Bad enough that most American women don't go for 'nice' guys

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
traveller
Junior Poster

Bad enough that most American women don't go for 'nice' guys

Post by traveller »

But when they go straight for guys that are downright hardened gangsters and criminals? I don't see it as getting any worse than that. But apparently as it seems, that is exactly what is happening in Chicagoland, Illinois. As of lately it appears, there is a mad rush of young ladies from Chicago's collar county area (DuPage, Lake, Kane, Will, and McHenry counties) straight into the ghetto. And Chicago has a huge ghetto! If you look at a map of Chicago, east of Illinois Route 50/Cicero Avenue, the entire area between Lawrence Avenue (4800 north in Chicago) all the way south to the Will County border (with the exception of between 95th and 127th streets where it only extends to about just shy of Kedzie Avenue) is all endless violent ghetto. Even Downtown Chicago is a horribly dangerous area, especially with the highly lethal and predatory Flash Mobs, which consist of people of all ages and races that come seemingly out of nowhere and attack like hungry piranha. And many young ladies from the suburbs, even as far west as the Fox River, are moving even into Chicago's most violent neighborhoods like Hyde Park, the Loop area, the near north, west, and south sides, and most nearby areas. The only reason they would dare to move to such a violent area; they have grown tired of being unable to find/hook up with single guys in the collar county area who earn 6 and 7 figures annually and own luxury vehicles, boats, mansions, and such, guys losing their jobs, getting laid off, unable to find more work, and such, and have chosen to move to the ghetto and hook up with hardened gang bangers, flash mob guys, literally the types of guys that get their 6 and 7 annual figures, luxury vehicles, and all else, through armed robberies, shootings, homicides, car jackings, grand theft auto, drug dealings, burglaries, thefts, credit card fraud, all the easy but wrong and illegal way. It's like they can not find a breadwinner guy who would take her, so they are going for "breadstealer" guys. Like, they have hardened their hearts to common sense, have gone completely insane, and they don't care whose life gets torn apart; as long as she gets what she is after. Even recently, a husband/wife couple from Chicago were arrested and charged with first degree homicide after they stabbed and killed a south suburban man while they were robbing him at knifepoint in Chicago's horribly dangerous south suburb of Harvey.
Last edited by traveller on March 26th, 2014, 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Re: Bad enough that most American women don't go for 'nice'

Post by nicho12 »

traveller wrote:But when they go straight for guys that are downright hardened gangsters and criminals? I don't see it as getting any worse than that. But apparently as it seems, that is exactly what is happening in Chicagoland, Illinois. As of lately it appears, there is a mad rush of young ladies from Chicago's collar county area (DuPage, Lake, Kane, Will, and McHenry counties) straight into the ghetto. And Chicago has a huge ghetto! If you look at a map of Chicago, east of Illinois Route 50/Cicero Avenue, the entire area between Lawrence Avenue (4800 north in Chicago) all the way south to the Will County border (with the exception of between 95th and 127th streets where it only extends to about just shy of Kedzie Avenue) is all endless violent ghetto. Even Downtown Chicago is a horribly dangerous area, especially with the highly lethal and predatory Flash Mobs, which consist of people of all ages and races that come seemingly out of nowhere and attack like hungry piranha. And many young ladies from the suburbs, even as far west as the Fox River, are moving even into Chicago's most violent neighborhoods like Hyde Park, the Loop area, the near north, west, and south sides, and most nearby areas. The only reason they would dare to move to such a violent area; they have grown tired of being unable to find/hook up with single guys in the collar county area who earn 6 and 7 figures annually and own luxury vehicles, boats, mansions, and such, guys losing their jobs, getting laid off, unable to find more work, and such, and have chosen to move to the ghetto and hook up with hardened gang bangers, flash mob guys, literally the types of guys that get their 6 and 7 annual figures, luxury vehicles, and all else, through armed robberies, shootings, homicides, car jackings, grand theft auto, drug dealings, burglaries, thefts, credit card fraud, all the easy but wrong and illegal way. It's like they can not find a breadwinner guy who would take her, so they are going for "breadstealer" guys. Like, they have hardened their hearts to common sense, have gone completely insane, and they don't care whose life gets torn apart; as long as she gets what she is after. Even recently, a husband and a wife from Chicago were arrested and charged with first degree homicide after they stabbed and killed a south suburban man while they were robbing him at knifepoint in Chicago's horribly dangerous south suburb of Harvey.
Just become a gang-banger and you'll get all the ladies you want :lol: :lol:
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

nicho12 wrote:
I don't think so! I have allready decided many years ago that the gangster life is not for me. I'd much rather be a disciple of Jesus Christ than be a gang banger.
reallyredlips
Freshman Poster

Post by reallyredlips »

American men are a head ache alike. I went for a "nice guy" (lol how I loathe that term, its usually neckbeards who are misogynist and they dont know it ) who was from France. im winning
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

Like attracts like. Criminals attracted to criminals
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

American women love guys who treat them like garbage. :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

traveller wrote:
nicho12 wrote:
I don't think so! I have allready decided many years ago that the gangster life is not for me. I'd much rather be a disciple of Jesus Christ than be a gang banger.
Good for you. I mean find a christian girl don't be unevenly yoked with pagan witches. Feminists are pagans it goes back to the vikings and the roman empire had a feminist movement before it's entire collapse and rape/pillage of the empire. Feminism is nothing new. All the pagan empires tried it and were collapsed from within. If you're into end times you can already see where this is already heading for feminist witches from hell. Back to their daddy satan
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

bladed11 wrote: Good for you. I mean find a christian girl don't be unevenly yoked with pagan witches. Feminists are pagans it goes back to the vikings and the roman empire had a feminist movement before it's entire collapse and rape/pillage of the empire. Feminism is nothing new. All the pagan empires tried it and were collapsed from within. If you're into end times you can already see where this is already heading for feminist witches from hell. Back to their daddy satan
In Illinois, even so-called "christian" ladies, especially the pretty ones, will never fall for a low income guy no matter how nice he is, even if he is a hard-core bonafide follower of Jesus. In Illinois, the only ladies that just might fall for an average/below average Joe are the morbidly obese (upwards of 300 pounds) ladies. And unfortunately for them, I personally am not attracted to obese ladies, especially the huge double chin, the overhanging belly, the cottage cheese thighs, and such (especially as a couple of my major fetishes is under the chin, and also the inner thighs). Basically, my favorite body types are cheerleader/athlete and Hooters/Tilted Kilt waitress types. And I have allready long since accepted the fact that those types of ladies will only fall for an average Joe in the deep south.

In fact, that even brings to mind something terrible that happened to me over a year ago that I'd like to share with everyone. In November of 2009, I applied for an apartment in the Fort Myers (Florida) area. But unfortunately in October 2012 when I called them to check my status they told me that I was dropped from the waiting list and had to re apply all over again. I was so totally hurt by it that I even began posting all over the Internet that marriage is idolatry, that man had allready failed the Lord in the Garden of Eden and therefore had forfeitted the covenant of marriage; in fact, I even seriously had thoughts of going right up to the altar at my church and openingly preaching that marriage is idolatry as well as a permanently forfeitted covenant, and that anyone who got married lived in a nonstop state of idolatry and would go to the Lake of Fire. And this was all during last winter and even last spring.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

No matter how "nice" a guy is to American women, they still will try to find fault with him. :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

traveller wrote:
bladed11 wrote: Good for you. I mean find a christian girl don't be unevenly yoked with pagan witches. Feminists are pagans it goes back to the vikings and the roman empire had a feminist movement before it's entire collapse and rape/pillage of the empire. Feminism is nothing new. All the pagan empires tried it and were collapsed from within. If you're into end times you can already see where this is already heading for feminist witches from hell. Back to their daddy satan
In Illinois, even so-called "christian" ladies, especially the pretty ones, will never fall for a low income guy no matter how nice he is, even if he is a hard-core bonafide follower of Jesus. In Illinois, the only ladies that just might fall for an average/below average Joe are the morbidly obese (upwards of 300 pounds) ladies. And unfortunately for them, I personally am not attracted to obese ladies, especially the huge double chin, the overhanging belly, the cottage cheese thighs, and such (especially as a couple of my major fetishes is under the chin, and also the inner thighs). Basically, my favorite body types are cheerleader/athlete and Hooters/Tilted Kilt waitress types. And I have allready long since accepted the fact that those types of ladies will only fall for an average Joe in the deep south.

In fact, that even brings to mind something terrible that happened to me over a year ago that I'd like to share with everyone. In November of 2009, I applied for an apartment in the Fort Myers (Florida) area. But unfortunately in October 2012 when I called them to check my status they told me that I was dropped from the waiting list and had to re apply all over again. I was so totally hurt by it that I even began posting all over the Internet that marriage is idolatry, that man had allready failed the Lord in the Garden of Eden and therefore had forfeitted the covenant of marriage; in fact, I even seriously had thoughts of going right up to the altar at my church and openingly preaching that marriage is idolatry as well as a permanently forfeitted covenant, and that anyone who got married lived in a nonstop state of idolatry and would go to the Lake of Fire. And this was all during last winter and even last spring.
Christian ladies who also subscribe to feminism.. Hahaha such a joke. Jezebel is a christian too. What a joke christianity is a laughing stock. According to their own scripture they all burn in hell forever. hahaha
Last edited by bladed11 on April 9th, 2014, 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

traveller wrote:But when they go straight for guys that are downright hardened gangsters and criminals? I don't see it as getting any worse than that. But apparently as it seems, that is exactly what is happening in Chicagoland, Illinois. As of lately it appears, there is a mad rush of young ladies from Chicago's collar county area (DuPage, Lake, Kane, Will, and McHenry counties) straight into the ghetto. And Chicago has a huge ghetto! If you look at a map of Chicago, east of Illinois Route 50/Cicero Avenue, the entire area between Lawrence Avenue (4800 north in Chicago) all the way south to the Will County border (with the exception of between 95th and 127th streets where it only extends to about just shy of Kedzie Avenue) is all endless violent ghetto. Even Downtown Chicago is a horribly dangerous area, especially with the highly lethal and predatory Flash Mobs, which consist of people of all ages and races that come seemingly out of nowhere and attack like hungry piranha. And many young ladies from the suburbs, even as far west as the Fox River, are moving even into Chicago's most violent neighborhoods like Hyde Park, the Loop area, the near north, west, and south sides, and most nearby areas. The only reason they would dare to move to such a violent area; they have grown tired of being unable to find/hook up with single guys in the collar county area who earn 6 and 7 figures annually and own luxury vehicles, boats, mansions, and such, guys losing their jobs, getting laid off, unable to find more work, and such, and have chosen to move to the ghetto and hook up with hardened gang bangers, flash mob guys, literally the types of guys that get their 6 and 7 annual figures, luxury vehicles, and all else, through armed robberies, shootings, homicides, car jackings, grand theft auto, drug dealings, burglaries, thefts, credit card fraud, all the easy but wrong and illegal way. It's like they can not find a breadwinner guy who would take her, so they are going for "breadstealer" guys. Like, they have hardened their hearts to common sense, have gone completely insane, and they don't care whose life gets torn apart; as long as she gets what she is after. Even recently, a husband/wife couple from Chicago were arrested and charged with first degree homicide after they stabbed and killed a south suburban man while they were robbing him at knifepoint in Chicago's horribly dangerous south suburb of Harvey.
Thanks for the intel on Chicago. That said, one thing I have learned about women is that many of them simply don't care how a man makes his living, just so as long as he make his way. If that way happens to be illegal, they simply don't care so as long as they get what they want.

That said, gangbuster type men also have the advantage of living a life that is often glamorized by the movies, and even in real life, there are moments where it can be fun and exciting such as pulling up at the hottest club in town with unlimited money, custom cars and custom clothes knowing that you're about to have a good time with your buddies all night being that nobody has a real job to go to in the morning.

I remember one women told me that she liked being in dope houses with the music blasting smoking weed with her dealer boyfriend and associates as they cooked up drugs apposed to having a boyfriend who had a good 9-5 job because the lifestyle was boring. It is what it is.....
BlueEverglades
Freshman Poster

Post by BlueEverglades »

I wish you could all stop this idea that women just go for the bad guys, you are so misguided in your little world you don't care to notice most of your female friends your mother your sisters are not hanging out with gangsters in an alley, you are so f***ing lying to yourself just to make it all better when the real heart breakers are nerds behind computers, the loners and geeks are all capable of being a huge douche bag for no reason...
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Thanks for the intel on Chicago. That said, one thing I have learned about women is that many of them simply don't care how a man makes his living, just so as long as he make his way. If that way happens to be illegal, they simply don't care so as long as they get what they want.

That said, gangbuster type men also have the advantage of living a life that is often glamorized by the movies, and even in real life, there are moments where it can be fun and exciting such as pulling up at the hottest club in town with unlimited money, custom cars and custom clothes knowing that you're about to have a good time with your buddies all night being that nobody has a real job to go to in the morning.

I remember one women told me that she liked being in dope houses with the music blasting smoking weed with her dealer boyfriend and associates as they cooked up drugs apposed to having a boyfriend who had a good 9-5 job because the lifestyle was boring. It is what it is.....
In Chicagoland, many times it even appears that women in the collar county area are totally deliberate in going for the hardened gangsters. In fact, I can even imagine especially the ladies that are moving to Chicago's most violent 'hoods' like Hyde Park, Wicker Park, Washington Park, the Loop area, the near south side, and such, some of them probably even having their new boyfriends prove themselves tough against the authorities, even by doing something as dangerous and insane as shooting at police officers and evading SWAT teams and police helicopters and getting away with it before she'd give her heart to him, even if it means him becoming one of the FBI's Top Ten Most Wanted fugitives.

Gangbanger/hardened criminal guys may have an advantage, but that advantage is normally extremely short lived. Normally, that advantage with the unlimited money (generally gained through armed robberies, drug dealings, identity theft, stolen credit cards/credit card fraud) and the luxury vehicle (most likely gained via a car jacking, a burglary, or grand theft auto) comes crashing right down when the police catch and arrest the suspect. I have seen it happen on the TV program "Cops" before in which a squad of police officers would pull over a car for busted lights, erratic/reckless/dangerous driving, speeding, or what not, and then during the stop the officers would find drugs; cocaine, methamphetamine, heroin, marijuana, etc, not to mention paraphernalia such as crack pipes, meth pipes, rolled up paper items with powdered cocaine residue (from snorting cocaine), syringes, and what not in the vehicle, the steering column broken, even windows busted out, and place the suspects under arrest, and then the police scan the vehicle's license plates and such and the results, in addition to broken windows and the broken steering column, reveal the vehicle as stolen. Not to mention when it happens that the suspects don't pull over, but instead they floor it and then the police have to use brute force such as spike strips and the PIT maneuver to stop them, and then it all becomes literally a scene out of the TV program "World's Wildest Police Videos.".

And speaking of whose the breadwinner, by the way, here is an article that shows steadily rising percentages of female breadwinners across the country, coinciding with steadily sinking percentages of male breadwinners nationwide. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/30/busin ... .html?_r=0
Last edited by traveller on December 15th, 2014, 11:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

By the way, within the Chicago area between Lawrence Avenue and the BNSF train yard in west suburban Cicero, the ghetto extends past Cicero Avenue and all the way to Austin Avenue/Austin Blvd.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

BlueEverglades wrote:I wish you could all stop this idea that women just go for the bad guys, you are so misguided in your little world you don't care to notice most of your female friends your mother your sisters are not hanging out with gangsters in an alley, you are so f***ing lying to yourself just to make it all better when the real heart breakers are nerds behind computers, the loners and geeks are all capable of being a huge douche bag for no reason...
In Chicagoland, many women are going only for the bad guys; especially the young ladies in Chicago's collar county area. And one thing that makes me angry is when people like you snap back like you just did, as if you think you are still in North Korea and as though I had deliberately, critically and heavily offended Kim Il-Sung, Kim Jong-Il, Kim Jong-Un, the Juche philosophy; even as though I had brought a bunch of SWAT teams and military platoons with me to Pyongyang exclusively so they can use the giant bronze colored statues of Kim Il-Sung and Kim Jong-Il as targets for gun and RPG practice.
Last edited by traveller on October 21st, 2015, 12:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.