What made you give up on American women?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
sfexcellence
Freshman Poster
Location: Body in Vancouver Canada, Mind + Heart + Soul in the World

Post by sfexcellence »

To answer the OP, from the moment I stood in line at Manchester Airport to go to Geneva, to walking all over Geneva, to meditating at Geneva airport amidst construction and noise (that's the moment when something in my brain clicked and I could sense people, their vibe, their energy, and respond to it in an emotionally secure and elegant fashion), to the extraordinarily beautiful women I saw there (very elegant, classy and sophisticated), to the journey back to Canada, to the time I spent in Vancouver in 2011 (including being downtown when the hockey riots happened). By the latter part of that journey, I was convinced that Anglophone women were not for me, that I wanted to get out of the anglosphere ASAP and forever, and I formulated a plan to pay off debts, start a business, get out and live abroad + find and build community (being an expat).

I don't wish to build an online business due to the fact that I would have a hard time traveling and working at the same time, that when I travel I wish to really explore and immerse myself into different cultures, not stare at a computer screen all day long for weeks and months. That and I don't really have a good idea for an online business, so it's for the most part a no go. I've paid off a major debt that I owed the federal govt, gotten a 5 year E-passport, and started traveling, and plan on traveling once every four to six months for at least three weeks, and spending the time in between studying, preparing for trips, taking yodeling classes, going to cultural clubs held by the French, Swiss and Russian communities here in Vancouver and attending social activities held by multiple organizations here.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

1. Most American women that I have come across would rather date a worthless bad boy than a decent guy with a bright future. This is their idea of excitement.
Look up Scott Peterson. He is on death row for killing his wife and unborn child yet he receives about 200 love letters a week from women.

2. I find American women to be highly narcissistic. Many feel that their vagina is worth more than Platinum.

I once dated a girl who felt that she deserved everything that she asked for. She told me that I had to spend money to be with her because "It comes with the territory" :shock:

Another classic quote from a woman to me "My time cost money"

3. American women still feel that they are good catches even with multiple b@stard children in tow.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

Banano wrote:
Solution is to go somewhere where you will be considered top tier guy in terms of looks and status...somewhere where competition is so weak that
even you can score without paying:)..places like PH or LOS come to mind
This is a good point. I have never been to the LOS but I have a lot of experience in the PH. No man in his right mind should ever have to pay to score with a women there. It is too easy to get pretty girls there. If you have a heartbeat, girls will approach you and ask you where you are from.

The only time you should spend on a girl in PH is when you take her to Jollibees or a cheap place in the province.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.