Most American girls hate nice guys

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

When women keep playing games and are afraid to express themselves naturally, how do guys react? We start becoming desperate. In the end, all this so-called "beta" behavior is a direct result of man-hating feminism. So next time if a girl rejects a decent guy because she thinks he is too "insecure", I'd tell her to examine her own personality.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Sorry, but in order to get hot women, you need to act like an ass, end of discussion.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

And if you have to act like an a** to get them then what good are they?
loops77
Freshman Poster

Post by loops77 »

You guys have it wrong. A woman does not want a guy that acts like a jerk. What she is actually attracted to is his confidence...not his jerky behavior. Confidence is what jerks naturally have...that is why women are attracted to them. Women tend to be blinded by love, so they wonder why this guy that they are attracted to is not also loving and kind to her..and it confuses them, often when it is too late.

You can be a nice guy and be confident...it is just that a lot of you don't know how to balance the two. Being nice is something a woman does...it is a feminine trait. However, if you are a man, you have to also be confident as well or...you are just like a woman.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

leavingusa wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:When I was in college, the only girls I was interested in were the ones not looking for relationships. The smart ones who were concerned about their education.
Think about that for a second.

Why would a woman who is concerned with her "education" be a good partner?

That's a future "career girl" right there, very bad wife material.

A smart one would be looking for a husband at that age instead of at 28-35.
Actually, my ideal woman would be an intelligent woman capable of having a career, but wanting to put it on hold while becoming a mother in her youth. The template for this type of woman would be someone like Congresswoman (and former, and hopefully in e future again, Speaker of the House) Nancy Pelosi; she had a budding career in politics (i.e., as a political aide or something like), but then became a full-time mother (OK, she stayed somewhat politically active on the side) until her youngest kid was a teenager, and then restarted her political career in earnest in her 40's. This would also be ideal as the typical professional man becomes unemployable in his field in his mid 40's.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 5th, 2020, 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

MatureDJ wrote:Actually, my ideal woman would be an intelligent woman capable of having a career, but wanting to put it on hold while becoming a mother in her youth. The template for this type of woman would be someone like Congresswoman (and former, and hopefully in e future again, Speaker of the House) Nancy Pelosi.

You actually look up to Nancy Pelosi, are you kidding MatureDJ? That woman is a hard core feminist and a liberal fruitcake! What man in his right mind would look up to a woman like that?

Thank God she is no longer speaker of the house and God help us if she ever regains that position again! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

OTB wrote:And if you have to act like an a** to get them then what good are they?
Nothing, my comment does not represent a value judgement of the output product, but merely how to get it. It is kinda like drugs, this is how to get them, but not saying they are any good lol. About the only thing I see is maybe some casual romps on average.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

If Nancy Pelosi truly is a hardcore feminist, why did she become a housewife for 15 years to have and raise her children? I have to commend her for doing that. Most career feminists would want to put the kids into child care. With that said, yes, her political philosophy is that of a feminist progressive, some of which I have a problem with. I didn't say that I agreed with her philosophy in total (although I certainly agree with the Democratic Party over the Republican Party on most issues, with probably VAWA & pay equity being the only feminist issues that I disagree totally with her.) I was just saying that I liked her attitude about being a wife & mother.

Oh, and have you seen pics of her when she was younger?
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

Did if we get it wrong about AW?

We all know how western women behave when they are being approached by man: they act rude, obnoxious, cold, unapproachable and apprehensive basically like a beast itself. But according to the PUA community this happens for a reason, that's a "test" that she uses to see if you are worth her time because she's approached by tons of men all the time and also to learn what kind of man you are, she learns if you are confident, charming and whatever quality she's looking for and if you are not intimidated by her. Here's the catchy part: most of the time females do it unconciously, meaning that she isn't aware that she does it. So they may never admit it. Consequently only few men get through her "rudness" and pass the "test". Just like a filtering process.

It sort of makes sense to me, How does that sound to you?
Remember that it is about approaching her.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

TheLegendSeeker wrote:Did if we get it wrong about AW?

We all know how western women behave when they are being approached by man: they act rude, obnoxious, cold, unapproachable and apprehensive basically like a beast itself. But according to the PUA community this happens for a reason, that's a "test" that she uses to see if you are worth her time because she's approached by tons of men all the time and also to learn what kind of man you are, she learns if you are confident, charming and whatever quality she's looking for and if you are not intimidated by her. Here's the catchy part: most of the time females do it unconciously, meaning that she isn't aware that she does it. So they may never admit it. Consequently only few men get through her "rudness" and pass the "test". Just like a filtering process.

It sort of makes sense to me, How does that sound to you?
Remember that it is about approaching her.
Implying the PUAs being the fakesters they are know what they are talking about when it comes to women.

Women act that way because they don't want to be approached and when they are also not attracted by those who approach them. It is a simple as that.

Men come up with this PUA crap about countering her 'test', DHVing, Kino'ing, 45 degree standing while talking, throwing her a neg, whatever the hell, when the more rational thing to do is to go for other women who aren't like that (i.e, going abroad), or simply refraining from talking to women at all.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

loops77 wrote:You guys have it wrong. A woman does not want a guy that acts like a jerk. What she is actually attracted to is his confidence...not his jerky behavior. Confidence is what jerks naturally have...that is why women are attracted to them. Women tend to be blinded by love, so they wonder why this guy that they are attracted to is not also loving and kind to her..and it confuses them, often when it is too late.

You can be a nice guy and be confident...it is just that a lot of you don't know how to balance the two. Being nice is something a woman does...it is a feminine trait. However, if you are a man, you have to also be confident as well or...you are just like a woman.
Spot on again!!!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Enticer wrote:
loops77 wrote:You guys have it wrong. A woman does not want a guy that acts like a jerk. What she is actually attracted to is his confidence...not his jerky behavior. Confidence is what jerks naturally have...that is why women are attracted to them. Women tend to be blinded by love, so they wonder why this guy that they are attracted to is not also loving and kind to her..and it confuses them, often when it is too late.

Spot on again!!!
Not completely true. Jerks have a higher reproductive fitness in modern society than confident non-jerks, and females are attracted to reproductive fitness.
traveller
Junior Poster

Re: Most American girls hate nice guys

Post by traveller »

marklambo wrote:
American women think any guy that approaches them, tries to talk to them, tries to get with them, etc as creeps. The only guy that she won't think is a creep is a guy that she wants....someone rich and handsome. If a guy is nice to them, they're automatically labeled as a creep. This is the disgusting mentality of the American woman.
I hear you on Chicagoland women on that. Especially with the young ladies from the suburbs that are hooking up with guys that not only are not nice; they're downright hardened violent criminals and drug dealers! It's like, for those ladies, the "bang! bang! bang!" of gunshots has become soothing music to their ears.