Question about Jewish women?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Question about Jewish women?

Post by Arabian_prince »

Have you ever date one? if so,

Where did you first meet?

Is it true that jewish women tend to have more muscle dominated side than non jew girls?

Is it true that they love sex in the same way men do? (no emotional bond required)
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Never, and I am ethnically Jewish. American liberal Jewish women are pretty much the scum of the earth, probably the worst of American women, making them the scum of the scum. I had no real exposure to Orthodox Jewish women since I wasn't practicing Judaism. Anyway, what matters is culture, not ethnicity. And American culture ruins all women.
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

Next to black-American women, Jewish-American women are not date-able. Jews are American most privileged minority group and yet they are never happy. (Spoiled people never are happy)
Some 50 of the top feminists in the world are Jewish.
I had one Jewish childhood friend, but as he became aware he was "chosen", he became more remote.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

fschmidt wrote:Never, and I am ethnically Jewish. American liberal Jewish women are pretty much the scum of the earth, probably the worst of American women, making them the scum of the scum. I had no real exposure to Orthodox Jewish women since I wasn't practicing Judaism. Anyway, what matters is culture, not ethnicity. And American culture ruins all women.
might you have that backwards and a little twisted? Perhaps it is not American culture that ruins all women but instead American liberal Jewish women that ruined American culture. Men, including Jewish men, were too busy working to ruin anything.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Only dated Reform Jewish American girls which is Jewish-light, but in spite of my being attracted to them, they seem to be extremely self-absorbed, judgmental, and virtual Jewish-mothers in-training. Let's just say that the "Jewish mother" is notorious archetype among Jews.

On the other hand, Jewish American women are less likely to have racial or ethnic hangups, but the bossy stuff was just a turnoff for me. Clearly they have a gynocentric cultural mindset.

I understand the Orthodox, especially the Hasidim, are more deferential to the men, but they are off-limits to us "unchosen" types.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Only dated Reform Jewish American girls which is Jewish-light, but in spite of my being attracted to them, they seem to be extremely self-absorbed, judgmental, and virtual Jewish-mothers in-training. Let's just say that the "Jewish mother" is notorious archetype among Jews.

On the other hand, Jewish American women are less likely to have racial or ethnic hangups, but the bossy stuff was just a turnoff for me. Clearly they have a gynocentric cultural mindset.

I understand the Orthodox, especially the Hasidim, are more deferential to the men, but they are off-limits to us "unchosen" types.
I have noticed the same thing with Jewish women in the United States. They tend to be arrogant, rude and bossy. Also, they are very materialistic and spoiled.

I have heard men use the term JAP which stands for Jewish American Princess. The video below sums up how Jewish women think about men. :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

On the other hand, they're very fond of sex.