The deluded reality of the American/Western female

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

The deluded reality of the American/Western female

Post by Voice of Reason »

The average western woman has a skewed perception of reality.

Here is a woman of normal weight:

Here is a man of normal weight:

Here is what western women perceive to be a normal weight for WOMEN:

Western women see this woman as "chubby":

They see the woman in the original pic as too "skinny", and blame men.

Here is what western women perceive to be a normal weight for MEN:

Western women don't see it as unreasonable to expect men to be like this:

This is so they can sit on their fat asses all day and do nothing but eat and complain.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ScarletRedLips
Freshman Poster

Post by ScarletRedLips »

I also don't think women should let themselves get so fat, but I don't think this post is the truth about American women, at least the way I've seen it. The majority that I see are thin, bratty and obsessed about looking 'hot' especially in comparison to other women. They have very big egos and are not modest or sweet.

Yes I also think their gym-rat expectations of guys is stupid and superficial. I also get annoyed when I see a fat girl say a specific muscular guy is 'hot' because if she knows what it's like to be judged negatively for her looks, why would she do the same thing to others?

But that's the thing. society considers fat girls ugly and thin girls normal, and a few thin girls are 'hot' if they groom themselves. Society considers thin guys normal and gym-rat buff guys as 'hot' so it's the same thing, no? Everyone just wants the hot girls and the hot guys (Which I think is dumb, by the way)

I have one question though, what do you guys think about fat guys? Do you see them as badly as fat girls or are they ok?
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

the society gets to be where it is today only because of men choosing to bulk up their appearance just to date down.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Rayn wrote:the society gets to be where it is today only because of men choosing to bulk up their appearance just to date down.
Ding ding ding! Winner!!!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

kai1275 wrote:
Rayn wrote:the society gets to be where it is today only because of men choosing to bulk up their appearance just to date down.
Ding ding ding! Winner!!!
#ImOnARespirator #Epic ¡LOL!