Are you dateless ?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Are you dateless ?

Post by Arabian_prince »

Am I the only one who has been forced to be dateless for the past 5 years ?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are you dateless ?

Post by jamesbond »

Arabian_prince wrote:Am I the only one who has been forced to be dateless for the past 5 years ?
No my friend, you are not alone. There quite a few of us here who are into "forced celibacy" due to the fact that it extremely difficult to meet women in the USA.

I am working three jobs right now so that does not give me a lot of free time to meet women to begin with.

No wonder why America is called a "sex prison" for men, trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphs. :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

Yup! I'm dateless at 32. My last encounter with a girl was July 2012. A Dominican from Roanoke, VA. That ended quickly due to her immature mindset and being too clingy too soon. It's just completely crazy that I'm single at 32. Even though I like my personal free time so I can work on personal projects it would be nice to have a mature-minded, good looking woman in my life to spend time with to build a relationship. However, the pick of women in South Jersey suck. I see plenty of good looking chicks but they're so predictable and most of them just don't fit me. But I keep my eyes open.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I'm dateless by choice, not because I'm forced to be. Plenty of women here would like to date me, but they just aren't worth the trouble. There are worse things than being single, believe me.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Do people still date Western sluts? I would have though the idea of dating was obsolete. If you really wanted to date females the idea would be to f**k them first and then date them.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Cornfed wrote:Do people still date Western sluts? I would have though the idea of dating was obsolete. If you really wanted to date females the idea would be to f**k them first and then date them.
^^^That is EXACTLY how it works in many cases...in the USA at least. If you ask a girl on a date, she will go out to dinner (or whatever) with you. Then when you drop her off at home (like a gentleman), she will text another dude to start off where you left her....
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yes, as has been said before, the hypergamous nature of Western sluts means that dating is no longer a good way to get sex or anything else from them. If you ask a slut on a date, this signals to her that you are not one of the small percentage of men who are scoring all the sluts, because if you were you wouldn't have to bother with dating. Hence she probably won't want to date you, and if she does she will likely be looking for free food and entertainment. If on the other hand you f**k her first, then going on a date might be seen as a magnanimous gesture on your part.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

I have yellow fever and I'm Black. That's a recipe for incel.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Cornfed wrote:Yes, as has been said before, the hypergamous nature of Western sluts means that dating is no longer a good way to get sex or anything else from them. If you ask a slut on a date, this signals to her that you are not one of the small percentage of men who are scoring all the sluts, because if you were you wouldn't have to bother with dating. Hence she probably won't want to date you, and if she does she will likely be looking for free food and entertainment. If on the other hand you f**k her first, then going on a date might be seen as a magnanimous gesture on your part.
Damn, spot on.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Welcome back, Cornfed and PessimistOfBlacks.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Traditional dating is so old school, cant remember last time I was dating western woman, the way it happens in clubs/bars (if it happens) is you f**k her on the first night or date and that is it, don't try to make her your gf, she will think you are weak beta, guy who doesn't get sluts and that will be your last time you gonna see her.
She will think something is seriously wrong with you if you are too nice to her, she is used to alpha bad boys and they don't treat her like princess.

Clubs or bars are not for dating, even women will tell you that, its for having fun, women go out with friends to show off and tease and guys go to pick up and get laid, most don't succeed but some do.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Cornfed wrote:Do people still date Western sluts? I would have though the idea of dating was obsolete. If you really wanted to date females the idea would be to f**k them first and then date them.
Precisely. This is why I loathe shelling out money for these women before I become intimate with them. I tell women in this country all of the time, "If you want me to spend money on you, f.uck me to the best of your ability, even if your ability is subpar. ...then I'll spend money on you!" I loathe spending money first because women can get me to spend first and still have one or two other dudes like me and she'd f.uck another dude as a side dude for free or if he has "paid his dues" already (i.e. in her mind, "Hmmmm he's so nice. He spends money on my unconditionally and he's so gentleman like (or so hard like)...I think I'll give him some p.ussy and/or head now....". :x #LatentROIonGettingSex #DeferredP.ussy It makes me feel subordinate to a female peon-like w.hore, and that makes me cringe, fellas.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Hero wrote:I'm dateless by choice, not because I'm forced to be. Plenty of women here would like to date me, but they just aren't worth the trouble. There are worse things than being single, believe me.
Exactly, I'm the same. There are worse fates than being single and content with your life. And one of them is being inundated with thoughts of sex, to the point where you just forget your true nature and waste away as a derogatory beast. Even dogs have more dignity than western males who choose that path.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Re: Are you dateless ?

Post by bladed11 »

Arabian_prince wrote:Am I the only one who has been forced to be dateless for the past 5 years ?
Try 8 years for me. I've often considered suicide but am too chicken.
Novem
Freshman Poster

Post by Novem »

You are not alone and this seems to be a common trend. As far as I am concerned, I am not going to waste my time on these females if they are just going to take my kindness for weakness. Have fun slutting it up with your bad boy whore monger. Just don't be surprised by the ending you get and whine about it later when your sexual market value runs out. I will not be around to listen to your tripe.

I'd rather spend my time with a foreign female that actually likes the fact I don't treat her like crap. Giving these domestic females any attention just validates their crappy behavior so I do my best to barely acknowledge them. Tolerating them in my classes and sometimes at work is the most interaction they will get out of me.