Why do American women behave like lesbians at clubs and bars

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

djfourmoney wrote:
Jeremy wrote:I've never actually met a guy who managed to pick up a girl from a club. Talk about a scam.
Are you mad you can't or upset you've seen others do it?

Man, I've had somebody hire me (to DJ), one of the girls that lived in the house notice me. The more she drank, the more she smiled at me. I smashed it and good too.

That's happen a few times.......
Going to re post your comment on Cornfed's new thread about PUA position".

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

djfourmoney wrote:
kai1275 wrote:The guy in pink might be gay, which is why she is letting him touch her... :roll:

All those white guys in that picture are good looking enough and tall enough to get any woman they want anywhere outside the US, hands down.

Is this picture a media marketing shot? Or is this a real photo of some unstaged moment?
He's not gay he's a douche, look at his arms. He likely kisses them in the mirror every night before going out. Quite the opposite, you have to be sexually secure to wear pink because of assumptions of people like yourself...

Its a real unstaged moment. Pictures like these are extremely EASY to find, since people like to gloss themselves and also night clubs hire professional photographers to take pictures at random so they can be posted on the club's web site. There also plenty of web sites that have their own snappers that take pictures for their web sites such as http://www.clubzone.com/

In clubs, they have photographers that go around the club taking random snap shots that include women. The people don't necessarily hire photographers at the club, it's the photographer's job to take as many club pics for the club. I have a few friends that work in night clubs as photographers. They always avoid taking pictures of guys, unless the guy is with at least 1 girl. Group shots of guys are rarely taken because it hurts the club's image.

But man, those chics in that pic look so manly lol
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

djfourmoney wrote:
Jeremy wrote:I've never actually met a guy who managed to pick up a girl from a club. Talk about a scam.
Are you mad you can't or upset you've seen others do it?

Man, I've had somebody hire me (to DJ), one of the girls that lived in the house notice me. The more she drank, the more she smiled at me. I smashed it and good too.

That's happen a few times. Sucks to be you doesn't it? I've also scooped up at clubs, its not hard and I wouldn't call myself the mack either.

All White (No Single Mothers, No BBW's, No Ugly Bitches) too, because Black women are enormously EASY and I don't bother.
HAHAHA! Well said. I don't know any DJs that cannot smash ass. Most of the time, the ones I know are too busy kicking hoes outta their booth or the poles near them because they wont stfu. :lol:

Black girls always be looking don't they? Then like a little kitty cat they turn their nose up with an attitude because they think we gonna chase after them and come in with that, "say gurl, slow down real quick, what's your name?" blah blah...

Nope! I sip my drink and chuckle.....no thanks. By the end of the night they give me those death stares. I love it! :lol:
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

marklambo wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
kai1275 wrote:The guy in pink might be gay, which is why she is letting him touch her... :roll:

All those white guys in that picture are good looking enough and tall enough to get any woman they want anywhere outside the US, hands down.

Is this picture a media marketing shot? Or is this a real photo of some unstaged moment?
He's not gay he's a douche, look at his arms. He likely kisses them in the mirror every night before going out. Quite the opposite, you have to be sexually secure to wear pink because of assumptions of people like yourself...

Its a real unstaged moment. Pictures like these are extremely EASY to find, since people like to gloss themselves and also night clubs hire professional photographers to take pictures at random so they can be posted on the club's web site. There also plenty of web sites that have their own snappers that take pictures for their web sites such as http://www.clubzone.com/

In clubs, they have photographers that go around the club taking random snap shots that include women. The people don't necessarily hire photographers at the club, it's the photographer's job to take as many club pics for the club. I have a few friends that work in night clubs as photographers. They always avoid taking pictures of guys, unless the guy is with at least 1 girl. Group shots of guys are rarely taken because it hurts the club's image.

Last time this happened to me, I was surrounded by hot (slutty looking) girls, but I was too drunk to remember anything that happened that night. My friends showed me the club pics afterwards, I was like.....wtf...... :lol: That liquid courage was strong that particular night I guess. They said I almost kicked a group of guys asses because they were trying to stop me from getting a phone number! LOL good times I guess...
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

kai1275 wrote:
marklambo wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

Last time this happened to me, I was surrounded by hot (slutty looking) girls, but I was too drunk to remember anything that happened that night. My friends showed me the club pics afterwards, I was like.....wtf...... :lol: That liquid courage was strong that particular night I guess. They said I almost kicked a group of guys asses because they were trying to stop me from getting a phone number! LOL good times I guess...
Those manginas were probably just hating, which is the typical behavior for mangina clubbers.

As I take another look at this pic, I think these might be transexuals or just men with wigs. They can't possibly be women but if they are, God help them...

They have such manly facial features and look more like men than the guy in the background.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: Why do American women behave like lesbians at clubs and bars

Post by Mercury »

Welcome to the US of Gay aka US of Lesbian! American women behave like lesbians at bars and nightclubs because they ARE lesbian! My guess is, if all men should suddenly vanish from the bar/club scene, American women would be really partying hard and having really heavy revelries. Hangovers would be a whole lot more widespread, too.

Also, it is said directly in the main website here; in America, people go out in cliques and they never interact with anyone outside their cliques. Additionally, even at nightclubs, when American women see a man dancing by himself, regardless of how entertaining he is, they still say; "Ah ha! Rapist! Sex predator! Killer! Kidnapper! Terrorist! Where there's smoke, there's fire!" Many of you guys who go to clubs have likely seen a woman approach you but then almost immediately one of her trashy friends grabs her arm, pulls her away from you, and says something into her ear. Guys, she is calling you a rapist, sex predator, or serial killer! And yet you can not hear it over the roar of the music. But when women do that when one of their own approaches a man, they are doing nothing but badmouthing the guy and alienating him by calling him a sex predator, rapist, killer, or whatever.

Also, the recent massacres at American nightclubs and parties have made American women even more hateful of lone guys, and more and more American women are calling guys terrorists who are by themselves, like the guy has even a bomb and is about to even blow up the club.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Western guys are the worst. I was going to a bar to meet some friends, and dressed casual business and some guys walking by me started yelling at me angrily "Oh, you look like you're trying to get a blowjob tonight!!!" I'm by myself and this group of like seven drunk strangers are screaming in my face.

In American, they "won" and made me a "p***y" because I walked away without saying anything. I should have been tough enough to fight seven guys, or had my own "posse" of friends I am not allowed to go anywhere without.

Have only experienced that in America.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

I've got a little anecdote along these lines. While I was repeatedly "making the rounds" to some nightspots in a certain area of town, I noticed one hopping place called the "Rainbow". (No, I didn't pick up on the name. :shock: ) So one night I decided to check it out; I don't think I had ever seen so many good-looking women in one place (sure, there were dogs there, but never so many that met admissible standards of attractiveness). And while I had seen girls being "friendly" with other girls in clubs before, I was struck by how many were so in this place. :shock: Eventually, I figured it out. :roll:
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

steve55 wrote:
August 11th, 2013, 1:06 am
Tonight , I went out to a country bar/dance club here in Dallas called Red River. It was the first time in a long time that I've been out. One thing that really stood out to me was how common it was for American women to huddle together in order to avoid having men approach them. They love to rub their bodies on each other and simulate sex acts on one another.

As best I can recall, there really wasn't much of that type of thing going on back in the late 80's and 90's back when I used to go out a lot. I believe it is related to the increase in narcissism amongst young American women that social psychologist Jean Twenge talks so much about in her books. I believe it's also due to the ever growing influence of feminism in American culture.

To me, this lesbian behavior reeks of feminism's principle message of "we don't need a man, we only need each other". And also the lesbian routine boosts their ego. They like the way it communicates to men "you wish you could have us" . It's pure narcissism. Scientists say that most communication is non verbal. As I was out tonight, I couldn't help but feel this non verbal communication that so strongly communicated the fact that American women don't need men. They really reveled in celebrating their sexuality with their girl friends, not with other men.

I've been to other countries and seen their bar/club scenes and I never saw that type of behavior abroad. Abroad, one can feel that women very much need men. Overseas, women go out because unlike American women, they actually WANT to meet men. Overseas, there are no lesbian acts that communicates PRIDE and EGO by women celebrating how they don't need man. I can clearly see now why the USA has the lowest marriage rate in its history with only 51% of the population being married. Women have changed. They are happy to be by themselves. It's really sad how feminism has changed women in this country.
it's because they are childish attention whores and think they are special snowflakes. That kind of immature behavior goes on in clubs worldwide whether it's Dallas, Asia, South America, India, or Russia.
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

Im sure Red River isnt the only one place with finger f***ing lesbians. Its too bad you were in dallas were I thought the fine white cowgirls liked to get down. Im so glad you posted that feeling because I got that feeling all the time. Where I have to be turned to a rapist by approaching every girl and taking rejection and then bounce or wait till one dropped leave like the man of the hour only to dump them next hour. That is a really sad part of america and its a oxymoron behavior freak. Every single little thing is misconstrued, magnified, and blown out of proportion. The way you move to your right, smile, look, what you look at, where you look at, wtf!

I can go anywhere in the world and act a fool and nobody would care. Most would laugh about it and move on. In america you've fallen the toppest hill nobody will forget forever remembered.

I was just thinking how intense america is and how you cant just sit back and have a good time. You cant trust anyone. Everyone is a back stabber and as you state all the women act like lesbians and like if they dont like men. If they do pretend to like men is for their money. The sad part is these lesbian women that go to club are miserable and do want men to like them and they like men but they are too conditioned not to so they dont know how to act so they play it safe and go by the blue book. The few that fall off the stratusphere if lucky get a good guy immediately if not they are equally f***ed because they are so many bad guys out there as well. The only advantage is that women have safety net. Alimony, child support, divorce. Men have a shaft waiting for them. So going by the numbers its good for the woman to get f***ed by the highest bidder because at least they get a hefty checked if the apples turn out rotten rather than he turned out asshole but he aint got a dime so she got f***ed for nothing.

As hot as dallas girls are. I dont think they're worth it if your going to be hanged by the balls if it doesnt work out and knowing american women your only going to want them for a few secs. because nobody can stand them after awhile with their ever changing personality and demanding attitude.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
May 21st, 2018, 3:41 am
steve55 wrote:
Tonight , I went out to a country bar/dance club here in Dallas called Red River. It was the first time in a long time that I've been out. One thing that really stood out to me was how common it was for American women to huddle together in order to avoid having men approach them. They love to rub their bodies on each other and simulate sex acts on one another.

As best I can recall, there really wasn't much of that type of thing going on back in the late 80's and 90's back when I used to go out a lot. I believe it is related to the increase in narcissism amongst young American women that social psychologist Jean Twenge talks so much about in her books. I believe it's also due to the ever growing influence of feminism in American culture.

To me, this lesbian behavior reeks of feminism's principle message of "we don't need a man, we only need each other". And also the lesbian routine boosts their ego. They like the way it communicates to men "you wish you could have us" . It's pure narcissism. Scientists say that most communication is non verbal. As I was out tonight, I couldn't help but feel this non verbal communication that so strongly communicated the fact that American women don't need men. They really reveled in celebrating their sexuality with their girl friends, not with other men.

I've been to other countries and seen their bar/club scenes and I never saw that type of behavior abroad. Abroad, one can feel that women very much need men. Overseas, women go out because unlike American women, they actually WANT to meet men. Overseas, there are no lesbian acts that communicates PRIDE and EGO by women celebrating how they don't need man. I can clearly see now why the USA has the lowest marriage rate in its history with only 51% of the population being married. Women have changed. They are happy to be by themselves. It's really sad how feminism has changed women in this country.
it's because they are childish attention whores and think they are special snowflakes. That kind of immature behavior goes on in clubs worldwide whether it's Dallas, Asia, South America, India, or Russia.
That's when I come in. Pound 'em, humiliate 'em, and dump 'em. Leaving them special snowflakes no more.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Attention, next question
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
May 21st, 2018, 3:41 am
steve55 wrote:

How do you know it happens in Asia, South America, India, or Russia? Have you ever been to those places or countries? If not then I think its inaccurate to assume its the same everywhere until you have some direct observational evidence to support your claim.