Damaged/ Broken Women- The Cause

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
FreeWanderer
Freshman Poster

Damaged/ Broken Women- The Cause

Post by FreeWanderer »

I posted this OP to another couple of forums- despite being very popular threads, they were both closed due to flaming comments posted by female members- seems this message cut a little too close to home...

I live in America and something is terribly wrong with most of the women living here. Something about Westernized culture is destroying the most wonderful attributes of women and turning them into pseudo-men with worst qualities of female gender. Many other threads have touched on many of the manifest problems- self centered, self entitled, gold-digging, sociopathic-

Was it the media? Yes, to an extent- it introduced them to insidious, damaging behavior and poor role-models- but that was not the impetus that made good girls go bad.

The real culprit is never talked about. Women become truly broken/ damaged after they squander their VIRGINITY. It is apparently misogynistic to point out the difference between men and women, but here is a plain example of where men and women can never be equal. Women just are not equipped mentally or biologically to handle recreational sex in the same way that men do.

The first time a women has sex, a chemical- oxytocin- is released in her brain that causes "pair bonding" to occur- its same chemical that is released when she is giving birth which causes mother to fall in love with baby. This is why first loves are always so intense. Women are admittedly- more emotional creatures, more sensitive to emotional pain- which is why when that first love ends, it is extremely devastating. After that first traumatic break up, a woman promises herself she will never allow herself to get that close to a man again, for fear that he may hurt her as badly as the first one did. Yet, every time she has sex with new men, that oxytocin will try to get her to bond with new man, but the women will now fight against that impulse- they don't want to bond, they want to f*ck. This causes a sort of sociopathic backlash to occur. After a series of men, it will become apparent that she can no longer bond significantly with ANYONE.

The woman then becomes completely self serving- she doesn't trust that anyone will ever truly be there for her, so she has only herself to rely on, men are simply a resource to exploit, or a fun ride on cock carousel. Instead of finding meaning and pleasure in the joys of a close, intimate relationship, she seeks thrills of new sexual experiences...

This only lasts so long. A woman's sexual capital is highest when she's young, and as she gets older, her options get less and less. She peaked early in life, and at the tender age of 30, she likely has another 50 years of it all being "downhill."

In wiser societies, a huge amount of consideration was placed on a girl's virginity because they knew what would happen when a women's sexuality was left unleashed- it not only would cause ultimate ruin to the women, but the society at large, because a sexually deviant women is a social cancer, causing problems among both men and women. Women were placed in arranged marriages because- hell- let's face it, women are terrible at choosing their partners, as evidenced by 70% marriage failure rate of marriage. The traditional view of marriage held that a women would give her best years of her left to her husband, in return for him taking care of her when she got older. This is the original set up that held families together- a man was also invested not to leave the aging wife despite his steadily maturing sexual capital, as they had kids together and the kids would be very angry at that move.

Women now want it that they get to slut it up first when they are young with all the the sexually exciting alpha bad boys, and then eventually settle down with a boring, economically viable beta. They refuse to see that at that point, there are broken beyond repair. Their sexual histories and memories do not go away after they are married, and those ghosts of the past will haunt her and ruin any stable relationship she could have had in the future.

Sex is never consequence free, especially for women- they think that because they do not get pregnant, that it hasn't affected them. It does affect them- it affects them spiritually by attaching their spirits to their sexual partners, it affects their brains in terms chemicals, plus it sets their sexual triggers- A women who has sex with a bad boy for the first time will cement a bad boy as the trigger for any future sexual arousal- the bad boy will become her sexual ideal.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Damaged/ Broken Women- The Cause

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

The women do not want to know they are broken....this is one reason I left. Women are nothing like that here where I live.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

FreeWanderer, you're a genius. Any forum that bans you or closes a thread where what you just said is posted, is full of shi t. You're right.

Women just are not equipped mentally or biologically to handle recreational sex in the same way that men do. - Absolutely.

You should have your own blog. Seriously, you're very good.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

So the hypothesis presented is that repeated sex with scumbags turns females into worthless sluts unsuited to marriage? A little obvious, I would have thought.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Cornfed wrote:So the hypothesis presented is that repeated sex with scumbags turns females into worthless sluts unsuited to marriage? A little obvious, I would have thought.
lol...yes, that would be a good summarized version. Your version would obviously come off offensive (to women), but I am surprised that so many were offended by FreeWanderer's version. It was laid out in a way that was not really offensive...at least in my opinion. I guess women just wanna be men in the West. They are offended by gender roles and thus destroy society. It initially hurts us more than them, but eventually they will know that they have shot themselves in the foot...
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I don't believe an American woman has to sex with different men to be psychologically damaged. I dated a virgin in college for a while and the emotional distance between us was like the Grand Canyon, all I could do was give up. To put it simply, American women hate men, always have and always will. Any woman that thinks their superior to men will make a shitty girlfriend.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

FreeWanderer, that was one of the most powerful post I have ever read on HA.

Men need to teach their daughters that keeping their virginity is extremely important.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Johnny1975 wrote:FreeWanderer, you're a genius. Any forum that bans you or closes a thread where what you just said is posted, is full of shi t. You're right.

Women just are not equipped mentally or biologically to handle recreational sex in the same way that men do. - Absolutely.

You should have your own blog. Seriously, you're very good.
+1 ^^^
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Cornfed wrote:So the hypothesis presented is that repeated sex with scumbags turns females into worthless sluts unsuited to marriage? A little obvious, I would have thought.
To us, and to others, yes. But it's the way he said it.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Johnny1975 wrote:
How and Why does he have to say something that's obvious that pleases your ears because it harkens back to time of Jim Crow, which is the inconvenient truth about any rant about post-modern America.

All the data is constantly reported. The lastest? 59% of Black Women are single parents.

But the truth is White men have quite a bit more competition than they did even in 1990. So instead of waxing lyrically about how Post-Modern women are corrupted by society, when its obvious to anybody paying attention is continuing the clownish nature of the Men's Rights Movement.

Men are doers not complainers. Yeah that's another example of the failure of critical though being devoid from our education system, let's wax on about Feminism in America, Promiscuous behavior by women in America and the unfair court system. But set up no vehicle to change any of these paradigms.

Just like men are typically less in-tuned with their bodies and all too often let themselves go until they get hospitalized; women despite them waiting until their late 20's to get serious about finding a mate if at all, constantly see their physician for even the most minor issue. Because they know there last trump card is the ability to have children.

I don't quite understand while people are praised for saying the obvious when the most difficult thing is to be self-starter and get the job done.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Taco wrote:
I don't believe an American woman has to sex with different men to be psychologically damaged. I dated a virgin in college for a while and the emotional distance between us was like the Grand Canyon, all I could do was give up. To put it simply, American women hate men, always have and always will. Any woman that thinks their superior to men will make a shitty girlfriend.
There we have it.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

djfourmoney wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
How and Why does he have to say something that's obvious that pleases your ears because it harkens back to time of Jim Crow, which is the inconvenient truth about any rant about post-modern America.

All the data is constantly reported. The lastest? 59% of Black Women are single parents.

But the truth is White men have quite a bit more competition than they did even in 1990. So instead of waxing lyrically about how Post-Modern women are corrupted by society, when its obvious to anybody paying attention is continuing the clownish nature of the Men's Rights Movement.

Men are doers not complainers. Yeah that's another example of the failure of critical though being devoid from our education system, let's wax on about Feminism in America, Promiscuous behavior by women in America and the unfair court system. But set up no vehicle to change any of these paradigms.

Just like men are typically less in-tuned with their bodies and all too often let themselves go until they get hospitalized; women despite them waiting until their late 20's to get serious about finding a mate if at all, constantly see their physician for even the most minor issue. Because they know there last trump card is the ability to have children.

I don't quite understand while people are praised for saying the obvious when the most difficult thing is to be self-starter and get the job done.
Hmmm...what you're saying is kind of obvious really. But I like the way you say it.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Loss of virginity is not such a powerful, life-altering event, much as some would admit.

One real reason American women are whacked out is the high rate of abortion on demand. Yes, the unborn children are the ultimate victims, but abortive would-be mothers suffer a lifetime of true misery and torment.