Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

What percent of American women are marriage material?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: What percent of American women are marriage material?

Postby jamesbond » August 13th, 2017, 3:26 am

Adama wrote:The connection between voice tone and humility is not fragile. If you ever notice that when people are cruel, they often have deep, baratone voices.

A submissive woman will not have a deep voice. That is what I have been saying. Submissive women do not come that way. It's not possible. Women with deep voices should be ruled out right off the bat, from the start. They have no intention of yielding to the man. They want to be the man.

Women with deep voices are a BIG turnoff for me! Even if the woman is good looking, if she has a deep voice, I am not interested in her.

I have noticed that women with deep voices tend to be very masculine and domineering. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Postby Adama » August 13th, 2017, 8:17 pm

jamesbond wrote:
Adama wrote:The connection between voice tone and humility is not fragile. If you ever notice that when people are cruel, they often have deep, baratone voices.

A submissive woman will not have a deep voice. That is what I have been saying. Submissive women do not come that way. It's not possible. Women with deep voices should be ruled out right off the bat, from the start. They have no intention of yielding to the man. They want to be the man.

Women with deep voices are a BIG turnoff for me! Even if the woman is good looking, if she has a deep voice, I am not interested in her.

I have noticed that women with deep voices tend to be very masculine and domineering. :shock:

All you have to do is listen to the woman's speech: the tone of her voice and the things she says can reveal almost everything you need to know about her.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Krakenguard » August 13th, 2017, 10:56 pm

This questions is worded incorrectly IMO. Talking about "percentages" implies that there is a good chunk, albeit less than 50%, of American women worth marrying. This is not true. The number of American women who are genuine marriage material is probably a few hundred to a few thousand at most. Finding an American woman who does not secretly hate men and who will not try to weaponize sex is almost impossible.
Krakenguard
Freshman Poster

Postby fschmidt » August 13th, 2017, 11:08 pm

What percent of American women are marriage material? What percent of American women are traditional Anabaptists, Orthodox Jews, or devout Muslims? That answers the question.
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to Anti-American Women Rants