Studies prove Western Women are whores

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Yea just blame it on the communists :roll:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

abcdavid01 wrote:You know, I once knew a virgin girl. She was a Christian, but she didn't do things like go to church every week. Not really practicing. She was Puerto Rican and lived in Florida, then moved to North Carolina. We kind of had a falling out though. I can't say whose fault it was. Actually there are probably two girls I knew. The other was a Catholic and in my dreams (which I cannot healthily engage) I am with her and not on these forums. She was basically my dream girl. Very smart and kind. She wrote poetry and used to teach me things like the genus/species names of animals and sign language. She was Polish with an accent, moved here when she was seven or so. I was in a dark place at the time though. It's like God reached out to me and I failed to grab back. I won't let that happen again though, especially now that I know.

Her name was Angel. Actually Andzelika, but she went by Angel. First day of my Freshman year in high school I left my seat and returned to find she had taken it. So she got up to give me my seat back, but I told her to stay and sat down next to her...

I actually found her address online a few months ago, but I don't know if I should send a letter. I haven't seen or spoken to her since graduating High School and I figure I should look forward, not back. Like Jester said, most girls in the world are alright. Just Angel was a diamond in the rough. If you want a diamond, go to a diamond mine. I know you're looking at Russia Tsar, but Poland might be good too.

I'm ready now, God.

God gave you her address because you are ready now. Why don't you act now? Contact her man. No excuses.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Another study relating to this issue.

http://www.medindia.net/news/Adolescent ... 4928-1.htm
Adolescent group sex seems to be on the rise in US. One in 13 teenage girls, aged 14 to 20, reported having a group-sex experience.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Bet my sister's one in thirteen...

Poor parenting...actually it's probably because the earlier generation wasn't much different. Used to bring huge shame on the whole family. At least we know better Tsar.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Once again, I don't the communists or the Zionists are behind women being more promiscuous. Nasty though it is, it's just a byproduct of their "parity of freedom" entitlements. We men have always been used to having multiple partners since our teenage times, while women were forced to arrive virgin at the marriage. Even for the most faithful man, visiting brothels and pleasure houses every now and then was tantamount to entertainment and not frowned upon as adultery.

We have a situation where both young men and women enjoy the same kind of freedoms, and that includes sexual freedom. p***y power is obviously much greater than penis power, and this is what skews dating fortunes in favour of the ladies.

Then again, usual bunch of generalisations...so all Western women are whores, right? The survey as in the OP talks about UK girls, who are effectively very promiscuous and liberated and start sleeping around even before the onset of puberty. It could apply to the US as well, perhaps some pockets of youth in other Anglophone and Scandinavian countries.

I haven't yet seen all this disgusting promiscuity in Italy, or Colombia, and even the Philippines for what it's worth. Not a total wasteland, yet. We live in a globalised world and we're always free to look for a decent wife-to-be in countries and cultures that place more inertia to the (apparently) relentless trend of female sexual liberation.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

abcdavid01 wrote:Bet my sister's one in thirteen...
Ouch that's a nasty thing to say David :) You despise your sister so much?
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

You sound like a feminist...how did men have multiple partners before marriage if women were FORCED into virginity before marriage ?

You associate promiscuity with liberation (again a feminist assumption), liberated from what exactly ?

Not all Western women are whores but most of them are disgusting. The only reason they have any ressemble of power in the US is because prostitution is not legalized or accepted. That's why there's a lot of sex starved manginas lining-up to a piece of damaged goods.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Andrewww wrote:You sound like a feminist...how did men have multiple partners before marriage if women were FORCED into virginity before marriage ?
Ask your parents or grandparents, especially if they used to live in small towns. Every town in Italy has the usual "bad girls" who were "checked out" by several men. Plus the brothels and places where promiscuity was instituionalised. Plus the odd married woman...
Andrewww wrote:You associate promiscuity with liberation (again a feminist assumption), liberated from what exactly ?
I defined promiscuity as an ugly byproduct of sexual freedom/liberation. It's like the difference between being free to eat whatever and gorging on junk food to obesity.
Andrewww wrote:Not all Western women are whores but most of them are disgusting. The only reason they have any ressemble of power in the US is because p4p is not legalized or accepted. That's why there's a lot of sex starved manginas lining-up to a piece of damaged goods.
That's actually a good point. Men and women did use to have healthier relationships when brothels were legal. In Italy they were legal up until mid 50's. Then the usual Catholic hypocrites decided to make it illegal, opening up for general slutification...
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

publicduende wrote:
No, I mean it. I really think she's participated in group sex when she was about my age. I'm just being honest.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

abcdavid01 wrote:
publicduende wrote:
No, I mean it. I really think she's participated in group sex when she was about my age. I'm just being honest.
Don't know what to say...oh well, actually I do. Can I have her phone number? :lol:
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

publicduende wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:No, I mean it. I really think she's participated in group sex when she was about my age. I'm just being honest.
Don't know what to say...oh well, actually I do. Can I have her phone number? :lol:
And here I was, thinking you were the morality "Love Boat" police officer, with all that talk about settling down & kids :lol:
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

She looks like a female version of me. Does that deter you enough?
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Did we really need a study to show this - just look on TV - especially talk-shows to see what hoes we've got impersonating women.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

S_Parc wrote:
publicduende wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:No, I mean it. I really think she's participated in group sex when she was about my age. I'm just being honest.
And here I was, thinking you were the morality "Love Boat" police officer, with all that talk about settling down & kids :lol:
Man, that's the Italian mindset. A saint in bed and a few devils downstairs in hell. :lol:
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

One of the obvious effects of female promiscuity is that men refuse to marry them, this also happened just before the collapse of the Roman empire. Its just another sign of what's to come for all western countries. Its no surprise that most of the men on this forum have no desire to find a wife.