Bad enough that most American women don't go for 'nice' guys

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Re: Bad enough that most American women don't go for 'nice'

Post by Nomad »

Nope, just a general nice guy. But you have to put yourself in the females shoes and see what she gets out of it. They are dating bad boys in mass for a reason and I do not think we can always just equate that reasoning to stupidity.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Nomad wrote:Nope, just a general nice guy. But you have to put yourself in the females shoes and see what she gets out of it. They are dating bad boys in mass for a reason and I do not think we can always just equate that reasoning to stupidity.

You are NOT a general nice guy if you live in America and you are getting laid. You're a white wordsmithing douche with a beard. Period. Girls cant see past words. Thats why they never leave physically abusive relationships. White man gives white woman a black eye, then hits her with meaningful words and says hes sorry. She buys it and totally forgets she got clocked. It eventually happens again. I have seen this. Dumb broads. I'm not saying you are a douche, nomad. I'm stating this is what the rabid broads go for in that country. It is impossible for any man to "Put himself in the females shoes" as you say. Why risk loosing your sanity trying to get into the mind of something or someone that is utterly mental?
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

Quiet_observer wrote:
Nomad wrote:Nope, just a general nice guy. But you have to put yourself in the females shoes and see what she gets out of it. They are dating bad boys in mass for a reason and I do not think we can always just equate that reasoning to stupidity.

You are NOT a general nice guy if you live in America and you are getting laid. You're a white wordsmithing douche with a beard. Period. Girls cant see past words. Thats why they never leave physically abusive relationships. White man gives white woman a black eye, then hits her with meaningful words and says hes sorry. She buys it and totally forgets she got clocked. It eventually happens again. I have seen this. Dumb broads. I'm not saying you are a douche, nomad. I'm stating this is what the rabid broads go for in that country. It is impossible for any man to "Put himself in the females shoes" as you say. Why risk loosing your sanity trying to get into the mind of something or someone that is utterly mental?
This is true. My brother cheated on his GF and instead of leaving him, she begged him to stay. There is a saying that goes around, that the more you treat you woman like crap, the more likely she is to stay. General nice-guys get avoided and over-looked as wimps and push-overs.

Then when word gets out that she is getting a beating from a guy SHE CHOSE to be with, suddenly a mangina steps up to the plate to "take care of him!".

Women may be stupid in logic, but they are clever little snakes in manipulating men.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

You guys shouldn't beat yourselves up when it comes to women liking bad boys. Leave these moral dodging females to it as they don't make good relationship material anyway. The bad boys are doing every nice guy a favour really by taking them out of the selection process. :mrgreen:
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

Zambales wrote:You guys shouldn't beat yourselves up when it comes to women liking bad boys. Leave these moral dodging females to it as they don't make good relationship material anyway. The bad boys are doing every nice guy a favour really by taking them out of the selection process. :mrgreen:
Couldn't agree more! Infact, its almost like radar. If a woman keeps choosing the bad-boys, that is your signal to steer clear from her! Very wise advice!
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by GoingAwol »

BlueEverglades wrote:you don't care to notice most of your female friends your mother your sisters are not hanging out with gangsters in an alley, you are so f***ing lying to yourself just to make it all better when the real heart breakers are nerds behind computers, the loners and geeks are all capable of being a huge douche bag for no reason...
Actually,
My mom, my sister, and the rest of the women in my family love bad boys.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Nomad wrote:
Quiet_observer wrote:

This is true. My brother cheated on his GF and instead of leaving him, she begged him to stay. There is a saying that goes around, that the more you treat you woman like crap, the more likely she is to stay. General nice-guys get avoided and over-looked as wimps and push-overs.

Then when word gets out that she is getting a beating from a guy SHE CHOSE to be with, suddenly a mangina steps up to the plate to "take care of him!".

Women may be stupid in logic, but they are clever little snakes in manipulating men.
Soo true, Nomad. Woman are clever snakes and that species has a rather profound history of such cleverness through eastern and western history.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Nomad wrote:
Zambales wrote:You guys shouldn't beat yourselves up when it comes to women liking bad boys. Leave these moral dodging females to it as they don't make good relationship material anyway. The bad boys are doing every nice guy a favour really by taking them out of the selection process. :mrgreen:
Couldn't agree more! Infact, its almost like radar. If a woman keeps choosing the bad-boys, that is your signal to steer clear from her! Very wise advice!

Meh.... Its fun to vent a little too ;)