American women are jealous of foreign brides

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: American women are jealous of foreign brides

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Personally, I could care less if modern American women are jealous of foreign brides!!! We men have a RIGHT TO FIND HAPPINESS even if it means going ABROAD to find it. Life is just too short being all lonely or miserable!!! But it seems that the crazy feminists, liberals, American media and society in general want men to take whatever (or whomever) is available to them. This is certainly true if your in the bottom of the invisible U.S. social/racial caste system or totem pole (Non-thug Black and Asian men). Even if it means that many of today's women are unattractive/look masculine, play mind-games, self-entitled, materialistic, divorced, disrespectful, single mothers who have many children with multiple fathers, spoiled, overweight, have big tattoos, obese, loaded with debt, mentally unstable, too old (past their prime/SMV or who "hit the wall") etc. In other words, the media and society want to shame men into lowering their standards by saying they are "fat-shaming", they're being "shallow", or you're "sexist" for being attracted to certain types of women.

But, on the other hand, modern American women are told by the media they are "princess", "queens", "smarter" than men, they are "always right", they deserve the best, be "strong and independent", or never settle. Not to mention many women want a man that makes six-figures, has a nice big house, drives a nice car, or who looks like Brad Pitt, Denzel Washington, Will Smith, etc. Or to be with thugs and bad boys to get an emotional high!!! Only to later ask "where have the good men gone?" What a double standard!!! Well I say SCREW THAT MESS!!! If you don't believe this please watch the youtube.com video Fox News interview with Dr. Helen Smith who is author of the book "MEN ON STRIKE" and why she says American men are opting out of the workplace, college, fatherhood, and marriage.

I do believe both the MGTOW and the FOREIGN WOMEN OPTIONS are staring to give the feminist control freaks and many modern American women a "run for their money". What they don't seem to realize is that despite their PC propaganda, basic human nature doesn't change!!! Most men (not Manginas, Captian-save-a-hoes, or SIMPs) desire women who look, dress and act FEMININE!!!! Many guys also want women who are young (or who look young) and who appreciate/respect them. This isn't to say there aren't some good/attractive American women out here but they are harder to find in this day and age (if they don't already have a boyfriend or husband). So foreign women/brides may more likely to fit the criteria. However, fellas remember one thing.......... WOMEN HATE COMPETITION!!!!!
Last edited by IraqVet2003 on January 12th, 2016, 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The thing you must realize is that everyone has an opinion. Most people haven't even thought of why they have opinions, or why they believe what they believe. It is irrational to believe that a man can purchase a woman anywhere in this world and legally bring her back to the USA. But that is what they say, because they have never thought deeply about it.

Think of it this way. If you're desperate to keep your career, but you know you are a horrible employee, would you want 20% of potential bosses to outright declare they would never hire an American worker like you? Because they are fed up with American workers? No, you'd be upset that there would be less jobs available, especially considering if you are barely hanging onto the job you already have. This is the position the American women are in. The bosses and employers are the men. Women are our employees. When you tell them you are going to outsource their job (being your wife), they're going to get upset. But take notice in this case that the women who are upset are the ones who can't keep a job in the first place, which is why you see they are loud mouthed, unattractive, divorced, etc. They can't keep men. Therefore they need a maximum supply of men available for when they need one. It doesn't matter in reality though, most men are wise enough to stay away from the real loudmouthed witches who espouse feminism and who are bossy.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
traveller
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by traveller »

Ghost wrote:Of course. Feminists hate competition. They are like the government. No coincidence then that the government enforces feminism.
From the way most American women reportedly react to a guy going international to find love, it even seems as though feminists may as well even be pushing to make all hetrosexual marriage a capital felony in America under Federal law.

Or is it because American women actually enjoy and find tremendous pleasure and fun in marrying a guy, turning around and divorcing him, and watching him suffer horrible depression?
Last edited by traveller on February 3rd, 2016, 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

IraqVet2003 wrote:Personally, I could care less if modern American women are jealous of foreign brides!!! We men have a RIGHT TO FIND HAPPINESS even if it means going ABROAD to find it. Life is just too short being all lonely or miserable!!! But it seems that the crazy feminists, liberals, American media and society in general want men to take whatever (or whomever) is available to them. This is certainly true if your in the bottom of the invisible U.S. social/racial caste system or totem pole (Non-thug Black and Asian men). Even if it means that many of today's women are unattractive/look masculine, play mind-games, self-entitled, materialistic, divorced, disrespectful, single mothers who have many children with multiple fathers, spoiled, overweight, have big tattoos, obese, loaded with debt, mentally unstable, too old (past their prime/SMV or who "hit the wall") etc. In other words, the media and society want to shame men into lowering their standards by saying they are "fat-shaming", they're being "shallow", or you're "sexist" for being attracted to certain types of women.

But, on the other hand, modern American women are told by the media they are "princess", "queens", "smarter" than men, they are "always right", they deserve the best, be "strong and independent", or never settle. Not to mention many women want a man that makes six-figures, has a nice big house, drives a nice car, or who looks like Brad Pitt, Denzel Washington, Will Smith, etc. Or to be with thugs and bad boys to get an emotional high!!! Only to later ask "where have the good men gone?" What a double standard!!! Well I say SCREW THAT MESS!!! If you don't believe this please watch the youtube.com video Fox News interview with Dr. Helen Smith who is author of the book "MEN ON STRIKE" and why she says American men are opting out of the workplace, college, fatherhood, and marriage.

I do believe both the MGTOW and the FOREIGN WOMEN OPTIONS are staring to give the feminist control freaks and many modern American women a "run for their money". What they don't seem to realize is that despite their PC propaganda, basic human nature doesn't change!!! Most men (not Manginas, Captian-save-a-hoes, or SIMPs) desire women who look, dress and act FEMININE!!!! Many guys also want women who are young (or who look young) and who appreciate/respect them. This isn't to say there aren't some good/attractive American women out here but they are harder to find in this day and age (if they don't already have a boyfriend or husband). So foreign women/brides may more likely to fit the criteria. However, fellas remember one thing.......... WOMEN HATE COMPETITION!!!!!
I certainly hear you on that! It's like American media and society may as well be bent on telling men that a woman absolutely has to be at least 300 pounds or heavier to have a heart, and telling women that a man has to have a gigantic mc mansion at least three times the size of the Home Alone house or larger, a big luxury sports muscle Bentley, even if he's a cop killer with an AK-47 and a rap sheet that includes armed robbery, bank robbery, assault with a deadly weapon, firearm attack on a police officer, yes even if he recently gunned down, murdered, and robbed multiple officers to get away from a traffic ticket and now has the entire FBI, yes even Homeland Security, on his tail, and even if he gets all of that wealth exclusively through crime.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Is this news?

This is totally true.
Breakaway
Freshman Poster

Post by Breakaway »

As a white Canadian man married to a Chinese woman, I can tell you the hate is for real. My wife is extremely demure, cute and so feminine that its almost blinding for American women to see her. She has absolutely 0 pretense, doesn't wear makeup (doesn't need to) and is one of the friendliest little girls you'd ever meet. I'm 35 and she's 26, I met her when she was 21 and still a virgin, from day 1 I knew she was the girl for me and told her on day 2. We've been inseparable ever since. It took 3 years, a stack of paperwork and over 7000 dollars to be able to bring her back to Canada, I was living in China at the time. I can say this, when we are out and about, I notice a lot of white women looking at me, with or without my wife. This never happened in my younger years and I bet women today are feeling the burn. While there is a huge surplus of men available for them to date, the one thing I've noticed about the West recently, is that most of the men I've met are wusses; borderline homosexuals. I'm going back to China in 6 months to be with my mates, I'm finding it very hard trying to reintegrate into Western society again, I can't stand to be around the men in this country, they are pussies to the extreme, and I've been fired now in 2 jobs for even mentioning 'foreign girls'.

Back home in Guangzhou, all of my white friends are married men from across the globe (with the same story), all to Chinese girls and we often brag that we have about how much free time we have to pursue our hobbies. We spend a lot of time playing board games and video games and also working together teaching English and making money. There is 0 competition among us and no friction when talking about women, we have all been taken care of and are well on our way to creating families. I have no problems being masculine back in China and I regularly tell western women to f**k off and go back home when I encounter their bullshit in jobs, I am not shy. I would likely be turned in for assault or worse here in Canada if I did the same because of the political atmosphere. Here the government is looking for any excuse to put a white male in jail and dissent towards the 'system' makes you stand out. None of that exists in the East.

Back to Western broads. I was in a coffee shop recently with my wife and a guy I know giving him the 'foreign girls talk'. He is considering moving to China, I am actually in the midst of moving my entire life and most of the people I know over there.. So we are in the coffee shop and these two white girls have their bags over a free table. I sit on the chair totally ignoring them and I guess they move their bags away, then I motion to my wife to come sit down but shes already found a better table. So, my friend and I leave without even glancing at the white girls. Then during the conversation I notice them staring intently at my wife and I the entire 2 hours we are at the shop talking to my friend. These women in Canada would be considered 8's, in China maybe 3's. I think women are going to be getting the message soon, so if you are hesitating, you need to make a decision about your future and fast. It won't be long before they start making it very difficult for men to go abroad.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

marklambo wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M059LuRM0A[/youtube]

Here's a clip from the Montel Williams show talking about the "mail order bride" industry. We all know that there's no such thing as "mail order brides" since you're not actually "buying" the women but if you notice in the clips that all these feminists bitches keep claiming and assuming that those guys have "purchased" the women. They also automatically assume there are abusive and barbaric acts towards these foreign women that have been brought here by the guys. Total ignorance...

One of the women from the audience was saying how women have fought long and hard for their rights and how it's basically wrong for a man to go out there and try to find a woman abroad. You can really see the hatred in these ugly feminists . Notice how the old lady who's divorced asks why can't men on dating sites just look for women in other states.

This clip was interesting to watch but also irritating at the same time. American women just can't bear to see men in America happy.
Only women who wish straight marriage were even a capital felony under Federal law, punishable by even 100 years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty, or even who want the country divided with men on one side, women on the other side, and a big wide military zone in between, would dare fight like that to make it look wrong for American guys to go abroad to find love!
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Breakaway wrote: I think women are going to be getting the message soon, so if you are hesitating, you need to make a decision about your future and fast. It won't be long before they start making it very difficult for men to go abroad.
If they do that, they may as well just criminalize all interactions between males and females under Federal law and make it a felony punishable by minimum 100 years to life imprisonment and/or the death penalty for all involved. A few protests later, and they'll figure to forcefully arrest everyone and cart them to different sides of the country until America is divided by gender, men on one side, women on the other side, and a huge military zone in between that crossing it would mean certain death and even trying to fly over it would mean getting immediately shot down without warning.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

It wouldn't make any sense since no one will dare to date a western chic anyway. So what would the feminists' attitude be toward men? "If we can't have you, no one will"? Hell, the crazy bit@hes don't want us anyhow. Btw, how the hell would they know why we're going overseas anyway? Besides, you can't bring a foreign woman to the states, otherwise they become westernized, thus defeating the purpose of going overseas. You got to stay in HER country.
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Post by AW Warning »

w.p.o. wrote:It wouldn't make any sense since no one will dare to date a western chic anyway. So what would the feminists' attitude be toward men? "If we can't have you, no one will"? Hell, the crazy bit@hes don't want us anyhow. Btw, how the hell would they know why we're going overseas anyway? Besides, you can't bring a foreign woman to the states, otherwise they become westernized, thus defeating the purpose of going overseas. You got to stay in HER country.
Ditto! You can not bring a foreign woman to the devil's dungeon! She'll become Americanized so fast your head would spin!

Would any pilot deliberately fly a jet plane into a volcanic ash column, especially one fresh and thick out of the main vent? God forbid, lest the plane lose all power and crash, killing everyone on board! Volcanic ash clouds will do serious destruction to especially a jet plane. Volcanic ash causes flameouts in jet engines as the ash melts and sticks like glue to the turbines and combustion chambers. It also erodes the turbine blades, jams gears and avionics, plus it scratches cockpit windows opaque, and also contaminates fuel and water systems. Look especially what nearly happened to British Airways Flight 9!

Bringing a foreign woman to the devil's dungeon (the United States of America) is exactly in fact like taking a jet airplane straight through the very core column of a full blown volcanic ash eruption.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

AW Warning wrote:
w.p.o. wrote:It wouldn't make any sense since no one will dare to date a western chic anyway. So what would the feminists' attitude be toward men? "If we can't have you, no one will"? Hell, the crazy bit@hes don't want us anyhow. Btw, how the hell would they know why we're going overseas anyway? Besides, you can't bring a foreign woman to the states, otherwise they become westernized, thus defeating the purpose of going overseas. You got to stay in HER country.
Ditto! You can not bring a foreign woman to the devil's dungeon! She'll become Americanized so fast your head would spin!

Would any pilot deliberately fly a jet plane into a volcanic ash column, especially one fresh and thick out of the main vent? God forbid, lest the plane lose all power and crash, killing everyone on board! Volcanic ash clouds will do serious destruction to especially a jet plane. Volcanic ash causes flameouts in jet engines as the ash melts and sticks like glue to the turbines and combustion chambers. It also erodes the turbine blades, jams gears and avionics, plus it scratches cockpit windows opaque, and also contaminates fuel and water systems. Look especially what nearly happened to British Airways Flight 9!

Bringing a foreign woman to the devil's dungeon (the United States of America) is exactly in fact like taking a jet airplane straight through the very core column of a full blown volcanic ash eruption.
Well I brought my wife over to Seattle 10 years ago and while I'm sure some foreign women can and do get corrupted, not all do....my wife included.

Has she changed since she's been in USA for this long? Oh I'm sure she has some in some ways but for the most part, she's stayed true to herself and hasn't lost the core of her personality. Probably the biggest reason for that is she can't relate to American white women and for the most part, doesn't want anything to do with them and she'll avoid them like the plague whenever possible.

I think she enjoys being the "outside of the Western Woman Circle" and she backs up her attitude with behavior such as looking soft, pretty and feminine. She also knows that living in the States is a "necessary prison sentence" in which we both need to work for 5-8 more years to save for retirement overseas.

So her mindset is 101% that of an Asian lady and very little of the Western influence permeates her being.
Passa Passa
Freshman Poster

Post by Passa Passa »

jamesbond wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:It is Fascism. Pure and simple.

There is a reason why they are called "Femi-Nazis".

All they want to do is control men.
American women are scared to death that men are starting to look overseas for women. These anglo-bitches realize the game is up, men have finally discovered just how worthless western women really are.

Currently, 10% of married men in America are married to foreign women. This number will only increase over the years as more and more men wake up to the fact that marriage to an American woman is a losing proposition.

Let's say 30 or 40 years from now, about half of all married men in the US are married to foreign women. This would scare the living crap out of American women. They then would have to compete with nice, feminine and loving foreign women.

They would also not have so many guys asking them out and would have to lower their standards when it came to dating. Many of them would not be able to find a husband. They would not have children (or child support or alimony) or get any money from a divorce.

If this trend contines, will we someday see the end of American women?
:D
It's been 3 years since this post, and one will notice how many laws are trying to be enforced in the West where men can have their passports seized, denied flights out of the country, be put on a database for a misdemeanour which will haunt them when they plan to travel, etc.

In addition, there is a push by Canadian and American feminazis to force foreign governments to abide by US laws such as marriage laws, sexual harassment laws, etc.

However, the Western feminazis are proverbially clutching on broken straws because other countries have their own problems to deal with rather than listening to some privileged twat who desires to walk naked around little schoolboys on the school playground without being "catcalled" by the neighbourhood thug. The feminazis have gotten comical and desperate for power these days.
Passa Passa
Freshman Poster

Post by Passa Passa »

Breakaway wrote:As a white Canadian man married to a Chinese woman, I can tell you the hate is for real. My wife is extremely demure, cute and so feminine that its almost blinding for American women to see her. She has absolutely 0 pretense, doesn't wear makeup (doesn't need to) and is one of the friendliest little girls you'd ever meet. I'm 35 and she's 26, I met her when she was 21 and still a virgin, from day 1 I knew she was the girl for me and told her on day 2. We've been inseparable ever since. It took 3 years, a stack of paperwork and over 7000 dollars to be able to bring her back to Canada, I was living in China at the time. I can say this, when we are out and about, I notice a lot of white women looking at me, with or without my wife. This never happened in my younger years and I bet women today are feeling the burn. While there is a huge surplus of men available for them to date, the one thing I've noticed about the West recently, is that most of the men I've met are wusses; borderline homosexuals. I'm going back to China in 6 months to be with my mates, I'm finding it very hard trying to reintegrate into Western society again, I can't stand to be around the men in this country, they are pussies to the extreme, and I've been fired now in 2 jobs for even mentioning 'foreign girls'.

Back home in Guangzhou, all of my white friends are married men from across the globe (with the same story), all to Chinese girls and we often brag that we have about how much free time we have to pursue our hobbies. We spend a lot of time playing board games and video games and also working together teaching English and making money. There is 0 competition among us and no friction when talking about women, we have all been taken care of and are well on our way to creating families. I have no problems being masculine back in China and I regularly tell western women to f**k off and go back home when I encounter their bullshit in jobs, I am not shy. I would likely be turned in for assault or worse here in Canada if I did the same because of the political atmosphere. Here the government is looking for any excuse to put a white male in jail and dissent towards the 'system' makes you stand out. None of that exists in the East.

Back to Western broads. I was in a coffee shop recently with my wife and a guy I know giving him the 'foreign girls talk'. He is considering moving to China, I am actually in the midst of moving my entire life and most of the people I know over there.. So we are in the coffee shop and these two white girls have their bags over a free table. I sit on the chair totally ignoring them and I guess they move their bags away, then I motion to my wife to come sit down but shes already found a better table. So, my friend and I leave without even glancing at the white girls. Then during the conversation I notice them staring intently at my wife and I the entire 2 hours we are at the shop talking to my friend. These women in Canada would be considered 8's, in China maybe 3's. I think women are going to be getting the message soon, so if you are hesitating, you need to make a decision about your future and fast. It won't be long before they start making it very difficult for men to go abroad.
Which city did you use to work in? I heard that Toronto has that kind of mentality. Even mentioning the word "Montreal" in Toronto causes the white feminists and the indoctrinated immigrant women to shudder in hate. Immigrant women who get indoctrinated by feminism tend to be Indian-Asian women, so I would make sure that NO FEMINIST ever tries to go near your girl. They will corrupt her with Canadian feminism.
If you need to live in Canada, avoid Ontario. You said that you're white, so you can fit in anywhere in Canada. However, in my opinion, relocating to China will be better. I heard from Ontario guys who moved to China saying how China is more freer than Ontario, Canada.
Breakaway
Freshman Poster

Post by Breakaway »

They will corrupt her with Canadian feminism.
My wife is the anti-terminator terminator. In other words, I'm not worried, she hates feminists, I've been training her from day 1.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.