Bad enough that most American women don't go for 'nice' guys

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:American women just don't like "nice guys" and see them as boring. The bad boy is exciting and turns her on.

Winston said, in the US he felt invisible to women. American women see nice guys as people to avoid. Just another reason to avoid American women.

Hey Jamesbond and Winston, are some youtube.com links related to this to topic:

WHY WOMEN LOVE CHASING THUGS? (By Advise Show Media)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4GOd8q1fH8

HEY...YOU WANTED THE BAD BOY. (By Devian TheComic)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOD-Yzre9ok

MGTOW-WOMEN'S OBSESSION WITH BADBOYS & THUGS! (JDBTv)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOUGWFfYDuQ
Slick
Freshman Poster

Re: Bad enough that most American women don't go for 'nice'

Post by Slick »

traveller wrote:The only reason they would dare to move to such a violent area; they have grown tired of being unable to find/hook up with single guys in the collar county area who earn 6 and 7 figures annually and own luxury vehicles, boats, mansions, and such, guys losing their jobs, getting laid off, unable to find more work, and such, and have chosen to move to the ghetto and hook up with hardened gang bangers, flash mob guys, literally the types of guys that get their 6 and 7 annual figures, luxury vehicles, and all else, through armed robberies, shootings, homicides, car jackings, grand theft auto, drug dealings, burglaries, thefts, credit card fraud, all the easy but wrong and illegal way. It's like they can not find a breadwinner guy who would take her, so they are going for "breadstealer" guys. Like, they have hardened their hearts to common sense, have gone completely insane, and they don't care whose life gets torn apart; as long as she gets what she is after. Even recently, a husband/wife couple from Chicago were arrested and charged with first degree homicide after they stabbed and killed a south suburban man while they were robbing him at knifepoint in Chicago's horribly dangerous south suburb of Harvey.
You must live in some sort of a fantasy world. Thank god I don't deal with that where I live.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Nell
Freshman Poster

Post by Nell »

This is very, very true. More often, it's like these women who come from upper-middle class dumb themselves down to appeal to the urban male population. I'm a 30 year old black male (the poindexter type) who grew up in the worst urban part of North Milwaukee, yet I'm seeing all of these upper-class white females smile & converse w/ black dudes who present the thug/gangster demeanor to them. I on the other hand, get weird looks from BOTH black & white females. But no matter. b/c I've spent so much time on this site that I've already determined that American women of all races (I put black & white women in the same boat in terms of extreme retardation, stupidity & brokenness) are simply too shitty & undeserving for a guy like myself. That's why I've set high standards for myself as to discourage them from even looking my way. I'm looking into learning Russian & another language (which I still have yet to decide). I figured out that learning another language increases the chances of finding a good woman. Learning two languages outside of English doubles that probability. If American/western women perceive the nice guys & poindexters as creepy, then let them. Poindexters can simply learn another language & have a good chance of finding an ideal woman for himself. In fact, now that I think of it, I'm really glad that these American/western women don't find me attractive at all. This makes it easier for me to focus more on non-western women. :lol:
Even the most feminine woman from any western nation is equal to the most androgynous woman an any non-western country.

Men age like wine, women age like milk-Tom Leykis
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Nell wrote:This is very, very true. More often, it's like these women who come from upper-middle class dumb themselves down to appeal to the urban male population. I'm a 30 year old black male (the poindexter type) who grew up in the worst urban part of North Milwaukee, yet I'm seeing all of these upper-class white females smile & converse w/ black dudes who present the thug/gangster demeanor to them. I on the other hand, get weird looks from BOTH black & white females. But no matter. b/c I've spent so much time on this site that I've already determined that American women of all races (I put black & white women in the same boat in terms of extreme retardation, stupidity & brokenness) are simply too shitty & undeserving for a guy like myself. That's why I've set high standards for myself as to discourage them from even looking my way. I'm looking into learning Russian & another language (which I still have yet to decide). I figured out that learning another language increases the chances of finding a good woman. Learning two languages outside of English doubles that probability. If American/western women perceive the nice guys & poindexters as creepy, then let them. Poindexters can simply learn another language & have a good chance of finding an ideal woman for himself. In fact, now that I think of it, I'm really glad that these American/western women don't find me attractive at all. This makes it easier for me to focus more on non-western women. :lol:
Nell, the languages I would like to encourage to you to study both Spanish and Portuguese (Brazil). Learning these Latin based languages is that you can greatly expand your options in choosing hot-looking, approachable, pro-male/pro-family women of Central and South America. Nell you may want to checkout the countries of Mexico, Belize, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Brazil, and the Dominican Republic for such Latinas. Also, Nell I think you would like the E-book called; "BEST COUNTRIES FOR BLACK MEN" written by Steve Love you can purchase on http://www.amazon.com.
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

NorthAmericanguy wrote: apposed to having a boyfriend who had a good 9-5 job because the lifestyle was boring. It is what it is.....
I'm a responsible, intelligent man. When I hang out in the bars and clubs, I see women flake just so they can hang out with a drug abusing loser covered in tattoos playing in a thrash metal band or hang out with a talentless DJ iPod who just clicks buttons on his computer. I suppose responsible and intelligent men would do better in Eastern Europe as they are high in demand.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Slick wrote:
You must live in some sort of a fantasy world. Thank god I don't deal with that where I live.
I am living in NO fantasy world at all! The entire inner city of Chicago east of California Avenue and from Lawrence Avenue southward is crawling with cop killers armed with AK-47s and driving stolen Ferrari sports cars! Just last July, I lost a once good high school friend to the cop killer thug life of inner city Chicago. She relocated from west suburban Stickney right into Chicago's River North neighborhood and I am sure she is hooked up with one of those cop killers with a mighty extensive rap sheet, and AK-47, and a stolen Ferrari.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
I remember one women told me that she liked being in dope houses with the music blasting smoking weed with her dealer boyfriend and associates as they cooked up drugs apposed to having a boyfriend who had a good 9-5 job because the lifestyle was boring. It is what it is.....
I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of that music those Chicago ladies love listening to is rap! So one might say that inner city Chicago women love being in dope/crack houses with the rap blasting loudly, smoking weed with her cop killer boyfriend and associates, watching him/them gunning down innocent people and stealing their wallets and car jacking someone of their luxury sports Ferrari, yes, even blasting police officers flat to the ground with AK-47s to evade arrest even if it means the entire incident broadcast in headline news nationwide and the entire FBI; yes, even Homeland Security getting involved in the case.

Unfortunately and highly disappointingly, at the same time, many bars and nightclubs here in Southwest Florida have switched to rap as their choice of music, which really makes me mad.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Slick wrote:I'm a responsible, intelligent man. When I hang out in the bars and clubs, I see women flake just so they can hang out with a drug abusing loser covered in tattoos playing in a thrash metal band or hang out with a talentless DJ iPod who just clicks buttons on his computer. I suppose responsible and intelligent men would do better in Eastern Europe as they are high in demand.
Yes, western women love bad boys and thugs, nice guys need not apply. However, in eastern Europe it's a different story as good men are sought after by the women there.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by Quiet_observer »

jamesbond wrote:No matter how "nice" a guy is to American women, they still will try to find fault with him. :shock:

+1 So. Bloody. True.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Nell wrote: I'm a 30 year old black male (the poindexter type) who grew up in the worst urban part of North Milwaukee, yet I'm seeing all of these upper-class white females smile & converse w/ black dudes who present the thug/gangster demeanor to them.
There's also white/Caucasian guys, Hispanic guys, Asian guys, and guys of other races that live in the ghetto and present the gangster/thug/violent killer demeanor to them. Violent criminals are not all of black/African descent as stereotyped. But you do make a point as it's happening in Chicago; upper-class women from the suburbs moving into the ghetto and hooking up with guys who have even 25 times more money than she does, only he gets his money and luxury through crime and drugs, plus he drives a stolen luxury Ferrari with all the latest technology or even a stolen stretch limousine. Guys who also brandish AK-47s and have gunned down police officers, news broadcasters, and even a SWAT team or two, so she really attaches herself to him as if he were even a superhero. And I'm sure it really makes nice guys jealous and hurt seeing his dream girl making out with a cop killer brandishing a visible AK-47, not to mention knowing that approaching within even 50 feet of her puts him in grave danger of getting leveled by AK-47 fire.
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Post by AW Warning »

OP, if you will look at the comparison chart, you will see, clear as crystal on America; Gangsta worshipping thug culture! Since the 2008 recession, American women have become absolutely hooked and addicted to the gangsta thug culture! And today, American women WANT violent men! American women want guys who will rob, kill, steal, shoot, and even blow things up to get their $750,000+ a year salaries, their big huge luxury Ferraris and stretch limousines, their luxury yachts, the financial ability to take her on a cruise every three months, and so much more. American women are no longer interested in guys who get that kind of wealth through a 9-5 job anymore. American women of the 2010s decade are hooked on spending hours in drug houses with the rap blaring at 100 decibels, watching their thug boyfriends stealing that beautiful Ferrari or luxury stretch limo at gun point, even shooting and killing the driver, mowing down entire crowds with his AK-47 and then robbing all those people, blasting police officers and squad cars to ribbons, and all else. They know that violent thugs are easily capable of getting over ten times the income of a surgeon! All through violent crime. And it ain't just in Chicago, man! It's nationwide!

College cheerleaders in America especially are the kind you really want to flee like mad from! They are totally hooked up not just with thugs and criminals, they're hooked up with terrorists! Guys who will literally blow a single man to smithereens with an IED attack; yes, even ending up covering half the stadium in the victim's blood and guts, if he comes across as a friendly, down-to-Earth social butterfly and approaches even within less than 100 feet of the cheerleader squad within the bleachers/stadium seating area. They don't care if that one empty seat next to the squad is the only empty seat/spot left in the entire stadium and if standees are strictly prohibited. Approaching within less than 100 feet of any individual cheerleader, track and field student, female swimmer, female basketball player, or any female college (or high school) student in the sports scene is the most suicidal thing a single man could possibly do.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

traveller wrote:
Nell wrote: I'm a 30 year old black male (the poindexter type) who grew up in the worst urban part of North Milwaukee, yet I'm seeing all of these upper-class white females smile & converse w/ black dudes who present the thug/gangster demeanor to them.
There's also white/Caucasian guys, Hispanic guys, Asian guys, and guys of other races that live in the ghetto and present the gangster/thug/violent killer demeanor to them. Violent criminals are not all of black/African descent as stereotyped. But you do make a point as it's happening in Chicago; upper-class women from the suburbs moving into the ghetto and hooking up with guys who have even 25 times more money than she does, only he gets his money and luxury through crime and drugs, plus he drives a stolen luxury Ferrari with all the latest technology or even a stolen stretch limousine. Guys who also brandish AK-47s and have gunned down police officers, news broadcasters, and even a SWAT team or two, so she really attaches herself to him as if he were even a superhero. And I'm sure it really makes nice guys jealous and hurt seeing his dream girl making out with a cop killer brandishing a visible AK-47, not to mention knowing that approaching within even 50 feet of her puts him in grave danger of getting leveled by AK-47 fire.

Hes right, however. I see the same thing in the U.S. The extremely articulated and educated black men living in the whitest suburbs are lonely as all get out. Its a shame really, because it is another form of racism. No black man who is afraid of whites are willing to move into white-dominated areas. And the men I know living in white majority suburbs are extremely approachable are easy going. Ultimately, it tells me that my race of people are the biggest SHEEP on the planet. Because.... and lets face it.... a huge majority of whites in America do not take their cultural cues from their black friends... they take them from the media. And every black man i see who looks like lil wayne and is covered in piercings and tattoos are railing a higher quality of white woman than his far more educated and willing to assimilate into society black brothers. This is pathetic. And its starting to piss me off. Significantly.
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

If I was a female, the bad boy would be absolutely the best pick for me.

1. I get to act out my hedonistic lusts on him and use him as a shield for proxy violence.
2. Because he IS a bad boy, when things dont go my way, I can then play the victim and he takes the fall.

Win Win.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Nomad wrote:If I was a female, the bad boy would be absolutely the best pick for me.

1. I get to act out my hedonistic lusts on him and use him as a shield for proxy violence.
2. Because he IS a bad boy, when things dont go my way, I can then play the victim and he takes the fall.

Win Win.

Ok. So. That "IF" implies you are NOT a woman, right? So if you are NOT a woman, than I would ask if you are a bad boy yourself?