White women who wear glasses are the biggest bitches of all

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

White women who wear glasses are the biggest bitches of all

Post by manly5000 »

Sup guys,

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that white chicks who wear glasses are by far the nastiest, most snobby bitches out there? Literally, I've started paying attention lately and virtually all of them seem to act just like that bitchy chick from The Hangover.

Just spreading some Friday cheer with another negative topic. Man I've got to hurry up and get out of this fukked up country before it completely destroys the good that is left in me...
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

I don't think so, I just think that since they wear glasses, you expect them to be more understanding since they have a "physical flaw", so when they are bitches like everyone else your worldview is shattered.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

There might be some truth to that.

I figured why people in North America wear glasses(including myself) at an increased rate compared to Asian countries. I suffered from low hormone levels due to mercury amalgam fillings which I had removed 2 years ago, turns out its also very bad for your eye sight. One of the symptoms of low hormone levels is it makes you really f***ing irritable regardless of what sex you are and causes depression.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

People in NE Asian countries are actually more likely to be nearsighted. They just prefer contacts, often blue to emulate the ppl that they worship.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: White women who wear glasses are the biggest bitches of

Post by droid »

manly5000 wrote:Sup guys,

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that white chicks who wear glasses are by far the nastiest, most snobby bitches out there? Literally, I've started paying attention lately and virtually all of them seem to act just like that bitchy chick from The Hangover.

Just spreading some Friday cheer with another negative topic. Man I've got to hurry up and get out of this fukked up country before it completely destroys the good that is left in me...
+5000

Huge sunglasses = snob, in my book.
Some keep wearing them indoors lol.

But it's not only white women, I would correct that title for "women who wear huge sunglasses".
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

droid wrote:
Huge sunglasses = snob, in my book.
Some keep wearing them indoors lol.

But it's not only white women, I would correct that title for "women who wear huge sunglasses".
I agree - sunglasses indoors is like a sign of bitch-hood.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

ChampionKaji wrote:I don't think so, I just think that since they wear glasses, you expect them to be more understanding since they have a "physical flaw", so when they are bitches like everyone else your worldview is shattered.
the only reason most of these women wear glasses is because they want to "appear" more intelligent.....when in reality glasses are a huge turnoff....and guys will tell them "oh those look sexy" which is of course another demonstration of the desperateness of men in america........these guys really dont believe glasses are sexy at all
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

The dog women are the nastiest, IMO.