Look how nice American women and people are

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Look how nice American women and people are

Post by mrmillersd »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC6SMkD-EKI

West coast liberal openess>all. The west coast just has a COMPLETELY different mindset. There are bitchy hollywood glam people yeah, but they are still more liberal and open than east coast White Anglo Saxons who are obsessed with race, last names etc.

Why do people complain about getting laid in America? easiest country in the world. when you wanna settle down, you can move abroad then
Last edited by mrmillersd on August 7th, 2013, 9:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
insanity
Freshman Poster

Post by insanity »

Yes ... Who wouldn´t want to marry a girl like that...
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Funny how the women are much nicer at Gay Parades than at most events.

I wouldn't mind going to an event like this on the west coast if it means making out with lots of girls.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Post by mrmillersd »

I never said anything about MARRYING an American girl. Im just saying you can try out many of them, and move abroad to find your nice wife. Meanwhile, dont you like getting laid?
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Re: Look how nice American women and people are

Post by Voice of Reason »

mrmillersd wrote: Why do people complain about getting laid in America? easiest country in the world. when you wanna settle down, you can move abroad then
Not for the average guy it isn't.

In the Anglosphere women only want to get laid by losers, alphas, bad boys and thugs.

In my experience I've had a much easier time in other countries.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

The only easy women in North America are hookers and the odd whale.

Nice? Whenever I've cold approached a western cunt, I've gotten one of two reactions: they either gave me instant f**k-off signals (scowled, buried their heads in their iPhones, gave one word answers, etc.) or they just flat out ignored me. Without exception.

The fact that Paul Janka has to do 100 approaches or w/e to get a lay just goes to show how little men mean to them.
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Post by mrmillersd »

I mean just look at the video above. I have said about 5 words to women in clubs and bars and gotten make out sessions. All good for practice ya know? Im an Asian dude too....

Again, if you fall in the realm of normal average social ability you should be fine. I know the bottom 20% of guys social skills wise suffer alot...but that is natural selection. Their traits arn't fit for the environment.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

mrmillersd wrote:I mean just look at the video above. I have said about 5 words to women in clubs and bars and gotten make out sessions. All good for practice ya know? Im an Asian dude too....

Again, if you fall in the realm of normal average social ability you should be fine. I know the bottom 20% of guys social skills wise suffer alot...but that is natural selection. Their traits arn't fit for the environment.
Go ahead and f**k up your sleep schedule just to get odd crummy makeout. I just wonder how desperate you have to be to consider that a success. I don't know about you, but I actually need p in v.
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Post by mrmillersd »

well I have a girlfriend so makeout /oral is as far as i'd go with other girls... Sleep schedule huh? im a college kid who needs like 5 hrs of sleep, not a 40 year old -_-
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

mrmillersd wrote:I mean just look at the video above. I have said about 5 words to women in clubs and bars and gotten make out sessions. All good for practice ya know? Im an Asian dude too....

kissing girls is one thing, bedding them is another.

That Asian guy in the video. I can do the exact same thing by playing up non-threatening Asian guy in a gay parade. How lame can that guy honestly be and does that even count? Makes me cringe.

Anyways, the video you posted shows an Asian clown but this one video by Russian gangster vitaly is the real deal.

"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

If you guys noticed, that Asian dude in the video is one of the creators of Simple Pickup.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

SilverEnergy wrote:If you guys noticed, that Asian dude in the video is one of the creators of Simple Pickup.
Yeah it's Kong from SP. He's actually legit and their whole crew does do real pick up around the LA area. Squattincasanova knows him too. I don't think that gay pride parade proves anything though they were obviously goofing around.