Did anyone else notice this about Western Women?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Did anyone else notice this about Western Women?

Post by clowny »

I noticed this through years of observing women in nightspots such as clubs & bars, and listening to them talk.

Women in western countries generally think that men are horny bastards who think with their penises. They are conditioned to believe that sex is on our minds 24/7, and all men are rapists (part of the reason why they have an unnatural fear of men in the west). Because of this perception they have about men, women seem to think they should be able to get sex at the snap of their fingers...because after all, men are all rapists and horndogs...right?

Well the funny part about it is, when women actually go out looking for sex, or any time they try to initiate something with a guy by flirting with him or trying to gain his attention somehow.. If a guy is kind of indifferent to them and doesn't respond to their flirting by jumping at the opportunity to f**k them, women kind of get confused. I sense that their self-esteem takes quite a hit from the guy's apparent lack of interest too. It's like they think "OMG, why isn't he trying to f**k me? Is something wrong with me? Is he gay?" I mean they don't say that out loud, but you can sense it.

Any of you guys know what I mean? Has this happened to you before?
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

Yes, western women have extremely fragile egos. Nothing breaks a western Bytch down like feeling a sense if rejection. *NOTE* They are doing all the rejection, dissmissing, and relieving men in other unpleasant manners, making him feel inferior. That makes her feel like she has control and power over men, because think about it; what other way can she dominate a male? .......???????...??? Right! She can't so she feels "I can use sex to control and manipulate him." This goes to show that once a man does not respond to them the way she thought he would it breaks them down psychologically. Why are there more western women on anti-depressents than any other group of women on the planet? Specifically American women? "AW", are some of the most mentally unstable females in the world and try too define themselves as normal. They are Functioning Schizophrinics!
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

I'm totally "socially gay" in my hometown.

I have to constantly ignore, talk 5-8 mins and then runaway, from AWs much of the time that I'm not actually working on something.

I always have a GF, who's out of town.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

American women are conditioned to think that ALL men want them. Even fat girls tend to think they are highly desirable. I have politely turned down a few women who were interested in me. What did I get for being kind? I was called 'gay'. :shock:
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Re: Did anyone else notice this about western women?

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

clowny wrote:I noticed this through years of observing women in nightspots such as clubs & bars, and listening to them talk.

Women in western countries generally think that men are horny bastards who think with their penises. They are conditioned to believe that sex is on our minds 24/7, and all men are rapists (part of the reason why they have an unnatural fear of men in the west). Because of this perception they have about men, women seem to think they should be able to get sex at the snap of their fingers...because after all, men are all rapists and horndogs...right?

Well the funny part about it is, when women actually go out looking for sex, or any time they try to initiate something with a guy by flirting with him or trying to gain his attention somehow.. If a guy is kind of indifferent to them and doesn't respond to their flirting by jumping at the opportunity to f**k them, women kind of get confused. I sense that their self-esteem takes quite a hit from the guy's apparent lack of interest too. It's like they think "OMG, why isn't he trying to f**k me? Is something wrong with me? Is he gay?" I mean they don't say that out loud, but you can sense it.

Nothing worse than a delusional fat chick who thinks she looks like Charlize Theron.

One thing I've learned as I've grown older (50) is that while I still get horny and want to have a shag, I don't get a hard-on whenever the wind blows like I did when I was in my 20's and 30's. This is advantageous IMO. Once the power of the p***y, most women are lost. You know the answer to this question, What's the life support system for a woman? Her vagina. So true. Very few women have it all going on. If you don't want to sleep with them they need to have other ways to draw you in and many are clueless.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

This has happened to me before. I remember right after I got divorced I was at a nightclub and a average looking blonde gal asked to sit at our table. We were listening to a band and the seats were limited. She sat next to me and started to chat with me. After an hour I could tell she had some interest in me. Problem is that I'm not that enthralled with blondes anymore. I dated enough of them in my 20s that I got tired of them. Funny how a guys taste can change.

Anyway, her friends decided to go next door to a karaoke joint. She automatically assumed I wanted to go with her because she had put in her time flirting with me. When I said no, same thing happened, she became unglued. Women don't handle rejection very well especially in a city like Seattle where there are more men than women.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

clowny wrote:I noticed this through years of observing women in nightspots such as clubs & bars, and listening to them talk.

If a woman doesnt want a man, he is a loser. If a man doesnt want a woman, he is a loser.

When a woman decides she isnt interested in a man, the flaw is in that man, not the woman.

When a man decides that he isnt interested in a woman, he is a superficial, shallow, UGLY, repulsive guy whose standards are too high.

Women get pissed when men dont jump through hoops for them. Just imagine the real awakening they experience when they turn 35 or 50 or whatever their expiration date is and those tall, hot rich guys arent fawning over their wrinkled asses anymore.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:

Nothing worse than a delusional fat chick who thinks she looks like Charlize Theron.

One thing I've learned as I've grown older (50) is that while I still get horny and want to have a shag, I don't get a hard-on whenever the wind blows like I did when I was in my 20's and 30's. This is advantageous IMO. Once the power of the p***y, most women are lost. You know the answer to this question, What's the life support system for a woman? Her v****a. So true. Very few women have it all going on. If you don't want to sleep with them they need to have other ways to draw you in and many are clueless.
Agreed. I'm lucky enough to have this happen in my 20s. Of course, I still get horny, but now knowing that there are better options, girls here in the US don't really affect me anymore.

It's very liberating.

Even the foreign girls I've been meeting online. No matter how much time I put into them, it's still "easy come, easy go" in my opinion. True abundance mentality! :D
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

clowny wrote:If a guy is kind of indifferent to them and doesn't respond to their flirting by jumping at the opportunity to f**k them, women kind of get confused. I sense that their self-esteem takes quite a hit from the guy's apparent lack of interest too. It's like they think "OMG, why isn't he trying to f**k me? Is something wrong with me? Is he gay?" I mean they don't say that out loud, but you can sense it.
Great observation.

Yes, their ego requires them to assume that they are generally desirable by ordinary mortal men - at least the single ones - while they desire Brad Pitt, George Cluny, whoever is unattainable for them.

Being desired for sex is all they have. Without it they become invisible.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

To me there's no greater satisfaction than putting these AW down with rejection. I just love to see the look in their eyes when they are being rejected. It's pretty much like a slap in the face to them. Funny thing also is that now that I'm married to a foreigner they all talk sh!t about me cause they already have the What, AW are no longer good enough for you? My reply to them as always No AW are not good enough for any man anymore.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

Well said Adama, I can't wait til my ex wife hits the sell by date in a few years, see what shit is left then for them!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

***JP*** wrote:To me there's no greater satisfaction than putting these AW down with rejection. I just love to see the look in their eyes when they are being rejected. It's pretty much like a slap in the face to them. Funny thing also is that now that I'm married to a foreigner they all talk sh!t about me cause they already have the What, AW are no longer good enough for you? My reply to them as always No AW are not good enough for any man anymore.
Boom! Well said!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

kai1275 wrote:
***JP*** wrote:To me there's no greater satisfaction than putting these AW down with rejection. I just love to see the look in their eyes when they are being rejected. It's pretty much like a slap in the face to them. Funny thing also is that now that I'm married to a foreigner they all talk sh!t about me cause they already have the What, AW are no longer good enough for you? My reply to them as always No AW are not good enough for any man anymore.
Boom! Well said!
Yeah JP had said it well. However, there are AW whom do not give a flying f.uck that I get with a FW. Seriously, most AW loathe me. I am too fa.ggoty-looking because I use cetaphil for my face, remain well-groomed, and dress well when I do most of the time. Even Steve Hoca said I shouldn't have problems getting AW after he saw me on Skype cam. I'm not a model; I have a burly-stocky body type, and I just carry it well.

Sometimes I do have trouble getting them; it's just I'm not going to let them lead the relationship, and I hate waiting a long time to get my di.ck with with them.

Sometimes I think I look too masculine (I don't have Hulk Hogan muscles, but women afar with their spidey senses see that I'm a no, non-sense man).

For some odd years, I used to get women saying to me, "I bet you have a girlfriend already.", and I was really single-as-f.uck at the time.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

yeah in america we are competing with TONS of millionaires, celebrities, and the richest guys in the world....when we turn em down they go crazy.....in europe like the only really big celebrities you have to compete with are the soccer players haha