Most American girls hate nice guys

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Most American girls hate nice guys

Post by Tsar »

This morning I overheard a conversation between two girls. The girl doing the speaking was a 7-8 by American standards (she was the only one doing the speaking). When I first saw her something about her made me think "She has a good chance of being one of the girls that we always talk about on here."

Here's a quote from the conversation. She's referring to one of her guy "friends".

"He's a creep. Maybe creep isn't the best word. He's creepy in a nice way." Then she goes on to talk about some gifts she and her roommates received from him.

When I heard that I just couldn't help but smile and silently laugh. What really made me mention this was how she was being so straightforward about it, touched on most of the basic points we cover about AW, and is a perfect representation of the common AW that hates nice guys.

This girl was about 20-22 and attending my college. I'm good at reading people and I didn't know this girl whatsoever. I saw her and based on many variables I made my initial judgment and I was spot on.

Anyone have a similar story to share?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: Most American girls hate nice guys

Post by marklambo »

Tsar wrote:This morning I overheard a conversation between two girls. The girl doing the speaking was a 7-8 by American standards (she was the only one doing the speaking). When I first saw her something about her made me think "She has a good chance of being one of the girls that we always talk about on here."

Here's a quote from the conversation. She's referring to one of her guy "friends".

"He's a creep. Maybe creep isn't the best word. He's creepy in a nice way." Then she goes on to talk about some gifts she and her roommates received from him.

When I heard that I just couldn't help but smile and silently laugh. What really made me mention this was how she was being so straightforward about it, touched on most of the basic points we cover about AW, and is a perfect representation of the common AW that hates nice guys.

This girl was about 20-22 and attending my college. I'm good at reading people and I didn't know this girl whatsoever. I saw her and based on many variables I made my initial judgment and I was spot on.

American women think any guy that approaches them, tries to talk to them, tries to get with them, etc as creeps. The only guy that she won't think is a creep is a guy that she wants....someone rich and handsome. If a guy is nice to them, they're automatically labeled as a creep. This is the disgusting mentality of the American woman.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

When I was in college, the only girls I was interested in were the ones not looking for relationships. The smart ones who were concerned about their education.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Francos manual of seduction says

Since you were a little child, your parents, teachers and other authority figures have been
telling you that you need to be sweet and submissive with women.
They taught you that a perfect gentleman brings flowers to women, opens the doors
for them, pays for the bill at the restaurant, brings the lady home at night, gives her a
little kiss before she gets out of the car and says “good night.â€￾ Being that they were your
parents and teachers, you took them seriously and as a young adult you actually liked
what they said to you.
The sad thing in those teachings is this: in effect what they taught you was how to
behave with women like a woman pleasing a woman. This is the way women see you and
feel you when you behave like this: a feminine guy, a p***y. That kills their attraction for
you for sure!
This is the nice guy syndrome!
As soon as you learned those rules of decency and started to put them into practice,
already at school you began to notice something very strange. Behaving in a sweet way
and as a gentleman with women had you winning their approval, of course, but surprise,
surprise! Soon you noticed that your male fellows at school who had the reputation of
being real jerks were bringing to their bed the most beautiful ladies and you: you were
treated like a friend or worse yet like a “girlfriend!â€￾
Why did that happen?
Simple: because you behaved like a woman she was never be able to feel attraction
for you. In her genetic code it is written in words of fire that a sweet and submissive man
will never be able to protect her and her children from dangers. She feels at an
instinctual level that, if you are so “malleableâ€￾ you will not make it in the fight for
survival.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

they dont specifically hate nice guys, they hate guys who have nothing more than niceness to offer them. its a very, very competitive situation in the anglosphere, a dire one in fact for many men as we all know. western women are used to being treated nice, so it has a completely neutral effect on them emotionally. you have to intrique them in conversation, if you can do this youre free to be as nice as you want. really youve gotta have an attractive demenour naturaly rather than skillfully. if you dont have that then your other options are to wait until theyve been through their 'fun' years and are looking to settle down with an economically stable man, or you can go to a country where women will appreciate you solely for being nice (as well as rich in their eyes).
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

lavezzi wrote:your other options are to wait until theyve been through their 'fun' years and are looking to settle down with an economically stable man, or you can go to a country where women will appreciate you solely for being nice (as well as rich in their eyes).
One thing I won't do is wait until a girl has been through her 'fun' years because she would be a 'used' girl. I won't settle for a used girl. I have pride and I will not lower my standards for any girl. I know what I'm worth and I am not a person that will compromise my values just so I can be next best or receive a 'consolation prize.'

My only option is to go to another country
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

abcdavid01 wrote:When I was in college, the only girls I was interested in were the ones not looking for relationships. The smart ones who were concerned about their education.
I am not no playboy or anything like that but it that is really you in the picture i can see why American women are no interested (which is actually a good thing) but even where i am you would probably have a hard time.Try wearing contacts i wear glasses too.And on top of that you are in New Jersey f**k man what the hell are you still doing in New Jersey i was living in Philly and working at edgewaterpark N.J. and i worked in Camden,Trenton.N.J. is the worst.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

The "alphas" are often what used to be called bums and losers, guys that couldn't get or keep a job, even a low paying one. Most of today's alphas are incapable of providing financially for a woman even if they wanted to.

As has been mentioned before, "alphas" used to be men who pursued brave professions like the military and law enforcement, or high paying careers, or were sports heroes and hero type personalities in general. Now they've been replaced by the thug and the player, who provide the tingles today's corrupted females desire, but who are losers in the long term scheme of life. Women also still want the rich and handsome men, but they are a very tiny percentage of the male population.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Tsar wrote:
lavezzi wrote:your other options are to wait until theyve been through their 'fun' years and are looking to settle down with an economically stable man, or you can go to a country where women will appreciate you solely for being nice (as well as rich in their eyes).
One thing I won't do is wait until a girl has been through her 'fun' years because she would be a 'used' girl. I won't settle for a used girl. I have pride and I will not lower my standards for any girl. I know what I'm worth and I am not a person that will compromise my values just so I can be next best or receive a 'consolation prize.'

My only option is to go to another country
I agree with you. And all the used girls will all end up being too old and ugly anyway. Going abroad is the way to go. Forget all the stupid games that AWs play here.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

FreeYourMind wrote:The "alphas" are often what used to be called bums and losers, guys that couldn't get or keep a job, even a low paying one. Most of today's alphas are incapable of providing financially for a woman even if they wanted to.

As has been mentioned before, "alphas" used to be men who pursued brave professions like the military and law enforcement, or high paying careers, or were sports heroes and hero type personalities in general. Now they've been replaced by the thug and the player, who provide the tingles today's corrupted females desire, but who are losers in the long term scheme of life. Women also still want the rich and handsome men, but they are a very tiny percentage of the male population.
+1

Yes, WW are simply mentally ill when it comes to their choices in relationships.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

skateboardstephen wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:When I was in college, the only girls I was interested in were the ones not looking for relationships. The smart ones who were concerned about their education.
I am not no playboy or anything like that but it that is really you in the picture i can see why American women are no interested (which is actually a good thing) but even where i am you would probably have a hard time.Try wearing contacts i wear glasses too.And on top of that you are in New Jersey f**k man what the hell are you still doing in New Jersey i was living in Philly and working at edgewaterpark N.J. and i worked in Camden,Trenton.N.J. is the worst.
I can transform my look. I do wear contacts sometimes. Some days I'll wear a crisp, collared shirt with dress pants. The next day I'll wear a hoodie over an undershirt with ripped jeans. I'm wearing a winter sweater in that pic. I've been going out in my faux leather oxblood jacket recently. I had a buzzcut over the summer. So I shift between sharp professional and punk with ease. It's just that in the pic I look like a total nice guy. And yeah, New Jersey sucks. I'm trying to fund my escape.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 26th, 2019, 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spicoli
Freshman Poster

Re: Most American girls hate nice guys

Post by Spicoli »

Tsar wrote:This morning I overheard a conversation between two girls. The girl doing the speaking was a 7-8 by American standards (she was the only one doing the speaking). When I first saw her something about her made me think "She has a good chance of being one of the girls that we always talk about on here."

So based on 1 girl who you don't know talking about a guy (who you also don't know) who may or may not be a creep/nice, you come to that conclusion?

I like foreign girls too...but come on.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

abcdavid01 wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
I can transform my look. I do wear contacts sometimes. Some days I'll wear a crisp, collared shirt with dress pants. The next day I'll wear a hoodie over an undershirt with ripped jeans. I'm wearing a winter sweater in that pic. I've been going out in my faux leather oxblood jacket recently. I had a buzzcut over the summer. So I shift between sharp professional and punk with ease. It's just that in the pic I look like a total nice guy. And yeah, New Jersey sucks. I'm trying to fund my escape.
The Philippines seems to be what the doctor is ordering right about now.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!