Why it's hell to be a woman, 48, alone and desperate...

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
Banano wrote:its not like men have it any easier when they hit half century,
i argue at her age shes can stll get more dates than any HA member

dont think once you turn 40 or 50 youll be the king and women will want you
Not exactly. Older men still have hoes that they can pay for sex. They can go to Angeles City. But older women don't have that option. If she's not doable, then she has no options. She can't even pay for it.

I've always wondered though, how do older women that no one wants to screw, satisfy their sexual urges? How do they handle the sexual deprivation?

How come there aren't any older women in Angeles City paying for sex with poor Filipino guys?
That's not true. As I mentioned in my earlier post, there are hotspots for women including older ones. And many do go for P4P or at least P4companionship. Think Jamaica, Kenya, Bali, Turkey for example. I also remember seeing a white woman of about 60 with her Thai boy toy at the Shangrila Hotel pool in Bangkok. And guess what. Sometimes they don't even pay directly, just provide meals and drinks.

You've also got the cougar movements at play in Anglo countries. Monkro and others have told me women in their 30-50s are easily able to pull certain men much younger than themselves in some US clubs.

Also, consider a woman's needs are somewhat different. I think they are more into being seduced, dated, and courted than just straight-on sex session. Even at the gigolo clubs in Taiwan which also have younger clients, women seem to be primarily interested in having men entertain them and lavish them with their song-and-dance routines. It's not really not about getting banged for many if not most such patrons.

As for your question, in the eyes of western women, how do you think Angeles City guys stack-up sex appeal wise vis-a-vis men in the countries I mentioned above? Hint: how interested are you in having sex with women in Papau New Guinea?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Banano wrote:its not like men have it any easier when they hit half century,
i argue at her age shes can stll get more dates than any HA member

dont think once you turn 40 or 50 youll be the king and women will want you
Well it's still different for men than women I believe.

1. What makes a man universally attractive is different than for women. Many men, especially rugged men, can carry a fair amount of wrinkling or poor skin quality and still have sex appeal. Think Harrison Ford, Sean Connery when he was a bit younger, George Clooney, or even Daniel Craig. But the appearance of significant wrinkles and aged skin on women are like a death knoll for their sexual power over men.

2. Men tend to age better than women because they have thicker skin, don't suffer the traumas associated with childbirth, and have more muscle and bone tissue. Women get suddenly slammed by menopause in late 40s-early 50s whereas as so-called male menopause is more of a long term gradual decline. Hormonal issues for women are probably more complicated than for men. A key issue with many older men is decline of testosterone and that is easy to detect and can be managed. For women, things are less straightforward.

3. I would argue that on average, pure youth and beauty are not as correlated to a man's attractiveness to a woman than vice-versa.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Rock wrote:The appearance of significant wrinkles and aged skin on women are like a death knoll for their sexual power over men.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

jamesbond wrote:
Rock wrote:The appearance of significant wrinkles and aged skin on women are like a death knoll for their sexual power over men.
I don't like turds or old women so I think I'll avoid picking up either one LOL
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: Why it's hell to be a woman, 48, alone and desperate...

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

terminator wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... erate.html

Well, she's made her bed so lie in it. She treated men like dirt. Now she's too old, and men are dishing out to her the same treatment she dished out to us in the past.

I bet this same typical ¢unt was still rejecting good men up until recently. This article sounds like a woman who has recently been left alone in her house, now that her 35-year-old sons have moved out of the nest, and NOW she is truly lonely. Reality is harsh for those ¢unts who thought that their son(s) would be surrogate husbands for them for the rest of their lives. Back to church, ¢unt.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Look at her body language! No smile, hands on hips, agressive almost male look on her mug. Compare and contrast her to the beautiful and innocent looking women that Winston often shows us. This broad needs a dating coach in the worst way. If she lost the attitude and pulled the 4 foot stick out of her ass she'd have a figthing chance to meet a guy. Left unchanged........well good luck sister.
Intolerant
Freshman Poster

Post by Intolerant »

Good luck, she's getting a taste of her own medicine.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I was with my mother at a restaurant yesterday and she asked about their senior rewards program. You have to be 55 or older to get it, so the sixty something year old cashier just looked at her incredulously. My mother explained that she turns 55 next month and the cashier said she looks wonderful. Really, my mom could pass for a woman in her thirties. So I guess the moral here is to avoid white women or date younger ones.
buddy77
Freshman Poster

What awaits them!

Post by buddy77 »

Just look at her picture. Does she exude friendliness? seduction? Femininty? Absolutely not!

Instead i read from her body language "I'm a strong, independant woman. I don't need a man too be happy". It contradicts her desire to be with someone.

5 years more on her and she'll look like the zombie in tales from the crypt: the crypt keeper!

I wish the same fate befalls all AW that dont change their ways. The only thing she can look foreward to is that people at least show at her funeral, at least for the refreshments:)
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Post by bennandsarah »

OMG! I didn't realize that picture was the actual woman spoken of in the article. THIS OLD BROAD LOOKS LIKE BEA ARTHUR FROM MAUDE/GOLDEN GIRLS. SHE LOOKS SIXTY AND MORE MANLY THAN ME --- NO THANKS.
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Post by bennandsarah »

There is NOTHING sexy about her.
Last edited by bennandsarah on February 23rd, 2013, 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Post by bennandsarah »

OH -- I forgot -- just like Bea Arthur at age 48 --
HER BEAVER IS ALL GRAY -- YUCK.
Intolerant
Freshman Poster

Post by Intolerant »

She looks far older than my mother, who is about to celebrate her 60th birthday.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Why is this washed up maggot even bleating to the newspapers? Is it for money, sympathy or in the desperate hope to grab the attention of some sucker who'll foolishly whisk her deluded derelict derrière off the singles shelf? Maybe it's all three.

I wonder why she suddenly yearned to get married to this man who is old enough to be her father after leading a single life for so long? It wasn't because he was a rich banker and she was seeking early retirement was it? No, surely not!

I noticed she blames him for her lonesome predicament which roughly translates into her unhappiness at him for not succumbing to her demands. Typical entitled behaviour.
Average Joe87
Freshman Poster

Post by Average Joe87 »

You reap what you sow lady......and my "give a damn meter" for your gender is totally out.