Article: An Open Letter To Nice Guys

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Article: An Open Letter To Nice Guys

Post by MatureDJ »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 13th, 2020, 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hackenfall Backslash
Freshman Poster

Post by Hackenfall Backslash »

Ghost wrote:I've read this recently. If taken at face value, it's absurd of course. Why wait for a slut who gave her best years to other men for free while you will have to pay for it?
I say the exact same thing.
Avatar: Edward and Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Signature: Demi-Fiend (Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne)
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

F*ck this stupid whore. Bitches like this need to be six feet under the ground asap. Hopefully her reckless alcoholism will do a good job at it.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Seems to me this ameriskank has realized that the nice guy doesn't sit on the sidelines anymore like before while they ride the cock carousel. Nice guys are now doing something about it and that is finding real quality women abroad.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

This is my first time posting on this forum, so hello everyone. I remember I stumbled across Winston's site a while back & that comparison chart hit a lot of things right on the head for me. I had a hard time articulating a lot of these things, but it's very true that there is a bit of an "ice barrier" here & after that it's all surface-level conversation. Heaven forbid you have any distinct opinion on anything, too! Never mind that bringing up bad news tends to get you blamed for it (a real "kill the messanger" culture). They don't take serious things seriously here.

Anyway, on the original point of the thread: That's good to know & thanks for saying it! I've got to say: it's VERY annoying when you're dealing with a "gas and brakes" situation. It's like she won't go for a man if she DOES like him, but if she doesn't it's the same result.

It's also a problem when a woman won't let a man know if she likes him. I'm not saying she should roll around with him upon first meeting, but it'd be nice if "I love you" & "get away from me" weren't the same looks. Not to make this an exact distinction, but latin women seem to be a bit more helpfully direct. You'd have to be a dead man not to notice if she likes you & you might just wind up one if you piss her off enough! That last one is a bit of a joke, but you get my drift.

I'm not trying to pat myself on the back, but I do tend to be very considerate of the women I'm close to (and women in general, at least more than men). I don't figure it's unmanly to take an interest in what happens to my family & that includes attacks on them (both sanctioned & unsanctioned). I' planning on moving to Europe because in America, there's always someone trying live someone else's life & make their decisions for them or simply impose their own- that can mean different things, depending on mechanics. I've notice doctors are very dictatorial with women, especially. Again, this can mean a variety of things- but it tends to be "that" way. Overall, any interface with sexual areas as a product of someone else's decision-making is an attack, but in America there's some weird belief that whatever a doctor or a cop/security guard/military does is non-antagonistic. It's like they think reality takes a coffee break for these people!

I'll post some things on this in the women's forum, but I figure it's also more & more of a point with children. This makes me VERY worried for the future. I don't want to raise children here in America. The cops are predatory, the doctors are dictatorial, and the general citizenry seems to be of the mind that everyone's innocent- except for fighting back. The schools have become dangerous because of various "administrative activities" & everything is grounds for someone to take your children away. Who knows what happens then? A situation is what it consists of, after all.