Canadian chick uses men for expensive meals!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Canadian chick uses men for expensive meals!

Post by MatureDJ »

OK, she's not American as in the USA, but close enough!

http://ca.shine.yahoo.com/blogs/shine-o ... 21026.html

Here's her blog:

http://restauranttipsfromaserialdater.tumblr.com/

NOTE: Apologies to Teal Lantern for posting after he had posted about this. I had just learned of this when I posted.
Last edited by MatureDJ on January 8th, 2014, 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

At least she's honest in her quest for gaining weight. Its the women that pretend to like you and use you for meals that really annoy me. She'll still be single in ten years if your interested.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Plenty of those women in every country. After the first (and only time it's ever gonna happen to me) I outsmarted them by taking them to the cheap food court.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

expect in a few years a bitter old maid of a train wreck, her looks are what keeps her getting expensive meals, but that fades fast, especially in white women who are notorious for aging badly and quickly.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help