Dateless beautiful woman in America ? How could this happen

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Re: Dateless beautiful woman in America ? How could this ha

Post by jtest28 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
Arabian_prince wrote:I was browsing through profiles in POF.com and found a woman who claims that men don't her out ( or other women) anymore. She claims that she puts effort into going out yet no luck from men.

In surprised by that because this goes against the idea that we get off this site and from others that America is a big Las Vegas for women. They choose and pick all the time and have men run after them like celeberties.

What do you think ?

Here's a link to her profile :

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=56845394
I just looked at her pictures and read her profile, she seems to be very picky about what kind of guys she dates. For example she says, "I'm a catch. Master's degree, good job in software, work out all the time (sometimes competitively) honest, loyal, kind, smart, funny, low maintenance, outdoorsy, fun. I'm looking for someone kind, thoughtful, intelligent, healthy, active, literate and social.

I generally only respond to guys who look around my age group, with a nice picture (Smile!) I'm not likely to respond if you're out of shape or have kids. I'm not totally against dating someone with kids but I'm not really a kid person. I'll then look at your profile and if it says you're not interested in a commitment or only casual dating, I won't be replying.

Whoever gets me should be lucky because nothing makes me happier than making someone I care about happy.

She ends her profile by saying this, "Prove you read these things. End your email with this phrase: purple monkey dishwasher. Please send more than a "sup?" "hi" or "sexy." Otherwise I won't respond and I'm gonna assume you're shotgunning."

To be honest, she is 32 and is average looking, maybe she shouldn't be so picky about what guys she dates. :roll:
She's a decent looking educated girl who seems to have a good job. That puts her a bit out of reach for the typical HA type. One of the goofy tenets of HA is that it is reasonable for men to have requirements of a mate but that women are being unreasonable when they do so.
Whoa whoa. Are you trying to clown all of us here? I'd agree that most HA dudes are the awkward nerdist types, but you cannot just clown the whole HA stuff here and exclude yourself. There are some alpha males on here whom can f.uck and chuck her so get your s.hit str8, sonny.
I'll second that!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

julieSA999 wrote:.... but it seems like most of the men off dating sites that I've entertained just talked about money and material things through the whole date....
Yeah, men will try hard to make women like them. The truth is though, they aren't being arrogant at all actually.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Some pointers you might consider

matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

Arabian_prince wrote:I was browsing through profiles in POF.com and found a woman who claims that men don't her out ( or other women) anymore. She claims that she puts effort into going out yet no luck from men.

In surprised by that because this goes against the idea that we get off this site and from others that America is a big Las Vegas for women. They choose and pick all the time and have men run after them like celeberties.

What do you think ?

yeah you can look at her pictures and tell shes just the typical "look at me im soo sexy and you cant have me" american bitch.......its written all over her.......some of these women actually start up profiles just so they can get attention with no intention of dating anyone.......also, a lot of guys have just given up because women shoot down so many guys......i think about my sister, she has had some great guys who wanted to go out with her that i know personally, and she just friendzones them all.....i would never even bother introducing her to some of the guys who are great fellows that i know because shed just blow them off.....she is so stuck in the trying to build her career thing that she has completely missed out on what life is really about
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

matthewcoury wrote:

What do you think ?

yeah you can look at her pictures and tell shes just the typical "look at me im soo sexy and you cant have me" american bitch.......its written all over her.......some of these women actually start up profiles just so they can get attention with no intention of dating anyone.......also, a lot of guys have just given up because women shoot down so many guys......i think about my sister, she has had some great guys who wanted to go out with her that i know personally, and she just friendzones them all.....i would never even bother introducing her to some of the guys who are great fellows that i know because shed just blow them off.....she is so stuck in the trying to build her career thing that she has completely missed out on what life is really about
...and you're astute enough to see this! #Kudos dude!
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Translation: No billionaire playboy rockstar professional athletes approach her.

With her facial features, if she happened to possess a Y chromosome, she would be completely incel.
HappyGuy

Re: Dateless beautiful woman in America ? How could this happen

Post by HappyGuy »

julieSA999 wrote:
April 6th, 2014, 8:22 am
American men have a lot of the same traits you guys seem to dislike in American women, actually. I never thought about it being the same, but it seems like most of the men off dating sites that I've entertained just talked about money and material things through the whole date. I got the impression they were arrogant and not very nice. Most list "ambition" several times in their profile. So I've started to look for words like volunteering, yoga, meditation, gardening, teaching (things I'm into that maybe someone more humble would like)
:lol:

There's only one man who could satisfy her: https://youtu.be/IH_8eRTAXHo?t=336

You nailed it @Nailer!