Sh*t I Don't Like: AW block you but FW don't

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Zero_Tolerance_Man
Freshman Poster

Re: Don't listen to

Post by Zero_Tolerance_Man »

Maker55 wrote:
buddy77 wrote:ZTM:

Dont listen to "maker55". He either is a mangina or actually a woman themselves. It funny that they even mention the major free sites that is crowded by AW.

Just do your thing ZTM, (unless maker55 is your boss)
False accusations.

I'm 100 percent male.

What does my post have to do with ZTM? I honestly had no idea who he was until I saw you mention him in your post.

My post is directed towards the OP.

These guys on HA stay on these garbage websites, I'm trying to tell them to stop wasting their time on them.

Worrying about the bad treatment they receive on facebook, okcupid and pof. I've been there done that.

I've been on all of the websites I posted........................NONE of them are any good.

You guys need some new material.
No new material because it's the same old s.hit that Western women are dishing out. Do you honestly think you are going to change anything with your so-called positive attitude. NO! You will get your a$$ handed to you on a silver platter!!!! Men need to be constantly reminded that there is no way to have a healthy relationship with almost all Western women. They are insane mentally ill man hating B!tches. Get it though your head, pal or pay for it later.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

buddy77
Freshman Poster

Good Stuff

Post by buddy77 »

ZTM:

I already bookmarked it!
Btw... What do you think about
Elizabeth Patrakis?

She had her prenup thrown out. Now shes going to feed on her ex husband! google it and be shocked.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Re: Don't listen to

Post by Maker55 »

ZERO_TOLERANCE_MAN wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
buddy77 wrote:ZTM:

Dont listen to "maker55". He either is a mangina or actually a woman themselves. It funny that they even mention the major free sites that is crowded by AW.

Just do your thing ZTM, (unless maker55 is your boss)
False accusations.

I'm 100 percent male.

What does my post have to do with ZTM? I honestly had no idea who he was until I saw you mention him in your post.

My post is directed towards the OP.

These guys on HA stay on these garbage websites, I'm trying to tell them to stop wasting their time on them.

Worrying about the bad treatment they receive on facebook, okcupid and pof. I've been there done that.

I've been on all of the websites I posted........................NONE of them are any good.

You guys need some new material.
No new material because it's the same old s.hit that Western women are dishing out. Do you honestly think you are going to change anything with your so-called positive attitude. NO! You will get your a$$ handed to you on a silver platter!!!! Men need to be constantly reminded that there is no way to have a healthy relationship with almost all Western women. They are insane mentally ill man hating B!tches. Get it though your head, pal or pay for it later.
Homie, I'm a bonafide follower of Tom Leykis.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
buddy77
Freshman Poster

I wish Leykis

Post by buddy77 »

Maker55:

yes. leykis is cool, but i wish he made more t.v. appearances during prime time. That way he can get his word out more effectively to the sheeple.

His radio show is great and fun to listen to him, but there are still many people that never heard of him; including MRA.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Tom Leykis will save your life, men! I genuinely mean that with every inch of my life force.

LISTEN TO TOM LEYKIS.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

ZERO_TOLERANCE_MAN wrote:
ZERO_TOLERANCE_MAN wrote:The address for the new blog is www.usabitch.wordpress.com
http://usabitch.wordpress.com/2013/03/1 ... -on-dates/

Here a nice post for you to sink your teeth into
That was a great one
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.