American women are jealous of foreign brides

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
marklambo
Junior Poster

American women are jealous of foreign brides

Post by marklambo »

Here's a clip from the Montel Williams show talking about the "mail order bride" industry. We all know that there's no such thing as "mail order brides" since you're not actually "buying" the women but if you notice in the clips that all these feminists bitches keep claiming and assuming that those guys have "purchased" the women. They also automatically assume there are abusive and barbaric acts towards these foreign women that have been brought here by the guys. Total ignorance...

One of the women from the audience was saying how women have fought long and hard for their rights and how it's basically wrong for a man to go out there and try to find a woman abroad. You can really see the hatred in these ugly feminists . Notice how the old lady who's divorced asks why can't men on dating sites just look for women in other states.

This clip was interesting to watch but also irritating at the same time. American women just can't bear to see men in America happy.
Last edited by marklambo on December 7th, 2012, 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 26th, 2019, 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Ghost wrote:Of course. Feminists hate competition. They are like the government. No coincidence then that the government enforces feminism.
I was going to post something about this issue. I have been encouraging a good work friend of mine to travel abroad and look for women for the last few months. He became interested. He really became interested when I introduced him to a Filipina friend of mine - 28 years old, a nurse and very attractive. They connected as I knew they would and he decided to visit Phils and meet her. He arrived on SAturday and began posting pics on FB. The two look very happy and he looks like a changed man, after a rough divorce and years of dating frustration.

Today I am in the elevator and a mutual friend (middle-aged female) makes a comment about my setting up our friend. "I feel like a proud papa," I declare. She glares at me and says, "So you think this is a good thing?"

"Sure," I say surprised. "You know I am doing the same thing." "Yep," she spits out and gets off the elevator.

I guess I have been expecting to get shamed by some American women for my interest in younger, foreign girls, but it never occurred to me I'd get slammed for trying to help another guy!
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

More fear tactics, the stupidity presented in this video is amazing.

It's the same in Korea, lots of fear about any Korean being involved with a foreign partner.
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

They are going to love my brothers story

Post by innovatorsclub »

Not only did my brother leave his selfish wife recently he replaced her ( married ) a gal overseas much younger and hotter and TURNED THE ULTIMATE TABLES

she is working as a stripper /lap dancer and is making $150k ......HALF GOES TO HIM

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT..he arranged it perfectly and said he wants to help others do exactly what he did. His guy freinds are envious in his previous waste of time married couple circle and he smiles knowing he pisses off the wives

He also plans to shake things up and try getting the media to discuss it...won't be easy but it's time women have their far too much power in America challenged
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

It's great when people aren't selfish about it and share the information to help all guys out.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

What lies! These feminist sows just don't want a man to be happy with a foreign women. They would rather have these men still sniveling and groveling at their feet, just so they can continue to reject them.

Instead of improving themselves, they just blame the men and make up false (racist) stories.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

Voice of Reason wrote:What lies!
I couldn't watch the whole thing, it's just too absurd. But did you see that part near the beginning with the nasty-attitude bitchy-faced know-it-all materialistic blonde lecturing the young guy about how "not all American women are materialistic". LOL

Then she has the nerve to question why he is looking abroad...he should have said "uhh because of women like YOU". :D
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: American women are jealous of foreign brides

Post by Teal Lantern »

marklambo wrote:

Here's a clip from the Montel Williams show talking about the "mail order bride" industry. We all know that there's no such thing as "mail order brides" since you're not actually "buying" the women but if you notice in the clips that all these feminists bitches keep claiming and assuming that those guys have "purchased" the women. They also automatically assume there are abusive and barbaric acts towards these foreign women that have been brought here by the guys. Total ignorance...

One of the women from the audience was saying how women have fought long and hard for their rights and how it's basically wrong for a man to go out there and try to find a woman abroad. You can really see the hatred in these ugly feminists . Notice how the old lady who's divorced asks why can't men on dating sites just look for women in other states.

This clip was interesting to watch but also irritating at the same time. American women just can't bear to see men in America happy.
There's a bit of "ownership" mentality among the western women.
If they don't want you, they also want for you to NOT be allowed to get someone ELSE.
It's "empowerment" when they frivorce for ca$h and prizes (did anyone notice Ms. McClure is divorced?), but when you men exercise your overseas options, you got some 'splaining to do as to why you didn't look in frick'n Kansas, first. :twisted: Tyranny in a pant-suit.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

sushiman wrote:I couldn't watch the whole thing, it's just too absurd.
To be honest, I didn't watch the video at all! I didn't want to waste my time listening to these worthless wretches.
sushiman wrote:But did you see that part near the beginning with the nasty-attitude bitchy-faced know-it-all materialistic blonde lecturing the young guy about how "not all American women are materialistic". LOL
Yes these intolerable AW just don't understand the irony. Even if you clearly spell it out to them.
sushiman wrote:Then she has the nerve to question why he is looking abroad...he should have said "uhh because of women like YOU". :D

Yes, that would have put her in her place :D

This woman was ugly anyway…I can't blame him for running away from her. I just loved the way she was talking down on him, telling him what to think and who he should date.

AW think they are center of the Earth.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Teal Lantern wrote:There's a bit of "ownership" mentality among the western women.
If they don't want you, they also want for you to NOT be allowed to get someone ELSE.
It's "empowerment" when they frivorce for ca$h and prizes (did anyone notice Ms. McClure is divorced?), but when you men exercise your overseas options, you got some 'splaining to do as to why you didn't look in frick'n Kansas, first. :twisted: Tyranny in a pant-suit.
It is Fascism. Pure and simple.

There is a reason why they are called "Femi-Nazis".

All they want to do is control men.

AW just do whatever they like...there are no consequences. But if a man does something AW don't like - even if it is not anything unethical - he has hell to pay from these female dictators.

WW continue to promote their dogma no matter what and hold onto their power. Any opposition by men is met with a fierce reprimand.
Last edited by Voice of Reason on December 5th, 2012, 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Voice of Reason wrote:It is Fascism. Pure and simple.

American women are scared to death that men are starting to look overseas for women. These anglo-bitches realize the game is up, men have finally discovered just how worthless western women really are.

Currently, 10% of married men in America are married to foreign women. This number will only increase over the years as more and more men wake up to the fact that marriage to an American woman is a losing proposition.

Let's say 30 or 40 years from now, about half of all married men in the US are married to foreign women. This would scare the living crap out of American women. They then would have to compete with nice, feminine and loving foreign women.

They would also not have so many guys asking them out and would have to lower their standards when it came to dating. Many of them would not be able to find a husband. They would not have children (or child support or alimony) or get any money from a divorce.

If this trend contines, will we someday see the end of American women?
:D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

jamesbond wrote:

American women are scared to death that men are starting to look overseas for women. These anglo-bitches realize the game is up, men have finally discovered just how worthless western women really are.

Currently, 10% of married men in America are married to foreign women. This number will only increase over the years as more and more men wake up to the fact that marriage to an American woman is a losing proposition.

Let's say 30 or 40 years from now, about half of all married men in the US are married to foreign women. This would scare the living crap out of American women. They then would have to compete with nice, feminine and loving foreign women.

They would also not have so many guys asking them out and would have to lower their standards when it came to dating. Many of them would not be able to find a husband. They would not have children (or child support or alimony) or get any money from a divorce.

In answer to your question, I hope so!

And I hope it comes sooner than 30 or 40 years.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Voice of Reason wrote:
jamesbond wrote:

In answer to your question, I hope so!

And I hope it comes sooner than 30 or 40 years.
All it would take is for some entrepreneur to develop a Match.com for foreign brides. There are hundreds of sites for meeting foreign women but they are still very underfunded and under advertised. In order for a site to be wildly successful somebody would have to invest millions of dollars to promote it on all the major media. If the developer could ever get his site as famous as Match.com then and only then do the numbers skyrocket. The market is definitely out there. Biggest problem is the backlash from women.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

One thing I always ask women who talk about not finding a good enough man is, why not try overseas? If it's so hard for them, why not do the same thing that men are doing. But they get offended or make an excuse. Cause they know that they have it good here, they can pick an choose who they want.