Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

I could Deal With Amerika

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

bladed11
Freshman Poster

I could Deal With Amerika

Post by bladed11 » March 12th, 2014, 3:20 am

And all of it's retard lemmings walking over the cliff, If I just had 1 loyal good woman who wasn't a perfect 10 but not a dog either. A humble kind woman who isn't bitchy and won't cheat. I could deal with all the flaws of Amerika if I had this. But they took that away too so the future looks bleak. If any future at all. Like the fall of Rome all over again. Except now we have more powerful weapons.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » March 12th, 2014, 6:12 am

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Realism with pessimism. Ewwwwww :-/
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
- Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 » April 1st, 2014, 8:07 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Realism with pessimism. Ewwwwww :-/
Guess we can't all have a sheltered life in a shell like you :roll:

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » April 1st, 2014, 1:10 pm

bladed11 wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Realism with pessimism. Ewwwwww :-/
That was a feeble quid-pro-quo if ever. #Aaliyah #DMX #DustYourselfOff....... you go it. Good [job].
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.

bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 » April 1st, 2014, 7:03 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
bladed11 wrote:
That was a feeble quid-pro-quo if ever. #Aaliyah #DMX #DustYourselfOff....... you go it. Good [job].

Ok, you're a moron. Going to have just go ahead and ignore you from now on.

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » April 2nd, 2014, 3:19 am

bladed11 wrote:
bladed11 wrote:

#Cotex for you. You sound like a watered-down female based on your responses. But I will try to respect you more
than most women. Us men need to stick together #NoHomo

bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 » April 3rd, 2014, 8:01 pm

bladed11 wrote:
bladed11 wrote:

#Cotex for you. You sound like a watered-down female based on your responses. But I will try to respect you more
than most women. Us men need to stick together #NoHomo
I'm not a woman. I'm just frustrated. I live in usa give me a break. I'll try and be more level headed. Feels like I am about to snap and edgy lately. All this sexual energy is building up to top it off. lol