75% Of American Women Would Not Date An Unemployed Man

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The economic problems in America affect men more than women and that includes dating.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/would-yo ... would-not/
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Well, I think it's reasonable for a woman to expect a man to at least have a job before she considers him a prospect. It's when they start asking him what kind of car he drives and whether he owns or rents his home that they start being bitchy.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Hero wrote:Well, I think it's reasonable for a woman to expect a man to at least have a job before she considers him a prospect.
The trouble is that it is not really up to individual men whether they have a job or not in a modern economy. Ideally females would marry and have children with men selected on the basis of their objective merits and take their lumps if the system doesn't hand the men jobs. Of course they are never going to do that.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Cornfed wrote:The trouble is that it is not really up to individual men whether they have a job or not in a modern economy. Ideally females would marry and have children with men selected on the basis of their objective merits and take their lumps if the system doesn't hand the men jobs. Of course they are never going to do that.
Yeah, but if women thought like that, then men would have no incentive to work.
navigator
Freshman Poster

Post by navigator »

Whenever I need a reminder of why most American women are not worth my time, all I need to do is read comments like these:
LOL. I love how your posts insinuates that finding a job for a man is SO hard and that just having a job will make them commodities to be fought over. The male gender is not that special nor that impressive.

Men as breadwinner is an outdated concept, it deserves to go. How you deal with that reality couldn't bother me less.
How much do you want to bet this particular woman works in an HR department somewhere?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 14th, 2020, 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Taco, you are out of your damn mind. It is perfectly reasonable for a woman to expect a man to have a job. What is crossing the line is expecting that man to have a 6 figure job, look like james bond, drive a nice car, and etc.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Do you guys believe women never give attention to men who don't have a job?
Do your own observations match what this poll claims? :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Taco, you are out of your damn mind. It is perfectly reasonable for a woman to expect a man to have a job. What is crossing the line is expecting that man to have a 6 figure job, look like james bond, drive a nice car, and etc.
I think the whole point is that the economy has affected men more than women:

"#2 During the last recession, men lost twice as many jobs as women did. All of the jobs that women in the United States lost during the last recession have been regained, but only about 70 percent of the jobs that men lost during the last recession have been regained. Meanwhile, the size of the overall population continues to grow rapidly."

So women who have been pretty much unaffected during this hard time still make demands of men who have been affected.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Cornfed wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote: So women who have been pretty much unaffected during this hard time still make demands of men who have been affected.
Females don't have any concept of fairness or inherent value. If a man has no social status or money he is scum as far as they are concerned. If tomorrow he were given a high paying job and grandiose title for feeding kittens into an incinerator they would think he was the wonderful and want to marry him.
There is no middle ground with women.

If you're a respectable person who tries hard, but you're unemployed due to the economy or because you're hard on your luck, women don't want to know you.

But if you're a scumbag who's always been unemployed and you're a drug addict, and you get arrested for beating up women, then you'll have no trouble finding women who'll open their legs up for you (and even financially support you).

Respectable men have trouble finding girlfriends unless they have a good job, are good looking, smooth talking, tall, perfect physique, etc. etc. etc. etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The good news is 99% of the women in the Philippines will date an unemployed man and they'll feel honored to have you.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Teal Lantern wrote:Do you guys believe women never give attention to men who don't have a job?
I dunno. In my own life I've only had a couple of very short bouts of unemployment.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Teal Lantern wrote:Do you guys believe women never give attention to men who don't have a job?
Nope! From what I've seen, NOT having a job and sitting around smoking weed all day seem to be prerequisites for getting women in the US.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

The_Adventurer wrote:
Nope! From what I've seen, NOT having a job and sitting around smoking weed all day seem to be prerequisites for getting women in the US.
And having them support you too.

As I said before, if you're a decent upstanding man down on your luck, American women will look down on you and be unforgiving.
TashaB
Freshman Poster

Post by TashaB »

I'm sorry but where in the hell is the LIKE button??