If US women are so worthless, why do men marry them?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If US women are so worthless, why do men marry them?

Post by jamesbond »

American women are pretty much a joke and most men around the world now this now. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

You don't have to go for a foreign woman, unless you really want to. You can find an American woman. You just need one who accepts in her heart that the man is the boss. It shouldnt even be a conscious thought to her. This is what feminism is against. If you can find a woman who will obey, that will eliminate 90% of the problem. Going foreign will not help you if she is not submissive or you treat her as an equal. Just ask ABDdavid from his first post about his father. The man needs to assert himself. If the woman follows then he knows he has what could be a great woman. If she objects or leaves, he knows that she doesnt want to play the woman in the relationship.

Sl*ts are B*tches will never be submissive to their men. They will not even pretend. That is how you eliminate them. And you can tell, because you tell her to do something and she does it. She doesnt get angry or refuse or call you bossy.

Otherwise you'll just end up with a bossy foreign woman, rather than a bossy American woman. In the end, the same thing will happen to you. So it is not the nationality or even the brainwashing she has received. It is whether or not she is a woman at heart. Is there evil in her heart? Does she think she ought to be the one to make the rules? Or will she follow you as the man? That is all you need to determine.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The men are catching on ...

Post by Adama »

fightforlove wrote:
But men are not entirely to blame for the steep decline in marriage, Crouse pointed out. “A lot of women fear marriage. While feminism is a spent force, the ultimate consequences of that philosophy is a whole generation of women who don’t want any man to tell them what to do, and don’t really understand the give and take that is necessary for a marriage relationship.”

That's exactly the problem. American women don't want to be told what to do by a man, because they honestly believe they are equal superiors. But it isnt true, and everyone knows it. Just very few actually believe it in their hearts. Once you realize what women's rightful place is, your fear of women will go away. As the man, you are preordained to be the leader of your woman, and she is preordained to obey you.

Now if this sounds like nonsense to you, that's because you are the product of the same thing you despise. These are the American men who will run out to Colombia or Russia to find wife, then they'll complain that Russian and Colombian men aren't forced to pay child support under penalty of imprisonment.

Women were designed to obey their man. Right now American women are pretty much in rebellion. That is fine if the vast majority of American women are in rebellion to their preordained role. Just find one who knows in her heart that she must obey the man. If you get a woman who has a closed heart, she will dominate you. She'll probably also have a pretty mean anger streak and refuse to do many things you ask her to do. I do consider women who act this way (unfeminine, angry) to have mental / personality disorders.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

But thank goodness they're hard to get! If American women were all super easy to get for everyone, we'd all be in some really serious trouble now. :lol:
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Falcon wrote:But thank goodness they're hard to get! If American women were all super easy to get for everyone, we'd all be in some really serious trouble now. :lol:
That is a blessing in disguise. The large majority are so messed up that they couldnt be women if they wanted to. The fact that men can not get these women is a good thing, as you said. Because as of right now, most men don't have the fortitude to say no to a woman they know would be bad for them. So it is indeed a good thing that the beasts are not interested in men like us.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

jamesbond wrote:American women are pretty much a joke and most men around the world now this now. :D

That's crazy lol
Anyone can make what she's saying there?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

Americans know almost nothing about the rest of the world. American men are clueless about what slags American women are.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Falcon wrote:But thank goodness they're hard to get! If American women were all super easy to get for everyone, we'd all be in some really serious trouble now. :lol:
Hmmm...it seems that the number of useless American women is becoming pretty well balanced with the number of useless American men...being a "guy", AKA a whiny little manletts, (a he-bitch) seems increasingly the norm.

As much as I find American black society laughable, I can give them credit for not embracing the pussification
that has become so normal in the USA, especially with the hipster crowd. I might actually find some common ground with a black thug, but the whiny little white hipster he-bitch is beyond contempt.

If you have a daughter in the USA, would you want her to marry one of these pathetic helpless man-twats?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

OutWest wrote:Hmmm...it seems that the number of useless American women is becoming pretty well balanced with the number of useless American men...being a "guy", AKA a whiny little manletts, (a he-bitch) seems increasingly the norm.

As much as I find American black society laughable, I can give them credit for not embracing the pussification
that has become so normal in the USA, especially with the hipster crowd. I might actually find some common ground with a black thug, but the whiny little white hipster he-bitch is beyond contempt.

If you have a daughter in the USA, would you want her to marry one of these pathetic helpless man-twats?
I would much prefer my daughter marrying a masculine black, Latino or Middle Eastern dude then a faggy, weak white one that's a complete embarrassment to his race. When the day comes I'll have a son-in-law, I hope my daughter brings a man home who has some testosterone in his system, owns a pair of cojones and can knock back a cold one with me while cracking a few politically incorrect jokes.

My guess is, at least 95% of men who cry about the low quality of women in their country, are low quality men themselves. I pray to God they never get on a plane and pollute the gene and dating pool abroad.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Farmer308 wrote:Americans know almost nothing about the rest of the world. American men are clueless about what slags American women are.
Bingo! Life works in funny ways. I got a divorce from my first wife. Before the divorce, we had jointly purchased a time share that offered us to visit Fiesta America hotels that are primarily in Mexico. After the divorce was done, my wife said the timeshare is yours to do what you want.

So with timeshares, you get to stay in once really nice hotel per year. My dilemma was where to go. I'd been to Cancun twice already and nothing else in Mexico sounded that appealing. Been there, done that. Plus I never got a good vibe from the Mexican women so I thumbed thru the catalog of other places I could go.

Ah ha! I realized I could stay at this place for an entire week. Caesar Park on Ipanema Beach Rio De Janeiro Brazil. http://www.galahotels.com/en/Hotel/BRAZ ... fgodVzYDuQ.

Went onto Orbitz and Seattle to Rio roundtrip airline tickets were $670 back then. Ok...sign me the f*uck up for that :) Me and a friend went down and stayed for two weeks (we rented small apartments on Copa for $50 a night after the one week in CP ran out).

That was a eureka moment! Young Brazilian women were coming up to us wanting to practice English. We'd get attention from local women in droves and at the end of the trip we didn't want to leave. At some point during the trip, the proverbial light switch went on and I thought to myself, "why the hell would I pursue American women when women from foreign countries are VERY eager to meet me."

There was one catch with Brazilian women. The lady that booked my flight said to be careful marrying a Brazilian lady. She said they don't do well outside of Brazil and she makes most of her commissions selling tickets to guys that married Brazilian ladies who go back and visit their ex wives and children to remain back in Brazil.

So we get back and my friend was so pumped up about the Brazil trip called me 9 months later and said, hey let's go check out Asia. We visited Thailand and that really gave me a flavor for Asian ladies. Living in Seattle, I always thought there were pretty but never imagined dating one. Let's just say that the trip to Thailand broadened my horizons as they say.

It all came full circle when one of the guys I play basketball with came up to me and said, "you know I only date Filipinas right?" So we went out and he explained that Filipinas make the best wives etc etc. I started playing around on Cherry Blossoms and eventually found my wife.

So that's a very long way of saying that yes, had I not taken that first trip to an exotic land, I'd probably be still running around with the horse blinders, pursuing white American women. I'm so blessed that I was able to think outside of the box.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 13th, 2020, 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I remember when I was 12 years old a guy at church gave me a lecture one day on the importance of respecting women. That might be the worst advice anyone ever gave me. However, I was a slow learner, 24 years later I realized the advice that guy at church gave me was worthless. Respecting the worst women in the world is not a course of action that's going to help you. Most American men go to their death bed refusing to believe their wives and girlfriends are crap because they don't want to admit to anyone they made a mistake. I know a guy whose wife divorced him after 30 years of marriage and he still takes her out to dinner each week, mows her lawn and shovels her snow.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

droid wrote:
jamesbond wrote:American women are pretty much a joke and most men around the world now this now. :D

That's crazy lol
Anyone can make what she's saying there?

Phoebe Rodriguez:
No more pies, ever, for me.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

Taco wrote:I remember when I was 12 years old a guy at church gave me a lecture one day on the importance of respecting women. That might be the worst advice anyone ever gave me. However, I was a slow learner, 24 years later I realized the advice that guy at church gave me was worthless. Respecting the worst women in the world is not a course of action that's going to help you. Most American men go to their death bed refusing to believe their wives and girlfriends are crap because they don't want to admit to anyone they made a mistake. I know a guy whose wife divorced him after 30 years of marriage and he still takes her out to dinner each week, mows her lawn and shovels her snow.
If it's advice you got in church you can assume it's bad advice.
I hope to hell that if he is doing all that for her it's because she is swallowing his load, or taking in the butt for him. If not he needs to grow a pair.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

If you ask any American guy how his marriage is he'll always tell you its doing well. He doesn't want anyone to know his wife sucks at everything because its embarrassing and because he has a huge ego.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs