What percent of American women are marriage material?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
clowny
Freshman Poster

What percent of American women are marriage material?

Post by clowny »

What % of them are marriage material, ie not worthless sluts?

There was a forum that I used to frequent years ago (the don'tmarry.com messageboard), where guys would say about 1 in 25 american women were marriageable. Do you think that figure is anywhere near accurate?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What % of american women are marriage material?

Post by jamesbond »

clowny wrote:What % of them are marriage material, ie not worthless sluts?

There was a forum that I used to frequent years ago (the don'tmarry.com messageboard), where guys would say about 1 in 25 american women were marriageable. Do you think that figure is anywhere near accurate?
I would say, maybe one out of 100 is marriage material. Seriously, the situation here in the US with American women is at a crisis level.

Personally, I wouldn't touch an American woman with a ten foot pole! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Because of family law in the USA which render men ripe for the picking in re child support, alimony, false allegations of convenience and other legally codified mechanisms of husband and ex-husband control, 0% of women are marriage material in the USA.

It would be like asking what percent of hungry sharks in the ocean are suitable swimming partners!

Whether you swim with the hungry sharks or get married to an American woman, you are likely to be bitten!
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

I would say zero percent, at least among actual US citizens. The only marriage minded women here are recent immigrants.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

The only American women that I would consider marriage worthy that I have ever met are already married.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

lone_yakuza wrote:How about uh.... ZERO PERCENT.

I second that motion. 0% of AW are marriage material. They are all damaged.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Because of family law in the USA which render men ripe for the picking in re child support, alimony, false allegations of convenience and other legally codified mechanisms of husband and ex-husband control, 0% of women are marriage material in the USA.

It would be like asking what percent of hungry sharks in the ocean are suitable swimming partners!

Whether you swim with the hungry sharks or get married to an American woman, you are likely to be bitten!
End of discussion.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

From another thread, a re-post:

Believe it or not, the pressure is on for younger guys. The only chance one has of finding the right American woman is either in high school or college. Afterwards, it's basically curtain call. I'd called it quits on AWs, starting at the age of 24 & have pretty much, never looked back.
===

Reminiscing a bit, one of the few gals from my graduating class worth dating/marrying, married a decent *beta male* during her undergrad. Her husband was a techie, not a frat junkie. She then got herself an advanced degree and now teaches at a New England college while consulting for the water treatment industry. They're still together after a dozen years and she's still in great shape. I remember her on track/field and lacrosse, and she kept it up. Also, she'd avoided the catty clubs of women, who routinely tease/put down men or were social climbers. She was more studious and introspective and was rather cute and wore nice dresses from time to time, outside of jeans/slacks. And what's obvious is that neither her nor the husband are in the rapid aging dept because they're one of the few couples, who have a healthy daily dynamic. Unfortunately, as others have stated, they're in the top 5-15% of persons in the country. The rest, the so-called Alpha Male to Vapid { Ally McBeal/Sex In The City/Desperate Housewives } woman, are more typical.

Ok, so there you have it. Out of my HS graduating class, there was a verified *one person* worth marrying, who had a brain and used it & didn't hop around the world, pouting pseudo-intellectualisms about Yankee Feminism. She did what Feminists actually talked about doing, and that's making a life for herself and her family, & didn't run around with a stick, whacking men because they'd kept her down for centuries.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Intolerant
Freshman Poster

Post by Intolerant »

Less than 1%, maybe even 0%. What they say about rotten apples spoil the bunch, it's just that nearly all American women are rotten apples.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

100%!!!!! ...... are not marriage material.

If you want a generous opinion, I'd say 0.0001% are marriage material.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Among White Californians, 0%.

Among smalltown White Southerners, 10%. But they go fast.

The OP is actually an interesting question - it gets to the heart of why AM are HA.

For looks? No. Once you eliminate the obese 55%, remaining AW compare well with LA and Asia etc. Percentage wise probably more 8's and above in the U.S. than in typical AM destinations.

So it's not looks. It's that they can't form committed submitted marriage relationships -- or the nagging and mannishness is so great, we can't stand to live with them.

I suspect the marriageable % in Mexico is like 75% - after allowing for 10% sluts, 10% bitches, and 5% insufferable "fresa" princesses.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

By American what do you mean?

Living in America?
Born in America?
Citizen of America?
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

drealm wrote:By American what do you mean?

Living in America?
Born in America?
Citizen of America?

Pretty much all 3. If they're born here, just forget about it. Citizens...well it depends on how long they've been a citizen here and also how long they've been living here. Usually within a coupe of years, they become infected by this disease called feminism.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

marklambo wrote:
drealm wrote:By American what do you mean?

Living in America?
Born in America?
Citizen of America?

Pretty much all 3. If they're born here, just forget about it. Citizens...well it depends on how long they've been a citizen here and also how long they've been living here. Usually within a coupe of years, they become infected by this disease called feminism.
Well what about immigrant women that live along the border, whom are illegal aliens and don't speak English? These are hardly American.

And what about ultra religious groups? Muslims, Orthodox Jews some Christians? Go into a Mosque and you won't find a anything American. Heck the women aren't even allowed to congregate with men.

I think women who survive in America without turning into feminists should be awarded a medal. This is why I think it's important to distinguish.