Most American girls hate nice guys

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Here is a man who explains the phenomenon quite well.

Things eventually turn around when they hit "The Wall."
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

The reason they hate genuine nice guys is because these women themselves are assholes so of course they don't like nice. Like attracts like.
johnnyderp
Freshman Poster

Post by johnnyderp »

The reason they like bad boys is because they're immature and behave like teenage girls. Teenage girls are drawn to the bad boy stud whereas a grown, mature woman will be drawn to a responsible gentleman. There’s something wrong with the gene pool when a 30 or 40-something gets tattoos, male or female.

Most Anglo societies see a generation of adults living in perpetual adolescence, which is one of the main reasons why marriages don’t last.

I literally laugh out loud these days if I hear a woman older than 21 say she likes bad boys. I'll ask her - "Are you still in high school?"
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

sea_dragon wrote:Now, here's the thing. There's a difference between being a 'nice guy' as opposed to being just 'nice' and 'civil' in general towards all people. The problem with 'nice guys' is that they aren't really nice. They expect something in return. That's not being nice, that's being a douche in a different manner. You can't be nice to everyone. I know I may not like some people, but that doesn't mean I have to treat them like a douchebag. I treat them in a civil manner. I like to do nice things for people because I feel it's the right thing to do. I don't expect anything in return. Doing nice things for people doesn't make them obligated to serve your needs. My advice? Just follow your gut intuition and do whatever you feel like is right. Be honest and just speak your mind, be decisive. Do things what you wanted to do, and do them unconditionally, no strings attached. Expect no favors in return. And above all, take it easy.
This is quite true. The term alpha male has been twisted and distorted away from its true meaning that people do not truly understand. The true definition is "The one and only"...

Alpha males are dominant personalities. In a crowd of 10 men, you may have 2-3 of us....and another 3-4 that are middle ground in dominance and the rest a bit more passive. This is only an example. But these dominant personalities CAN be assholes, liars and scumbag badboys. But they need not be and shouldnt be. From my research and studies, women anywhere in the world will gravitate towards the more dominant males in that crowd. Most dominant, alpha type males are not shy, are go getters, adventurous and interesting. Women like the OPPOSITE sex....so when a man is acting like a girl....its a turn off. That is why women sometimes like the bad boys.

Another point is with AW. As just an opinion, could it be that the AW is now more aggressive and a dominant personality (due to feminism) hence the reason why she likes more aggressive type men- bad boys?

I have heard of quite dominant males failing in some Asian cultures because they are so over-dominant, talkative and aggressive, that a the shy timid asian women are too intimidated and freaked out. Unless a guy scales back his personality, he will scare her off. Males with a not so dominant personalities...may do better.

I am quite an alpha male. I dont take anyones shit, am responsible, a good provider, adventurous, independent but also kind, loving an attentive lover and I give a shit about people. In some circles I am seen as a badboy and even arrogant. But i'm not...and women adore me, buy me things and want to have my kids. These terms...alpha, beta, bad boy, dominant, passive....all these terms are subject to interpretation and subjective meanings from person to person. That is why you have to be careful labeling.

I will maintain that AW like "badboys" but not all of them are truly bad. Passive, insecure types might see them as such. But if they do gravitate towards them it is due tot he fact that they need a more dominant personality in their life....because that woman is also a dominant personality. The curse of feminism upon american society...

The way to deal with this? Go abroad...or look for women who are not so dominant...or don't be so insecure. Women sense desperation and insecurity like a skunk in a woodpile. Anywhere in the world, a man who isnt a man is a major turn off. Like the subliminal things women do...so is the man who acts out on that subconscious level and turns off a woman. That is why you have to be careful going with you "gut" - so many times with men, you're gut instinct is dead wrong.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

The above video makes some great statements...esp about AW...

One more thing i want to add is the sexual value of "badboys." Some women may have had a "nice guy" who dimply didnt know how to f**k or was too soft and nice in bed with her. Her natural sexual instincts tell her that the guy with the motorcycle and tattoos will unleash the beast when he f***s her and gives it to her the way she needs it.

I tell all my friends to educate themselves on the sensual and sexual arts. Know how to please and when you get a chance to f**k her..do it right. First impression is a lasting impression!!!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Most American girls hate nice guys

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

You got to admit, it is very cringeworthy to have all these guys crying on YouTube about how women rejected them for being "nice guys". That's seriously their only flaw, being nice. Not their inability to create sexual tension, poor social skills or the fact they are plain unattractive and going after a woman physically far out of their league... which a great many of them are. No mercy for such guys, nice as they may be.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:You got to admit, it is very cringeworthy to have all these guys crying on YouTube about how women rejected them for being "nice guys". That's seriously their only flaw, being nice.
Potentially yes, and it is easy to see why this would be a problem, a not being scum places them at a huge reproductive disadvantage in modern society.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

The problem of said 'nice guys' has more to do with the fact that they base their entire personality around how nice they supposedly are. They are not being screwed over because they are nice... that's too simple and too convenient an excuse. But it does help to break a rule from time to time, to think outside the box. The armies of lonely 'nice guys' out there have one thing in common: they made their "niceness" into their identity, and few of them have the capacity to think outside of the box.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:The problem of said 'nice guys' has more to do with the fact that they base their entire personality around how nice they supposedly are. They are not being screwed over because they are nice... that's too simple and too convenient an excuse. But it does help to break a rule from time to time, to think outside the box. The armies of lonely 'nice guys' out there have one thing in common: they made their "niceness" into their identity, and few of them have the capacity to think outside of the box.
Not necessarily. The problem is very simple. Western regimes essentially pay females to have sex with degenerates. Suppose the government paid people thousands of dollars every time they had sex with a dwarf. In that case we would all want to have sex with dwarfs. While men would cynically have sex with female dwarfs whether they were much attracted to them or not, females would internalize the situation and become sexually aroused by male dwarfs while shunning other men. In that situation, men of normal stature would find it very difficult to get sex with skanks, whether or not being of normal stature was a crucial part of their identity. They could try to look a bit like dwarfs by stooping over, wearing pants too long for them etc. but it wouldn't be very convincing. It is the same problem now with moral men vs. scum.