Cultural and geographic patterns in the USA

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Cultural and geographic patterns in the USA

Post by Enticer »

Been all around the country. Born in the eastern US but favor the south. I do believe that in general, almost all Americans are sociopathic in nature. I work daily to cleanse myself of this mindset so if/when i do find true love ANYWHERE, i'm not a liability...esp outside the US. While do feel this way, I do not want to label ALL americans this way...

So, wondering if any have found nicer women in certain places in the US...less greedy, selfish women? I have met some southern girls who are awesome. I hear the west coast has some nice mid-western women who went to college...like in CA, then stayed. Here in the east....PA/NJ/MD/NY/DE, its a damn shark tank. The NYC state of mind - f**k you, out of my way, survival of the fittest is common and not attractive.

Thoughts?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Cultural and geographic patterns in the USA

Post by zboy1 »

Enticer wrote:Been all around the country. Born in the eastern US but favor the south. I do believe that in general, almost all Americans are sociopathic in nature. I work daily to cleanse myself of this mindset so if/when i do find true love ANYWHERE, i'm not a liability...esp outside the US. While do feel this way, I do not want to label ALL americans this way...

So, wondering if any have found nicer women in certain places in the US...less greedy, selfish women? I have met some southern girls who are awesome. I hear the west coast has some nice mid-western women who went to college...like in CA, then stayed. Here in the east....PA/NJ/MD/NY/DE, its a damn shark tank. The NYC state of mind - f**k you, out of my way, survival of the fittest is common and not attractive.

Thoughts?
Yeah, Enticer. It's definitely that way in the Northeast part of the United States; It's a women's market all the way over there.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 13th, 2020, 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

The similarities are greater than the differences. The economy, geography and ethos of different regions do somewhat influence the women in them, but overall, north, south, east or west, American culture and American women are quite the same.

Religious circles are one of the worst places to meet women. I'd be wary of meeting a girl at church. The Church is the last refuge of some really broken, washed-up and bottom barrel women.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

fightforlove wrote:The similarities are greater than the differences. The economy, geography and ethos of different regions do somewhat influence the women in them, but overall, north, south, east or west, American culture and American women are quite the same.

Religious circles are one of the worst places to meet women. I'd be wary of meeting a girl at church. The Church is the last refuge of some really broken, washed-up and bottom barrel women.

The available "religious" girls at church are either 1) Too young for you 2) Divorced with children or 3) Single cause nobody wants her. There is only one other type of girl in the USA that doesn't fit into one of those 3 "religious" groups....Sluts and Whores.

If you are much older than 30 and are single...best save your $$ to get out of the USA ASAP.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 13th, 2020, 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Ghost wrote:
tre wrote:
fightforlove wrote:The similarities are greater than the differences. The economy, geography and ethos of different regions do somewhat influence the women in them, but overall, north, south, east or west, American culture and American women are quite the same.

The available "religious" girls at church are either 1) Too young for you 2) Divorced with children or 3) Single cause nobody wants her. There is only one other type of girl in the USA that doesn't fit into one of those 3 "religious" groups....Sluts and Whores.

If you are much older than 30 and are single...best save your $$ to get out of the USA ASAP.
Amen...especially beware of church girls. They are very likely to pull the whole "reformed slut" or "born again virgin" routine to sucker you in. Mainstream religion in America - churchianity - is completely wicked and corrupt. Remember, especially if you are a Christian...you'll recognize a good woman by the fruit she bears. A rotten tree will bear rotten fruit, even if it claims to be a reformed rotten tree...

Ah yes...that would be another type within "religious" organizations. I forgot one additional type, an extremely common one....the hypocrites. I think that one is the most despicable one of them all.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

I remember when I was a passionate young Christian and thinking that church would be the ideal location to find a good relationship with a quality woman. Boy was I wrong-O! After encountering a few divorcees, covert feminists and a really wacky girl with all sorts of skeletons in the closet, I decided I had enough of bothering with church girls. Many of them are also the super-Christian types using their religion as a defense mechanism. "Church bodies" as my friend calls them. They often have a lot of skeletons in the closet too.

Not to mention you can't even really flirt with church girls, at least at church. Everyone has an a-sexual attitude going on in there. It's not a place to learn game or get dates, and it's not a good place to meet your wife either.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

I find churchy types to be crazier than those that let it all hang out...

Good church girl? Nah, give me a good old fashioned bar slut.... :twisted:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

fightforlove wrote:Not to mention you can't even really flirt with church girls, at least at church. Everyone has an a-sexual attitude going on in there. It's not a place to learn game or get dates, and it's not a good place to meet your wife either.
Your right, I have gone to some church social functions in the past and the women I met where single mothers, reformed sluts and religious fanatics. You even have some girls who think kissing before marriage is a sin! WTF?

It's not a good place to pick up women or meet your future spouse. Then again, there really is NO good place in America to pick up women or meet your future spouse! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

I've recently been having some serious struggles in my life and have turned to God for the first time ever. I've been attending church and have been around many religious people over the past few months.

I've found these people to be some of the most accepting and kind people that I've ever met.

I'm currently talking to a girl from church with plans of dating her. Very pretty and no crazy vibes yet. This is not the reason I am attending church though and she comes a distant second to strengthening my relationship with God. So if it works and she turns out to be quality, awesome. If not, then no worries.

Either way, I disagree with you guys about religious people.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Maverick wrote:I've recently been having some serious struggles in my life and have turned to God for the first time ever. I've been attending church and have been around many religious people over the past few months.

I've found these people to be some of the most accepting and kind people that I've ever met.

I'm currently talking to a girl from church with plans of dating her. Very pretty and no crazy vibes yet. This is not the reason I am attending church though and she comes a distant second to strengthening my relationship with God. So if it works and she turns out to be quality, awesome. If not, then no worries.

Either way, I disagree with you guys about religious people.
Where are you located (which country) and which type of religion?

Religious people are extremely nice to outsiders that show interest in their religion. They want you to join with them. There ARE good religious people that really live their religion. However, Feminism is injected into the vast majority of them in the West (if not all). Nice young, ignorant girls are nice enough...but they are young and ignorant. They will also likely turn out to be similar to their mothers. Meet this girls mother AND father. Notice how she and her mother treat her father....that will tell you A LOT.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

jamesbond wrote: Your right, I have gone to some church social functions in the past and the women I met where single mothers, reformed sluts and religious fanatics. You even have some girls who think kissing before marriage is a sin! WTF?
:shock:
Next time I walk into a church where there's single women, I don't think I'll be able to resist bursting out laughing as your description of them enters my mind. :P