Spanish student writes about American women

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Spanish student writes about American women

Post by Tsar »

I found a very good article where an international student from Spain gives his opinion about American women. It contains much of the same observations we discuss. He knows American women are sluts, that most American women aren't virgins, that American women are rude and fat. He mentions that his repulsion of most American women is mainly because of their promiscuous. He talks about how in America his first girlfriend in America fully exposed herself him after a few days of dating. In Spain he would have to ask the parents permission to date a girl and wait a few months for a first kiss.

http://flippertv.com/stayawayfromameric ... nwomen.htm

It's worth a read.

I have a point to add relating to his point about how it should take a few months to kiss a girlfriend in Spain.

Based on what I have read and seen, most American girls will kiss any guy they think is a hot aplha bad boy. They will also passionately kiss every boyfriend within the first week they're dating, especially if they really like him. They randomly kiss guys at parties. Any girl that would kiss dozens of guys or men who are not their boyfriend or husband are also sluts. Why does that make them sluts? Passionate kissing or French kissing is a form of foreplay.
A passionate or French kiss commonly indicates sexual interest...
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreplay
Traditionally women were only allowed to kiss their husband. Men would kiss the hands of women and women might kiss the man on his face. This was to preserve the innocence and honor of the woman. Any other kissing, especially passionate kissing, was reserved specifically for their future husband.

Can a woman that passionately kisses many men make her a slut? I believe it does.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djeanp7898
Freshman Poster

Post by djeanp7898 »

Kissing and f*cking are too different things, dude. Of course I want a girl to kiss me if she's attracted to me. What the hell is wrong with that?

A woman making you wait to romantically interact with her shouldn't automatically make you respect her more.

This whole sexual "innocence" crap is a joke. You want to f**k. Women want to f**k. Spare me the formalities.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

There are promiscuous women in every country. It's nothing unusual and it is not why American women have such a negative reputation everywhere. They have a negative reputation because of their long list of negative personality traits, and how they are spoiled and rotten off the charts.

They are also very unapproachable, closed and cold. Trying to even meet them (let alone date them) is a highly NEGATIVE and STRESSFUL experience, not a pleasant one at all.

You make it sound like they are open, wild, loose and sleep with any guy. If they were, a lot of guys here would not be complaining about them because then everyone would be getting laid and we would all be sexually satisfied. It sounds like you are parroting the false media image of them that Hollywood portrays through movies like American Pie.

If they are so loose and put out so easily, then why are so many men in America dateless and sexless for years? How come I couldn't get even one date in college besides my Vietnamese girlfriend?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Kudos to the poster! I agree, American women f***ing kiss and hug all over men they never date and don't even want to. They will even f**k these guys they see at parties behind their boyfriend's backs. I happen to think this is NOT OK. Because what type of girlfriend will she make??? Assuming she even wants a relationship at all. These women got these poor men so rev-ed up, these guys are fighting over it and as a result, women don't need boyfriends to feel wanted now. Nice scam, ladies. . .
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

djeanp7898 wrote:Kissing and f*cking are too different things, dude. Of course I want a girl to kiss me if she's attracted to me. What the hell is wrong with that?

A woman making you wait to romantically interact with her shouldn't automatically make you respect her more.

This whole sexual "innocence" crap is a joke. You want to f**k. Women want to f**k. Spare me the formalities.
Ideally females would be divided in to wife class and whore class. Wives and perspective wives would comport themselves with dignity and not give out casual sex. The problem with AW is that the vast majority of them are low quality whores. The problems this causes have been gone into a thousand times.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

djeanp7898 wrote:Kissing and f*cking are too different things, dude. Of course I want a girl to kiss me if she's attracted to me. What the hell is wrong with that?

+1 I agree. Well said.