Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Most American girls hate nice guys

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Most American girls hate nice guys

Post by droid » May 1st, 2016, 5:23 pm

jamesbond wrote:Image
:lol: somebody took the time to render some of this
+1
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric » May 1st, 2016, 7:27 pm

I've even noticed that the "sport - sex" you see in other countries, is different; it has a more innocent and fun feel to it, like the guys just talk about going out for fun and meeting and having slept with women. Here, in US, it's just got like this disgusting, pressured evil feel to it...like you're plotting - or just like kids here go out of their way to binge drink and think "it's cool" .
Who the f**k plants this shit everywhere, in the minds of youth? Where did this f***ing come from?
...this was before American Pie. must I ask, it's the f***ing media.

God, this place is a mess. Sometimes I ask, why couldn't I have ended up in a "normal" country, not here?
When I feel like I'm missing out on my life, and p***y I get maddest. Even, sometimes I want to just romp around like those guys do in other countries...but even then it gets contaminated with 'that feeling' i was talking about earlier. ...I feel like you just can't win, it's just too hard fighting up against the constant current.
I just want to experience my normal manhood. ...Is that too much to ask?
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub » May 1st, 2016, 7:57 pm

They like bad boys because the women are more masculine here and need what they initially see as more masculine to balance.. the trash talking and sailor mouth tattood girls here arent any where near the prize they think they are thanks to the desperate dateless in the box american guys that beg for a date. no women instintcitviely wants a beggar...they have turned most guys into beggars ..but the top 7% in looks and resources and bosses get most of the women. they also notice heros and any guy that stands far outside the crowd

cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA » May 1st, 2016, 9:22 pm

Eric wrote:Women are disgusting attention whores. Especially the one trait I love about females is their whimsical nature you can see in one when you enter a room - they have the usual bitch-face wall up, but the moment they notice an attractive alpha or someone "they like", they perk up and INSTANTLY change demeanor, like two faced- and expect you didn't see it- at all.

Other wise they go on treating everyone like pieces of shit. Pieces of shit....
I caught you in the act. Sometimes I just glare at a woman for this, even if she's looking at me bc she likes me - just to make her feel like shit that I caught her doing it. I hate it.

The only ones who will actually come up to you for sex are the disgusting old or landwhale women - who are begging to get laid. They will literally do all the work and "come up to you", and as stated, just because they are women - expect they can get whatever they want. This is the same thing I've noticed gay men do. They think because they're interested in you, you are to them too. .... It's disgusting. Anyway, I love walking away from these women - but I might bang them like a dish rag bottom feeder they are, then leave.
The one trait I love about females is their vaginas and their sister's vaginas. But hey to each their own.

Wouldn't you give a bitch face to avoid a land whale or a gay approaching you? Why is it any different for a woman give bitch face to someone they don't like.
I don't really notice the bitch face myself and I am omega as hell. I am so omega that other omegas have pictures of me on their shirts. Sometimes when chatting up a random stranger female I get that wave of indifference which tells me to stop talking but I do the same to those I don't want to talk to. Just because I want to interact with someone, doesn't mean they want to interact with me. Again though that reaction is far from 100%

Are you telling me you treat and react to a 10 the same way you do to a female that makes Abe Vigoda look hot?

I've also never had a land whale, an old hag or a gay come up to me seeking sex.

If you are good enough to be getting offers from those groups, I suspect that the universal bitch face you are getting is in your mind or the result of some weirdness once you start interacting with them.