Bad enough that most American women don't go for 'nice' guys

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

I'm reminded of an old Sixto Rodriguez ditty

traveller
Junior Poster

Re: Bad enough that most American women don't go for 'nice'

Post by traveller »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Thanks for the intel on Chicago. That said, one thing I have learned about women is that many of them simply don't care how a man makes his living, just so as long as he make his way. If that way happens to be illegal, they simply don't care so as long as they get what they want.

That said, gangbuster type men also have the advantage of living a life that is often glamorized by the movies, and even in real life, there are moments where it can be fun and exciting such as pulling up at the hottest club in town with unlimited money, custom cars and custom clothes knowing that you're about to have a good time with your buddies all night being that nobody has a real job to go to in the morning.

I remember one women told me that she liked being in dope houses with the music blasting smoking weed with her dealer boyfriend and associates as they cooked up drugs apposed to having a boyfriend who had a good 9-5 job because the lifestyle was boring. It is what it is.....
Not to mention, if you look on that same map, that massive ghetto extends eastward practically right over the Lake Michigan shoreline, and still farther east all the way to I-65 in Indiana. Gary, Merrillville, Hammond, Griffith, Schererville, Dyer, and East Chicago, all are right within Chicago's huge ghetto.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

At least we have the satisfaction of knowing that a lot of these worthless skanks will be killed or maimed by the scum they are associating with.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

Yeah, you gotta be "hard" or come off as a tough guy get a woman in america. Doesn't even have to be a gangster per se. It could also be a athlete, con/ex con, military, fighter, or some other "tough guy" profession.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

pandabear wrote:I'm reminded of an old Sixto Rodriguez ditty

Thanks for posting this!

:smile:

Found the lyrics:

Going down a dirty inner city side road
I plotted
Madness passed me by, she smiled hi
I nodded
Looked up as the sky began to cry
She shot it

Met a girl from Dearborn, early six o'clock this morn
A cold fact
Asked about her bag, suburbia's such a drag
Won't go back
'Cos Papa don't allow no new ideas here
And now he sees the news, but the picture's not too clear

Mama, Papa, stop
Treasure what you got
Soon you may be caught
Without it
The curfew's set for eight
Will it ever all be straight
I doubt it

Seven jealous fools playing by her rules
Can't believe her
He feels so in between, can't break the scene
It would grieve her
And that's the reason why he must cry
He'll never leave her

Crooked children, yellow chalk
Writing on the concrete walk
Their King died
Drinking from a Judas cup
Looking down but seeing up
Sweet red wine
'Cos Papa don't allow no new ideas here
And now you hear the music
But the words don't sound too clear

Mama, Papa, stop
Treasure what you got
Soon you may be caught
Without it
The curfew's set for eight
Will it ever all be straight
I doubt it

Going down a dusty, Georgian side road
I wonder
The wind splashed in my face
Can smell a trace
Of thunder
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Cornfed wrote:At least we have the satisfaction of knowing that a lot of these worthless skanks will be killed or maimed by the scum they are associating with.
Very true, it does often happen. Especially when, for instance, they get attacked by members of a rival gang. Of course, their boyfriend/fiancee/husband can also get killed by the police, especially if he points a gun/firearm at a police officer and/or opens fire on a police officer.
Last edited by traveller on November 15th, 2014, 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

I'm in St Louis right now, was in Chicago a couple days back. I know the area pretty well and have a bunch of friends that live in both cities. It isn't nearly as bad as people here are saying, this whole thread is ridiculous. Stay out of the south side and you're good. The women aren't generally going for guys on the south side. Common thugs don't clock 6 figs- gang leaders do, but your average thug makes less than minimum wage. My god the views some people have are warped.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Yeh...whenever I hear the old "women dont like nice guys" - I almost always know there's BS in the air. I used to be one of those crybabies till i saw the big picture.

Recently I have been thinking though about dating in the US and came to a conclusion: Due to american society and extreme feminism teaching women to "be strong and toughen up" and act aggressive, women may be gravitating towards more and more aggressive men - aka, Badboys.

Yet, some "nice guys" are jealous and slam badboys for being A-holes, when in fact they aren't. They are just more adventurous, stronger and dont put up with people's shit. I have found that many "nice guys" are actually very insecure and wallow in their own pity and drama...acting like girls, hence the turnoff toward women. I know...in my past I sometimes acted like this. It wasn't till I took a look at my life and behavior and took a good look at myself, that I realized that at times, my behavior sent women running. Other times, i drew them in in droves. Now, in more control and with greater understanding....I see the big picture.

AW versus women abroad has its differences and similarities. But the core of their brains hasn't changed. They dont like weak, emotional and desperate men. This, unless they are a truly dominant woman and want a bitch. But, that is only a small percentage of AW and far less abroad. It's in the female mammal's DNA to choose the strongest and best man that is available. Much of it is subliminal....but some of it is conscious. Your behavior and presence will tell her who you are...
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

HouseMD wrote:I'm in St Louis right now, was in Chicago a couple days back. I know the area pretty well and have a bunch of friends that live in both cities. It isn't nearly as bad as people here are saying, this whole thread is ridiculous. Stay out of the south side and you're good. The women aren't generally going for guys on the south side. Common thugs don't clock 6 figs- gang leaders do, but your average thug makes less than minimum wage. My god the views some people have are warped.
Common thugs most certainly do make the equivilant of 6 figures annually. Some even make the equivilant of 7 and even 8 figures annually. All through robbery, burglaries, illicit thefts and sales, and all else. Until of course they get busted by the police, and all their illicit money and stuff gets confiscated by the police.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Enticer wrote:Yeh...whenever I hear the old "women dont like nice guys" - I almost always know there's BS in the air. I used to be one of those crybabies till i saw the big picture.

Recently I have been thinking though about dating in the US and came to a conclusion: Due to american society and extreme feminism teaching women to "be strong and toughen up" and act aggressive, women may be gravitating towards more and more aggressive men - aka, Badboys.

Yet, some "nice guys" are jealous and slam badboys for being A-holes, when in fact they aren't. They are just more adventurous, stronger and dont put up with people's shit.
This is the kind of nonsense you necessarily have to peddle in spam for your PUA bullshit, but in fact the females are mostly attracted to just plain scum. The Book of Bonekrker is a good resource on the tastes of Western skanks:
http://no-maam.blogspot.com/2004/01/boo ... crker.html
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

traveller wrote:
HouseMD wrote:I'm in St Louis right now, was in Chicago a couple days back. I know the area pretty well and have a bunch of friends that live in both cities. It isn't nearly as bad as people here are saying, this whole thread is ridiculous. Stay out of the south side and you're good. The women aren't generally going for guys on the south side. Common thugs don't clock 6 figs- gang leaders do, but your average thug makes less than minimum wage. My god the views some people have are warped.
Common thugs most certainly do make the equivilant of 6 figures annually. Some even make the equivilant of 7 and even 8 figures annually. All through robbery, burglaries, illicit thefts and sales, and all else. Until of course they get busted by the police, and all their illicit money and stuff gets confiscated by the police.
Perhaps one in a hundred makes anything close to six figures in a given year. You clearly don't know **** about the economics of crime. Read about how credit card scams, drug gangs, and the Mafia work economically and you'll quickly understand why I think you're an idiot. You probably see rich black guys and assume they're all criminals lol.

http://www.everydaysociologyblog.com/20 ... ics-o.html
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

HouseMD wrote:
traveller wrote:
Perhaps one in a hundred makes anything close to six figures in a given year. You clearly don't know **** about the economics of crime. Read about how credit card scams, drug gangs, and the Mafia work economically and you'll quickly understand why I think you're an idiot. You probably see rich black guys and assume they're all criminals lol.

http://www.everydaysociologyblog.com/20 ... ics-o.html

I guess if I was a materialist I would engage in crime....

The thing is, its a lot like gambling. Some people are OK with the risk.

Personally, I prefer a life of low stress and minimalism. I'd rather live in the forest and gather berries and wild fish than have a stressful criminal enterprise. Even if I made a lot of money in crime...I wouldn't know what to do with the money! I don't need anything besides a bed, some food, and warm weather. To each his own I guess...
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Real men don't whine...they make things happen. Confident men get the girls...while the crybabies cry about the nice guys finishing last. In most cases, its not that you are a "nice guy," it is the clear fact you are desperate, emotional, anxiety driven, nervous and basically a p***y towards women. It's YOUR behavior. Even mentioning it is a clear tell of what you really are.

People who are good at excuses, are seldom good at anything else....
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Enticer wrote:Real men don't whine...they make things happen. Confident men get the girls...while the crybabies cry about the nice guys finishing last. In most cases, its not that you are a "nice guy," it is the clear fact you are desperate, emotional, anxiety driven, nervous and basically a p***y towards women. It's YOUR behavior. Even mentioning it is a clear tell of what you really are.

Oh for goodness sake, will some judicious moderator please ban this spamming troll.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Enticer wrote:Real men don't whine...they make things happen. Confident men get the girls...while the crybabies cry about the nice guys finishing last. In most cases, its not that you are a "nice guy," it is the clear fact you are desperate, emotional, anxiety driven, nervous and basically a p***y towards women. It's YOUR behavior. Even mentioning it is a clear tell of what you really are.

Welcome to the internet hub of excuses.

The HA thought process works like this:
1. Start at the problem. Let's use "Not successful with women" as an example.
2. Work backward through the possible causes, discarding any which involve personal responsibility or personal accountability. Example: AW like criminals and losers.
3. Refine idea further to arrive at root cause of problem. HA member must be helpless victim. Example: AW only like criminals and losers. I am a virtuous person. Therefore I can have no success with AW. But it is the fault of AW, not me.