75% Of American Women Would Not Date An Unemployed Man

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TashaB wrote:I'm sorry but where in the hell is the LIKE button??
The Like button is at the top in the header section of the forum. Click on it to Like this thread.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

The_Adventurer wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:Do you guys believe women never give attention to men who don't have a job?
Do your own observations match what this poll claims? :wink:
Nope! From what I've seen, NOT having a job and sitting around smoking weed all day seem to be prerequisites for getting women in the US.
The reason for this is that to get most women in the US, you have to "game" them. Gaming requires A LOT of time and effort and is akin to a full time job. This is why most guys that get a TON of girls have no jobs....because this is their job.

Of course, not all women here are like that....and there are certainly guys with good jobs that are players, but the situation I described is the more common one.
Grandlovie
Freshman Poster

Post by Grandlovie »

As a woman...I think it's important for a guy to have a job. What I don't agree with is the idea that the Man should be paying for everything. My ex boyfriend I made sure I paid half even though he didn't want me to do so, but I did anyway or would just pay it myself. I don't feel comfortable to ask ANYONE to do everything for me. So YES it is IMPORTANT for a guy to get a job/have a career but he doesn't need to make half of a million a year or more that's ridiculous. Or if I am working I would need for him to clean up the house or something. Maintenance takes TWO people in my opinion.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: 75% Of American Women Would Not Date An Unemployed Man

Post by Mercury »

There are men who can not work even if they wanted to, and there are a lot of things capable of keeping a man out of the workforce.

Some guys have autism, some have cerebral palsy, some have ADHD, some have epilepsy, some have Spina-Bifita, some have bi polar disorder, and some even live in a municipality where it just isn't possible for all men to get jobs because the women have the lion's share of the jobs.

And speaking of women having the lion's share of the workforce, really it ought to mean that more women would be happy with a man, even if he can't work due to a physical, mental, or developmental disability or due to a highly feminist economy, and his maximum work ability is basically a stay-at-home dad. Sadly it appears, the workforce has only reinforced their hatred of men and their gold digging personalities, hence career women only want millionaires with gigantic luxury McMansions and expensive, souped up luxury sports cars. And those women are spreading it around making it look even wrong and immoral for a man to not give a woman a life of endless luxury.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Mercury wrote:
August 11th, 2018, 9:14 pm
There are men who can not work even if they wanted to, and there are a lot of things capable of keeping a man out of the workforce.

Some guys have autism, some have cerebral palsy, some have ADHD, some have epilepsy, some have Spina-Bifita, some have bi polar disorder, and some even live in a municipality where it just isn't possible for all men to get jobs because the women have the lion's share of the jobs.

And speaking of women having the lion's share of the workforce, really it ought to mean that more women would be happy with a man, even if he can't work due to a physical, mental, or developmental disability or due to a highly feminist economy, and his maximum work ability is basically a stay-at-home dad. Sadly it appears, the workforce has only reinforced their hatred of men and their gold digging personalities, hence career women only want millionaires with gigantic luxury McMansions and expensive, souped up luxury sports cars. And those women are spreading it around making it look even wrong and immoral for a man to not give a woman a life of endless luxury.
I'm going to have to respectfully disagree.
First of all, I know plenty of people with autism who work, and they work hard.
Second, most women don't want all of that stuff. I think you're letting your hate for women cloud your judgment.
Just because a woman wants a man to work doesn't mean she wants him to do ALL of the work.
Being a Dad is harder work than you may think. Just because you've interacted with kids in the past doesn't mean you actually know a thing about raising them.
Have a great night!
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

I can easily count no more than 25 women nationwide who would actually date an unemployed man, and there are likely even just 3 women, maybe even 1 or 2 in the entire country, who would date a crippled man who can't work.
snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

Hahahaha! Women lie. Women lie all the time.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Taco wrote:
November 24th, 2013, 4:27 pm
The economic problems in America affect men more than women and that includes dating.

75% Of American Women Would Not Date An Unemployed Man
http://investmentwatchblog.com/would-yo ... would-not/
75% of the American women won't date any man even one with a SIX figure salary. I doubt 1% of the women would date an unemployed man!
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re:

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:
December 2nd, 2013, 10:34 pm
TashaB wrote:I'm sorry but where in the hell is the LIKE button??
The Like button is at the top in the header section of the forum. Click on it to Like this thread.
I want to LIKE specific postings! How can I do that?
jimukr
Freshman Poster

Post by jimukr »

@worldtraveler Don't I know you?
KatyB
Freshman Poster

Post by KatyB »

Indeed, it is so. And the reason is rather simple. Why do they need to earn for him, as well?
Formafist
Freshman Poster

Post by Formafist »

They would date an unemployed Chad or Tyrone for status or free drugs. Don't be fooled. American and Canadian women are Jezebels who are attracted to psychopaths.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

KatyB wrote:
March 22nd, 2021, 3:01 pm
Indeed, it is so. And the reason is rather simple. Why do they need to earn for him, as well?
Well let me ask you this: Why should a man earn for his wife then? Doesn't it cut both ways? Well it's tradition for a man to support his wife. Why don't you have a problem with that? You believe men and women are totally equal in every way right? lol. So why the double standard? Why do you believe that women should not support men, but men should support women, yet you believe in total equality in relationships at the same time? Isn't all that contradictory? Why does no one in America dare to ask such a logical question? lol. What an insane society. So many double standards and logical contradictions.

Also, since you believe in equality, why don't you tell all women to stop marrying up and stop requiring that their man be taller than them and stronger than them? Why not advocate women marry men of the same height and physical strength? And same income too? Why do women only want men who make more than them? How come men don't mind if their woman makes less than them or nothing? Isn't that unfair? Where's the "equality" in that? LMAO.

What do you think @growup? Do women wonder about these basic things too?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

The sort of women who judge you for what you do (or are figuring out what to do) and who're are not willing to get to know the wonderful person you are beyond their job title are not worth knowing. It's THEIR LOSS not yours. There's more to a person than whether they're employed on not.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

May I add f**k THE 75%, you're only interest in those decent people who're human, not the shallow trash. We're human beings not human doings.