Another video attack on American women.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Another video attack on American women.

Post by MJay1978 »

....Oops. I did it again! :D To celebrate my 35th birthday today, I decided to go out with a big bang and make my own foreign women vs. American women video since there are so many of these videos on YouTube. You really want to know how I feel about American women? Watch this video and find out! ....As far as the American women I'm discussing in this video, I go on a complete bashing spree.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Happy birthday MJay and once again you hit the nail right on the head. I hope your videos inspire more of the nice guys to call it quits in the US dating scene and finally get their passports and go abroad. I myself am in the process of getting my residence permit to join my wife in her country.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Sexist!