoffa wrote:That is very funny! how alot of these type of women have deprived these men during the peak of their prime years, but want to get an attitude about it. If he wants a trophy wife from abroad he deserves it. In some instances to start a family men don't have biological clocks like women, But these women feel entitled to these type of men later in life. When she, was a smokin hot early 20something, he didn't exist, her looks got her into VIP, free dinners, Mortgage or rent paid, a current stable of financial favors on end, she had her choice of men, mainly badboy types, or guys that acted like Neanderthals, she could get what she wanted, how often she wanted almost any time she wanted it. Though she ignored the other guys, that would or could have been a great Father figure, provider and partner all in the same breathe. She feels he shouldn't be looking at a younger woman to procreate with, but its his choice not hers and just as she told him to FACK OFF, He now can do the same! Most American women are really shallow and bland in this department! THEY WANT THEIR FATHERLESS SONS TO GROW UP AND BE JUST LIKE THE MEN THEY IGNORED! AND ALSO FIND WOMEN UNLIKE THEM, AND THEIR FATHERLESS DAUGHTERS TO BRING HOME A MAN THAT SHE, THE MOTHER WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IN HER PRIME!!

Sadly it's true. These women just want to be with every bad boy and player there is out there but keep point dexter on ice thinking that after she's been used and dumped so many times he will not care and just be with her when no one else will want her anymore. We may be very few who have woken up and even though the percentage of american men marrying foreign women is low it still puts a dent on the AW ego. What is is funny though is when these women always nag and complain on why they can't find a good man yet they have had their chances time and time again cause good men have shown up but they still prefer to push them away. Last woman who asked me that question got me laughing in her face with the simple answer you women did it to yourselves.
They also don't get the house and car(s) Poindexter bought or the benefit of living her later years (average is his age, minus her age, plus seven years) on his life insurance, pension, and soc. sec. survivor payments.
Today, it's an ego dent; tomorrow, it's a
big red cartoon-sized mallet upside the quality-of-life head. :razz:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Western Women Becoming Concerned With Men Expanding Abro

Post by jamesbond » October 7th, 2012, 4:21 am

***JP*** wrote:Well the reason they feel threatened is because they know they are losing and losing in a bad way so they use fear and shaming tactics to prevent point dexter from leaving. Every single time point dexter wises up and dates a foreign woman it is like a slap on the face to AW and pretty much most of the western women.
Yes, western women know that their gig is up, men are finally waking up to them. More and more men are finding foreign wives and girlfriends, this really pisses off western women.

They know they can't compete with young, attractive, feminine foreign women, so they stomp their feet and have a hissy fit when men go overseas to meet women. :D

Currently, about 10% of men in America are married to foreign women. This trend will continue until someday, you might have 50% of men in the US married to foreign women. When that happens watch out! The feminists will be mad as hell! :twisted:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc » October 7th, 2012, 5:59 am

jamesbond wrote:Currently, about 10% of men in America are married to foreign women. This trend will continue until someday, you might have 50% of men in the US married to foreign women. When that happens watch out! The feminists will be mad as hell!
:twisted:
007, here's the thing, 30+% of AWs are lesbians a/o bi-sexual whereas with men, this number is capped to at most, 10% of the population. Men pretty much know their sexual orientation from childhood; it's not something they pick up as adults at some seven sister college.

Thus, the Feminists might get mad but in the end, they'll wear strap-on dildos and pleasure one another. That's the true destiny of AWs today.

***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** » October 7th, 2012, 8:01 am

jamesbond wrote:
***JP*** wrote:Well the reason they feel threatened is because they know they are losing and losing in a bad way so they use fear and shaming tactics to prevent point dexter from leaving. Every single time point dexter wises up and dates a foreign woman it is like a slap on the face to AW and pretty much most of the western women.
Yes, western women know that their gig is up, men are finally waking up to them. More and more men are finding foreign wives and girlfriends, this really pisses off western women.

They know they can't compete with young, attractive, feminine foreign women, so they stomp their feet and have a hissy fit when men go overseas to meet women. :D

Currently, about 10% of men in America are married to foreign women. This trend will continue until someday, you might have 50% of men in the US married to foreign women. When that happens watch out! The feminists will be mad as hell! :twisted:

When the figure reaches 50% I think they will be forced to change their ways in a very dramatic way and yes you are right they can't compete with women from other countries at all which is why I voted with my feet also.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco » October 7th, 2012, 8:49 am

Adama wrote:
Don't be upset or saddened that many other guys are having sex with AW. When you dig beneath the surface, you will see that virtually all of those men who have sex with AW are on some level evil individuals. It isnt always readily apparent, but they are. And that is why AW like them. So take some consolation that if AW do not want you, it is because you are not an evil person.
I noticed the same thing.

The men that don't have any issues with AW will either be untrustworthy or completely brainwashed and often both. A narcissistic woman will only be happy with a narcissistic man, a nice guy will be unable to satisfy her emotional needs however deranged they may be.

Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 » October 7th, 2012, 2:16 pm

S_Parc wrote:
jamesbond wrote:Currently, about 10% of men in America are married to foreign women. This trend will continue until someday, you might have 50% of men in the US married to foreign women. When that happens watch out! The feminists will be mad as hell!
007, here's the thing, 30+% of AWs are lesbians a/o bi-sexual whereas with men, this number is capped to at most, 10% of the population. Men pretty much know their sexual orientation from childhood; it's not something they pick up as adults at some seven sister college.

Thus, the Feminists might get mad but in the end, they'll wear strap-on dildos and pleasure one another. That's the true destiny of AWs today.
True, at most, 10 percent of American Men are either homosexual or bisexual.

I will even go further regarding women and say that among American women aged 18-32 at least half are bisexual.

The older American women are not as bisexual as the younger women who are the 80s and 90s babies.

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry » October 7th, 2012, 3:26 pm

Maker55 wrote:
S_Parc wrote:

True, at most, 10 percent of American Men are either homosexual or bisexual.

I will even go further regarding women and say that among American women aged 18-32 at least half are bisexual.

The older American women are not as bisexual as the younger women who are the 80s and 90s babies.
Badda-boom-badda-bing-chuh-ching! +'til infinity!!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!