Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

75% Of American Women Would Not Date An Unemployed Man

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer » November 29th, 2013, 2:32 am

Teal Lantern wrote:Do you guys believe women never give attention to men who don't have a job?
Do your own observations match what this poll claims? :wink:
Nope! From what I've seen, NOT having a job and sitting around smoking weed all day seem to be prerequisites for getting women in the US.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason » November 30th, 2013, 9:42 am

The_Adventurer wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:Do you guys believe women never give attention to men who don't have a job?
Nope! From what I've seen, NOT having a job and sitting around smoking weed all day seem to be prerequisites for getting women in the US.
And having them support you too.

As I said before, if you're a decent upstanding man down on your luck, American women will look down on you and be unforgiving.

TashaB
Freshman Poster

Post by TashaB » December 2nd, 2013, 5:17 am

I'm sorry but where in the hell is the LIKE button??

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » December 3rd, 2013, 7:34 am

TashaB wrote:I'm sorry but where in the hell is the LIKE button??
The Like button is at the top in the header section of the forum. Click on it to Like this thread.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick » December 3rd, 2013, 8:36 am

The_Adventurer wrote:
The reason for this is that to get most women in the US, you have to "game" them. Gaming requires A LOT of time and effort and is akin to a full time job. This is why most guys that get a TON of girls have no jobs....because this is their job.

Of course, not all women here are like that....and there are certainly guys with good jobs that are players, but the situation I described is the more common one.

Grandlovie
Freshman Poster

Post by Grandlovie » December 3rd, 2013, 12:55 pm

As a woman...I think it's important for a guy to have a job. What I don't agree with is the idea that the Man should be paying for everything. My ex boyfriend I made sure I paid half even though he didn't want me to do so, but I did anyway or would just pay it myself. I don't feel comfortable to ask ANYONE to do everything for me. So YES it is IMPORTANT for a guy to get a job/have a career but he doesn't need to make half of a million a year or more that's ridiculous. Or if I am working I would need for him to clean up the house or something. Maintenance takes TWO people in my opinion.

Mercury
Freshman Poster

Re: 75% Of American Women Would Not Date An Unemployed Man

Post by Mercury » August 12th, 2018, 5:14 am

There are men who can not work even if they wanted to, and there are a lot of things capable of keeping a man out of the workforce.

Some guys have autism, some have cerebral palsy, some have ADHD, some have epilepsy, some have Spina-Bifita, some have bi polar disorder, and some even live in a municipality where it just isn't possible for all men to get jobs because the women have the lion's share of the jobs.

And speaking of women having the lion's share of the workforce, really it ought to mean that more women would be happy with a man, even if he can't work due to a physical, mental, or developmental disability or due to a highly feminist economy, and his maximum work ability is basically a stay-at-home dad. Sadly it appears, the workforce has only reinforced their hatred of men and their gold digging personalities, hence career women only want millionaires with gigantic luxury McMansions and expensive, souped up luxury sports cars. And those women are spreading it around making it look even wrong and immoral for a man to not give a woman a life of endless luxury.

growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup » August 12th, 2018, 5:42 am

Mercury wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 5:14 am
There are men who can not work even if they wanted to, and there are a lot of things capable of keeping a man out of the workforce.

Some guys have autism, some have cerebral palsy, some have ADHD, some have epilepsy, some have Spina-Bifita, some have bi polar disorder, and some even live in a municipality where it just isn't possible for all men to get jobs because the women have the lion's share of the jobs.

And speaking of women having the lion's share of the workforce, really it ought to mean that more women would be happy with a man, even if he can't work due to a physical, mental, or developmental disability or due to a highly feminist economy, and his maximum work ability is basically a stay-at-home dad. Sadly it appears, the workforce has only reinforced their hatred of men and their gold digging personalities, hence career women only want millionaires with gigantic luxury McMansions and expensive, souped up luxury sports cars. And those women are spreading it around making it look even wrong and immoral for a man to not give a woman a life of endless luxury.
I'm going to have to respectfully disagree.
First of all, I know plenty of people with autism who work, and they work hard.
Second, most women don't want all of that stuff. I think you're letting your hate for women cloud your judgment.
Just because a woman wants a man to work doesn't mean she wants him to do ALL of the work.
Being a Dad is harder work than you may think. Just because you've interacted with kids in the past doesn't mean you actually know a thing about raising them.
Have a great night!

Mercury
Freshman Poster

Post by Mercury » August 31st, 2018, 11:02 pm

I can easily count no more than 25 women nationwide who would actually date an unemployed man, and there are likely even just 3 women, maybe even 1 or 2 in the entire country, who would date a crippled man who can't work.

snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede » August 31st, 2018, 11:15 pm

Hahahaha! Women lie. Women lie all the time.

WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Post by WorldTraveler » September 1st, 2018, 11:41 pm

Taco wrote:
November 25th, 2013, 1:27 am
The economic problems in America affect men more than women and that includes dating.

75% Of American Women Would Not Date An Unemployed Man
http://investmentwatchblog.com/would-yo ... would-not/
75% of the American women won't date any man even one with a SIX figure salary. I doubt 1% of the women would date an unemployed man!

WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by WorldTraveler » September 1st, 2018, 11:44 pm

Winston wrote:
December 3rd, 2013, 7:34 am
TashaB wrote:I'm sorry but where in the hell is the LIKE button??
The Like button is at the top in the header section of the forum. Click on it to Like this thread.
I want to LIKE specific postings! How can I do that?

jimukr
Freshman Poster

Post by jimukr » September 8th, 2018, 7:28 pm

@worldtraveler Don't I know you?