Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Why do American women behave like lesbians at clubs and bars

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
Posts: 569
Joined: February 21st, 2012, 5:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Post by Voice of Reason » August 12th, 2013, 4:01 pm

green1976 wrote:In these condition i don't see the point to go to discos to be humuliated permanently.
I prefer to keep my money and spend this on hookers in Pattaya for sure.
Ironically, going to Thailand and meeting women is a lot less hassle than TRYING to meet women in America.

Just buy a ticket, get on a plane and within a week you could be banging women like this:

Image

Meanwhile, people back in the west will be spending even more time, effort and energy TRYING to bang women like this, who won't even give them the time of day:

Image

Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
Posts: 569
Joined: February 21st, 2012, 5:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Post by Voice of Reason » August 12th, 2013, 4:05 pm

Winston wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote: Or This:

Image

Do you really think the latter is worth worrying about?
That image is the epitome of the typical shallow narcissistic American woman, especially in Las Vegas. Great find. I ought to use it in my ebook and articles as examples. It speaks volumes. As you can see, it's impossible to connect with a woman like that. She's the farthest thing from down-to-earth. But in America, it's either that or nothing, sadly. Most American guys think you have to either connect with an impossible-to-connect with woman like that, or you are out of luck. They don't know that they have overseas options that are far better. So sad.
Feel free to do so! American women must be called upon for their "sluttery" as often as possible.

Image

Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
Posts: 569
Joined: February 21st, 2012, 5:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Post by Voice of Reason » August 12th, 2013, 4:19 pm

TruthOrConsequences wrote:Oh give me a break! She's just drunk and she prolly doesn't know any better.
It's female worshiping manginas who buy women like this the drinks to begin with, and then - as a further act of worship - defend her bad behavior.

Image

Image

Image

marklambo
Junior Poster
Posts: 709
Joined: November 4th, 2012, 1:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Post by marklambo » August 12th, 2013, 5:13 pm

Voice of Reason wrote:
green1976 wrote:In these condition i don't see the point to go to discos to be humuliated permanently.
I prefer to keep my money and spend this on hookers in Pattaya for sure.
Ironically, going to Thailand and meeting women is a lot less hassle than TRYING to meet women in America.

Just buy a ticket, get on a plane and within a week you could be banging women like this:

Image

Meanwhile, people back in the west will be spending even more time, effort and energy TRYING to bang women like this, who won't even give them the time of day:

Image
Those are just bar girls though. Meeting them doesn't really count lol. They also look average to below average.

But in any case, I understand your point.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.

Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
Posts: 569
Joined: February 21st, 2012, 5:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Post by Voice of Reason » August 12th, 2013, 6:04 pm

marklambo wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:
green1976 wrote:In these condition i don't see the point to go to discos to be humuliated permanently.
I prefer to keep my money and spend this on hookers in Pattaya for sure.
Ironically, going to Thailand and meeting women is a lot less hassle than TRYING to meet women in America.

Just buy a ticket, get on a plane and within a week you could be banging women like this:

Image

Meanwhile, people back in the west will be spending even more time, effort and energy TRYING to bang women like this, who won't even give them the time of day:

Image
Those are just bar girls though. Meeting them doesn't really count lol. They also look average to below average.

But in any case, I understand your point.
They are still better quality than the nightclub skanks in America, wouldn't you say?

I'm just talking about hooking up for sex, finding girlfriend material is a different story altogether...but even then Thailand would be better than the Anglosphere.

marklambo
Junior Poster
Posts: 709
Joined: November 4th, 2012, 1:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Post by marklambo » August 12th, 2013, 6:47 pm

Voice of Reason wrote:
marklambo wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:
green1976 wrote:In these condition i don't see the point to go to discos to be humuliated permanently.
I prefer to keep my money and spend this on hookers in Pattaya for sure.
Ironically, going to Thailand and meeting women is a lot less hassle than TRYING to meet women in America.

Just buy a ticket, get on a plane and within a week you could be banging women like this:

Image

Meanwhile, people back in the west will be spending even more time, effort and energy TRYING to bang women like this, who won't even give them the time of day:

Image
Those are just bar girls though. Meeting them doesn't really count lol. They also look average to below average.

But in any case, I understand your point.
They are still better quality than the nightclub skanks in America, wouldn't you say?

I'm just talking about hooking up for sex, finding girlfriend material is a different story altogether...but even then Thailand would be better than the Anglosphere.
Well for me personally, I don't find asian women attractive anymore. I used to in the past and have dated many of them before. But now I find them unattractive. Their faces sometimes resemble too much of a fish head or frog face and it turns me off. There are rare exceptions of course. For guys like me, Europe or Mexico is a better option.

Skanks are skanks, whether it's a bar girl or a night club girl. The only difference is getting guaranteed sex with the bar girls. With club girls, you have to find a way to get her super drunk and have a few wing men to cover you. It's a different process and requires much more legwork that's not worth it just for some p***y.

Bar girls are cheaper but even at those places, there's only a small handful that are really hot. Maybe like 20% are hot, the other 80% are average, below, or ugly. Pretty similar to the night clubs. Most girls will be average or ugly, but the small percentage are hot but most likely out of your reach unless you are in that circle. With bar girls, you can get that 20% of hottness and know what you're spending, what you'll get, and without the stupid hassle.
Last edited by marklambo on August 12th, 2013, 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.

marklambo
Junior Poster
Posts: 709
Joined: November 4th, 2012, 1:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Post by marklambo » August 12th, 2013, 6:52 pm

Voice of Reason wrote:
TruthOrConsequences wrote:Oh give me a break! She's just drunk and she prolly doesn't know any better.
It's female worshiping manginas who buy women like this the drinks to begin with, and then - as a further act of worship - defend her bad behavior.

Image

Image

Image
...and these are the manginas that these women love to target. Free drinks all night, free dinners, free everything. The best part of it for them is that they give NOTHING back in return. Female worshiping manginas will never learn.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.

green1976
Freshman Poster
Posts: 373
Joined: September 8th, 2011, 10:24 pm

Post by green1976 » August 12th, 2013, 7:13 pm

Voice of Reason wrote:
marklambo wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:
green1976 wrote:In these condition i don't see the point to go to discos to be humuliated permanently.
I prefer to keep my money and spend this on hookers in Pattaya for sure.
Ironically, going to Thailand and meeting women is a lot less hassle than TRYING to meet women in America.

Just buy a ticket, get on a plane and within a week you could be banging women like this:

Image

Meanwhile, people back in the west will be spending even more time, effort and energy TRYING to bang women like this, who won't even give them the time of day:

Image
Those are just bar girls though. Meeting them doesn't really count lol. They also look average to below average.

But in any case, I understand your point.
They are still better quality than the nightclub skanks in America, wouldn't you say?

I'm just talking about hooking up for sex, finding girlfriend material is a different story altogether...but even then Thailand would be better than the Anglosphere.
It looks like you have understood everything about the scam and how typical American women like to play with men.
I hope you have already made a trip to Thailand and if not case,i recommend you to go there.

Those guys in clubs are the perfect manginas..and don't be fooled because they have huge muscles,tell everybody else is gay and want to be macho..they are the worst kind of females worshipper and would defend these souless women in every case.

These men are really pathetic being the worst enemy for those who oppose and are fed up of feminist and frigid women.

They are quit pathetic..and when i see all this american style of living especially in campus,i just feel how much agressive everything is without any valable reason.
Only real problem is the p***y there..a human women and a human relation between men and women but that's not the case in the mainstream america.

For Thailand they are not any comparison regarding the quality of women.
Some can dislike in general their physical type,but they have more humanity than most western ladies.
And the guys who get scammed there and lose everything,they should look at the mirror because being 60 years old and asking for love for a 20 years old Thai women is quit dificult but not impossible.

Anyway i have being in quit serious relation with Thai women,not at all giving them money,and when they have a crush on you they treat you like a king and they are happy with it.
A western woman would call this to be submissive but these Thai women don't find this to be submissive...they are just happy to take care of their boyfriend.
So Thailand is a lot better either for bargirls or girlfriends..in every case it's still better.

In the west you get most of the time crappy women and shitty hookers.
The hookers sucks and treat you like a dog because women in general suck too..the matter is connected.
In Thailand you can get very nice hookers so you would understand why some western guys there lost their mind and fall in love.

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2307
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » August 12th, 2013, 7:31 pm

marklambo wrote:Girls don't go to night clubs to meet guys. They go there to dance with their girlfriends which is why you always see them so close to each other. This is why you notice that when there is a group of girls dancing and you see a guy trying to dance with one, they either all move away or tell the guy to f**k off. I've even seen guys who are considered very attractive still get turned down by the girls. When girls grind up on each other, they are creating an anti-man shield around them.

Girls also go to night clubs and use guys to buy them drinks. They will pretend to be nice to a guy in order to make him a sucker into buying them drinks. And many times, they will sucker the guy into buying drinks for the whole group. It happens all the time and then after the girls leave to go dance again, the mangina stands there like a fool wondering what just happened.

When guys go to clubs, they go there to meet girls and 98% of the time they end up failing. Guys and girls have a different perspective when it comes to going out to the clubs.

You may wonder....women dress so provocative and slutty....aren't they trying to attract guys?
The answer is no, they dress this way not to impress or attract guys. They dress this way as a competition between other girls. It's a very childish action but this is what they do. There are exceptions and some girls do go to clubs to get a guy but these are mostly the ugly, old, desperate, and fat chics. The good looking ones don't go to clubs to find a guy.

Image
*In a Tom Leykis voice* Mark ooops I mean SON! You have learned very well from me!
But on a serious note, just go ahead and when women want drinks, just order them a glass of water on the rocks, and if and when they "flip the bird" at you, just pick up your glass and smile or say "cheers". *Vinny Chase glass f/x*
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
- Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2307
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » August 12th, 2013, 7:40 pm

marklambo wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:
TruthOrConsequences wrote:Oh give me a break! She's just drunk and she prolly doesn't know any better.
It's female worshiping manginas who buy women like this the drinks to begin with, and then - as a further act of worship - defend her bad behavior.

Image

Image

Image
...and these are the manginas that these women love to target. Free drinks all night, free dinners, free everything. The best part of it for them is that they give NOTHING back in return. Female worshiping manginas will never learn.
Yup, yup. That's why i tell women that the only time I will spend money on you is if we are in a relationship so until then, if you have a problem with coming to my house and/or yours or going to parks or museums then deuces, b.itch!

Why? ...because (1) I have ADD when it comes to lackluster intelligence..and if her lackluster intelligence is present, I'm horny, and she's at least a 3 or a 4, then I'm going to try to di.ck her down. (2) if I were to spend money, what other dudes is she doing this with to become a "serial freeloading broad"?? And she would have allotted a bad boy for herself whom is already di.cking her down. Nah if anybody's going to be playing somebody, I will play her in lieu of getting played if it comes down to that. Real talk.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
- Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

pete98146
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1130
Joined: June 22nd, 2009, 4:31 pm

Post by pete98146 » August 12th, 2013, 7:52 pm

marklambo wrote:Girls don't go to night clubs to meet guys.
Girls do go to night clubs to meet guys but as in real life they are seeking the upper 20% calibre of men. When they fail to find the top shelf dudes they put up their bitch shields and dance with their girlfriends. Western women don't settle.

marklambo
Junior Poster
Posts: 709
Joined: November 4th, 2012, 1:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Post by marklambo » August 12th, 2013, 8:20 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
marklambo wrote:Girls don't go to night clubs to meet guys. They go there to dance with their girlfriends which is why you always see them so close to each other. This is why you notice that when there is a group of girls dancing and you see a guy trying to dance with one, they either all move away or tell the guy to f**k off. I've even seen guys who are considered very attractive still get turned down by the girls. When girls grind up on each other, they are creating an anti-man shield around them.

Girls also go to night clubs and use guys to buy them drinks. They will pretend to be nice to a guy in order to make him a sucker into buying them drinks. And many times, they will sucker the guy into buying drinks for the whole group. It happens all the time and then after the girls leave to go dance again, the mangina stands there like a fool wondering what just happened.

When guys go to clubs, they go there to meet girls and 98% of the time they end up failing. Guys and girls have a different perspective when it comes to going out to the clubs.

You may wonder....women dress so provocative and slutty....aren't they trying to attract guys?
The answer is no, they dress this way not to impress or attract guys. They dress this way as a competition between other girls. It's a very childish action but this is what they do. There are exceptions and some girls do go to clubs to get a guy but these are mostly the ugly, old, desperate, and fat chics. The good looking ones don't go to clubs to find a guy.

Image
*In a Tom Leykis voice* Mark ooops I mean SON! You have learned very well from me!
But on a serious note, just go ahead and when women want drinks, just order them a glass of water on the rocks, and if and when they "flip the bird" at you, just pick up your glass and smile or say "cheers". *Vinny Chase glass f/x*
I've had girls have the nerve to come up and ask me to buy them a drink. I usually reply with "why? I don't know you, why should I buy you a drink?" or I'll ask them to just buy me one instead. Believe it or not, sometimes girls like it because they're always used to a mangina giving them everything.

Club chics very often are very stuck up and rude, ESPECIALLY the hot ones. They are so bad that if you just say "hi", they will give you an attitude. There were many times where if I was out and I say hello to a girl and if she responds with an attitude....I'll tell her straight in her face that she's a stuck up c**t. They think that just because someone says hi, that you are hitting on them. Stupid mentality...

I remember one time I was at a club with some friends and as I was walking by a girl, I simply raised my glass towards her to give her a friendly cheers. You should have seen her face, she was so rude and stuck up. I turned around and walked up to her and said "you are seriously one stuck up f***ing bitch" and walked away. I have no shame and don't give a f**k. If you are rude to me for no reason, I will tell you in your face, I don't give a shit if you're a girl. I remember I did this another time to this one chic while she was with her friend. Her friend felt bad and apologized for her friend. I told her it's no problem and that her friend has some social issues.

It's gotten so bad in clubs sometimes that you can't even say hi to a girl lol. Just do what I do though, tell them they're a stuck up f***ing bitch. That usually shocks the hell out of them but they need to be put in their place sometimes.

I have a lot of female friends that all love me and consider me as a gentlemen, despite what you just read above lol. But I'm just not a mangina and not going to take shit from anyone being rude. If they're respectful and nice to me, I am the nicest guy right back. Treat me like I'm scum, and I'll do it right back.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.

Jeremy
Freshman Poster
Posts: 398
Joined: July 27th, 2013, 6:47 am

Post by Jeremy » August 12th, 2013, 9:22 pm

Typical scowly faced American girl:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LrUvu1mlWco

It’s our party we can do what we want
It’s our party we can say what we want
It’s our party we can love who we want
We can kiss who we want
We can live how we want


Who wants to deal with that, even if you do happen to be a top 20%-er?

kai1275
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Post by kai1275 » August 12th, 2013, 9:51 pm

marklambo wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
marklambo wrote:Girls don't go to night clubs to meet guys. They go there to dance with their girlfriends which is why you always see them so close to each other. This is why you notice that when there is a group of girls dancing and you see a guy trying to dance with one, they either all move away or tell the guy to f**k off. I've even seen guys who are considered very attractive still get turned down by the girls. When girls grind up on each other, they are creating an anti-man shield around them.

Girls also go to night clubs and use guys to buy them drinks. They will pretend to be nice to a guy in order to make him a sucker into buying them drinks. And many times, they will sucker the guy into buying drinks for the whole group. It happens all the time and then after the girls leave to go dance again, the mangina stands there like a fool wondering what just happened.

When guys go to clubs, they go there to meet girls and 98% of the time they end up failing. Guys and girls have a different perspective when it comes to going out to the clubs.

You may wonder....women dress so provocative and slutty....aren't they trying to attract guys?
The answer is no, they dress this way not to impress or attract guys. They dress this way as a competition between other girls. It's a very childish action but this is what they do. There are exceptions and some girls do go to clubs to get a guy but these are mostly the ugly, old, desperate, and fat chics. The good looking ones don't go to clubs to find a guy.
*In a Tom Leykis voice* Mark ooops I mean SON! You have learned very well from me!
But on a serious note, just go ahead and when women want drinks, just order them a glass of water on the rocks, and if and when they "flip the bird" at you, just pick up your glass and smile or say "cheers". *Vinny Chase glass f/x*
I've had girls have the nerve to come up and ask me to buy them a drink. I usually reply with "why? I don't know you, why should I buy you a drink?" or I'll ask them to just buy me one instead. Believe it or not, sometimes girls like it because they're always used to a mangina giving them everything.

Club chics very often are very stuck up and rude, ESPECIALLY the hot ones. They are so bad that if you just say "hi", they will give you an attitude. There were many times where if I was out and I say hello to a girl and if she responds with an attitude....I'll tell her straight in her face that she's a stuck up c**t. They think that just because someone says hi, that you are hitting on them. Stupid mentality...

I remember one time I was at a club with some friends and as I was walking by a girl, I simply raised my glass towards her to give her a friendly cheers. You should have seen her face, she was so rude and stuck up. I turned around and walked up to her and said "you are seriously one stuck up f***ing bitch" and walked away. I have no shame and don't give a f**k. If you are rude to me for no reason, I will tell you in your face, I don't give a shit if you're a girl. I remember I did this another time to this one chic while she was with her friend. Her friend felt bad and apologized for her friend. I told her it's no problem and that her friend has some social issues.

It's gotten so bad in clubs sometimes that you can't even say hi to a girl lol. Just do what I do though, tell them they're a stuck up f***ing bitch. That usually shocks the hell out of them but they need to be put in their place sometimes.

I have a lot of female friends that all love me and consider me as a gentlemen, despite what you just read above lol. But I'm just not a mangina and not going to take shit from anyone being rude. If they're respectful and nice to me, I am the nicest guy right back. Treat me like I'm scum, and I'll do it right back.
If you were black with arms like that, those hoes would have called the f***ing police.... You got balls, I wouldn't try some shit like that. Hispanic women are even worse because those crazy heifers will actually try to fight you and push you in the face with their hands, begging you to hit them. Outside the US, they would have gotten a swift uppercut to the chin and no other man watching would have done anything about it either....

marklambo
Junior Poster
Posts: 709
Joined: November 4th, 2012, 1:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Post by marklambo » August 12th, 2013, 10:51 pm

kai1275 wrote:
marklambo wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
marklambo wrote:Girls don't go to night clubs to meet guys. They go there to dance with their girlfriends which is why you always see them so close to each other. This is why you notice that when there is a group of girls dancing and you see a guy trying to dance with one, they either all move away or tell the guy to f**k off. I've even seen guys who are considered very attractive still get turned down by the girls. When girls grind up on each other, they are creating an anti-man shield around them.

Girls also go to night clubs and use guys to buy them drinks. They will pretend to be nice to a guy in order to make him a sucker into buying them drinks. And many times, they will sucker the guy into buying drinks for the whole group. It happens all the time and then after the girls leave to go dance again, the mangina stands there like a fool wondering what just happened.

When guys go to clubs, they go there to meet girls and 98% of the time they end up failing. Guys and girls have a different perspective when it comes to going out to the clubs.

You may wonder....women dress so provocative and slutty....aren't they trying to attract guys?
The answer is no, they dress this way not to impress or attract guys. They dress this way as a competition between other girls. It's a very childish action but this is what they do. There are exceptions and some girls do go to clubs to get a guy but these are mostly the ugly, old, desperate, and fat chics. The good looking ones don't go to clubs to find a guy.
*In a Tom Leykis voice* Mark ooops I mean SON! You have learned very well from me!
But on a serious note, just go ahead and when women want drinks, just order them a glass of water on the rocks, and if and when they "flip the bird" at you, just pick up your glass and smile or say "cheers". *Vinny Chase glass f/x*
I've had girls have the nerve to come up and ask me to buy them a drink. I usually reply with "why? I don't know you, why should I buy you a drink?" or I'll ask them to just buy me one instead. Believe it or not, sometimes girls like it because they're always used to a mangina giving them everything.

Club chics very often are very stuck up and rude, ESPECIALLY the hot ones. They are so bad that if you just say "hi", they will give you an attitude. There were many times where if I was out and I say hello to a girl and if she responds with an attitude....I'll tell her straight in her face that she's a stuck up c**t. They think that just because someone says hi, that you are hitting on them. Stupid mentality...

I remember one time I was at a club with some friends and as I was walking by a girl, I simply raised my glass towards her to give her a friendly cheers. You should have seen her face, she was so rude and stuck up. I turned around and walked up to her and said "you are seriously one stuck up f***ing bitch" and walked away. I have no shame and don't give a f**k. If you are rude to me for no reason, I will tell you in your face, I don't give a shit if you're a girl. I remember I did this another time to this one chic while she was with her friend. Her friend felt bad and apologized for her friend. I told her it's no problem and that her friend has some social issues.

It's gotten so bad in clubs sometimes that you can't even say hi to a girl lol. Just do what I do though, tell them they're a stuck up f***ing bitch. That usually shocks the hell out of them but they need to be put in their place sometimes.

I have a lot of female friends that all love me and consider me as a gentlemen, despite what you just read above lol. But I'm just not a mangina and not going to take shit from anyone being rude. If they're respectful and nice to me, I am the nicest guy right back. Treat me like I'm scum, and I'll do it right back.
If you were black with arms like that, those hoes would have called the f***ing police.... You got balls, I wouldn't try some shit like that. Hispanic women are even worse because those crazy heifers will actually try to fight you and push you in the face with their hands, begging you to hit them. Outside the US, they would have gotten a swift uppercut to the chin and no other man watching would have done anything about it either....
Actually, I have seen black guys say some nasty shit to women out here too. Even if they call the police, all you have to say is that the girl was trying to solicit sex. In casinos and clubs, you will see women being escorted out the building for offering sexual services all the time. They don't play around over here in Vegas for shit like that.

As for hispanic women, oh yea for sure. I grew up in New Jersey and I would see that all the time. The women would punch, scratch, kick, throw shit, etc. I know what you mean for sure lol

Now when you said uppercut, did you mean an uppercut like this?

Image
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Anti-American Women Rants”