How many of you have daughters?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
argaluza
Freshman Poster

Post by argaluza »

Yohan wrote:
You have to learn first about what paedophilia really means - a man regardless his age interested into high school girls (in Japan 15 to 19 years old) is for sure not a paedophile.
There are female paedophile too, and the majority of victims of paedophiles are not girls, but boys.
I know exactly what it means and because Japan has a criminally low age of consent (I am not surprised though) does not mean it is OK - I bet you wouldn't have put up with some middle aged salaryman hanging around your teenage daughters.

Oh nice false link between 'female paedophiles' and 'young boys' when the young boys who are being sexually abused are by homosexual paedophiles. Female paedophiles are in single figures - you know it and I know it - paedophilia is a majority male crime. This is quite an interesting piece in Time magazine from 1999. Check it out.

http://content.time.com/time/world/arti ... 71,00.html

China remains a poor developing country, to be equal with Japan, China has to increase its income per capita to more than 850 percent.
It has put man in space, it has stealth bombers and it has more billionaires than whatever two bob country in Europe you are from - and there are cities there like Xiamen and Suzhou which equal any Japanese provincial city. However, I will admit some parts are 'poor and developing' but we cannot say that China is a poor and developing country because it is not - such a country would be Angola.

It is a difference if somebody is retired, has his own money and prefers to live abroad or if somebody is an immigrant from a communist country, willing to accept any kind of job.
There are millions of rich Chinese who go abroad to study - who would buy and sell you in the money stakes, you know that don't you? Most Chinese living abroad have money as to get the visa costs money.

It proves that men are paying for women a huge amount of money, here in Japan as well as in Saudi Arabia, so it is not such a bad place for women....
So, to you, a good place for women is where men are paying for women? And to your mind Saudi Arabia is a 'good place' for women. That is why most people in society think that you are all cranks and your opinions are not took seriously.

It is up to the man if he is willing to pay for such 'attractive white women', I do not.
But many do.

I am not so sure if this statement is true, likely only true if you spend short-time, one month vacation or so in Cebu or Pattaya.
Do you think the rich Arab lives in London or Moscow to be to f**k young blonde women? No, he flies in on a weekend and goes back to Abu Dhabi, Riyadh or wherever - same rules apply on this pal.
However in your own native country you can work and earn money, in Cebu or Pattaya you have to bring your own money with you as there is nothing to earn there. Some men sharing the same opinion as you do - cheap life in Asia - are frequently jumping out of a window of a high rising condominium as they are totally out of money. Also medical fees are a serious concern as you are living there without any insurance cover. I think, it is not so easy and not so cheap to relocate in Asia as a Western man from Europe or Northern America.
Most of these deaths come from retiring on a pension and getting drunk at the bar on a daily basis and marrying bar whores who then rob them dry. A nasty ending usually comes at a sum of bad choices I am afraid. Most of these types of deaths in Thailand and the Philippines usually involve alcohol, drugs or bar girls or a combination of the three. I wonder how many expats run out of money and get themselves killed in Malaysia?

So, to summarise, don't marry or get involved with bar whores and don't go drinking and snorting your life and money away and you won't have to jump off a 5th floor balcony thousands of miles away from home when everything goes to shite.

This is something maybe you misunderstood. For me the Japanese language is not a problem at all - it's like my second language and after almost 40 years out of Europe, I do not have the feeling in Japan to live in a foreign country.
Not everyone wants to - in fact, not everyone has to. The majority of people find someone in their own country and culture. You would have done too except you were unwanted - by your own admission.

Interesting that you consider men who pay as beggars. I see it the other way, the beggar is the white female who is accepting his money.

Men need sex more than women need money. Even Winston Wu admits that, in this particular comparison, men are the beggars. A woman can earn her own money and many do and can pick and choose their mate.
This was true long time ago, but is not true anymore. Nowever time is changing, and time is a mighty factor working always for the benefit of men.
Women - as far I have some information about them - who rejected me many years ago are now divorced, some of them several times, have to take care of children, father jobless and no support or a thug, very little income and living out of benefits and when I see them past their 40s I can only laugh.
That is fine and good, you won out in the end but the reason these women saw through you is that you had unsavoury views about women and outer society in general which makes one very unappealing to be around. I mean, life in 'paedo paradise' might be nice for you but most people wouldn't want it.

Why are you blaming Winston Wu? He is only doing with women, what women are doing with men all the time, are we not all equals?
He is dating them, picking out the best he can find... at least for a while - what is wrong with this? Because a man should not do what women are doing with men all the time or what?
And I see you dodge the question about your daughters who are benefiting from feminism with their education and careers. Nice dodge Yohan you hypocrite, it goes back to my original point that I want for my daughters the same as you do for yours - but you seem fit to criticize me - you are nothing but a hypocrite Yohan.

But to get back to Winston Wu - when he started on this journey, he portrayed himself to be a 'nice guy' who wanted a white woman to marry him and to love him and what he turned out to be is a whore mongerer. He wasn't honest about his intentions when he started out, he had many chances to marry pretty white women in Russia but didn't because he wants to f**k lots of women which he is doing - there is nothing noble about that - or why don't you introduce him to one of your daughters? I bet you wouldn't.
I wonder what are you doing in China except f***ing whores? And after running out of money you move back home again where you are now? Are you holier than the pope?
I am a married man and I don't f**k whores - with my education, I am never broke. Going to Biarritz next month as it happens - where you off to - oh thats right, you will be here crying and whinging about your crap life.

8)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Yohan wrote:
droid wrote:Hey anthropolowoman,
Dictionaries lag real life trends.
???

Maybe you are posting in the wrong thread?
No, anthropolowoman was a previous dishonest, toxic, passive-agressive, yet self-righteous trolless; now under a different name apparently. Pretty obvious.
You've wasted too much energy on this entropy agent already.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

@ droid

Thank you for this information, I did not know that. I also got the impression that this person is plainly trolling, but not sure, if it might be a grossly misguided mangina...Who knows?

I personally suspect somebody else, from a previous forum where the insincere admin banned me. Maybe a person next to him.

I noticed that this 'argaluza is targetting only me and Winston - there might be a reason for that.

viewtopic.php?t=22571&start=45
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

argaluza wrote:
Yohan wrote: I know exactly what it means and because Japan has a criminally low age of consent

...paedophilia is a majority male crime. This is quite an interesting piece in Time magazine from 1999. Check it out
Links from 15 years ago to prove your point? LOL, do you not have any newer source for your claims?

Paedophilia itself is a medical disorder. A person (in daily life often a minor himself) who as sex with a 16 year old highschool girl is not a paedophile, except maybe in your county, where a 16 year old might still be considered as pre-pubescent.

The majority of paedophiles are men, about 2/3 are men, 1/3 are women, to claim this is a tiny minority is your own ridiculous definition.

Japan has the same age of consent as Spain in the EU. In Japan it is a 'criminally low age of consent' while in Spain it is female empowerment for feminists and manginas, such judgement sounds pretty racist to me.

Additionally Japan has very strong parents rights, not like in Western countries where girls can do whatever they want and after showing up as the rape-crybaby. Other EU countries have also a low age of consent, 14 in Austria, Germany, Italy and Hungary, and even in Sweden, the feminist fortress it is only 15.
...we cannot say that China is a poor and developing country because it is not - such a country would be Angola.
World Development Indicators database, World Bank, 9 April 2014 - China holds rank 111, USD 5720 per year/person, while Angola holds rank 124, USD 4580 per year, not so much difference. Japan is no. 20 with USD 47.870,- person/year, can you read and see the difference?

Sorry, have to go working now, I will continue later on this evening, bye for now.
argaluza
Freshman Poster

Post by argaluza »

Yohan wrote:@ droid

Thank you for this information, I did not know that. I also got the impression that this person is plainly trolling, but not sure, if it might be a grossly misguided mangina...Who knows?

I personally suspect somebody else, from a previous forum where the insincere admin banned me. Maybe a person next to him.

I noticed that this 'argaluza is targetting only me and Winston - there might be a reason for that.

Mangina 'lol' I am not on here crying and whinging about Western Women like a big wuss. Crying about events twenty years ago and still holding on to the hurt and the hate because of your rejection - you are the biggest beta on here as well as a hypocrite.

For everyone's information - this has been my only account on here, check it out with the IP address if you could be so kind, admin.
argaluza
Freshman Poster

Post by argaluza »

Yohan wrote:
Links from 15 years ago to prove your point? LOL, do you not have any newer source for your claims?
Nothing has changed Einstein, paedophilia is still culturally ingrained in Japanese society.

Paedophilia itself is a medical disorder. A person (in daily life often a minor himself) who as sex with a 16 year old highschool girl is not a paedophile, except maybe in your county, where a 16 year old might still be considered as pre-pubescent.
Yes, but some countries excuse and encourage this behaviour more than others - such as Japan
The majority of paedophiles are men, about 2/3 are men, 1/3 are women, to claim this is a tiny minority is your own ridiculous definition.
Nowhere near a third, more like a 1/5 women, however, even by your own claims - still a majority male crime.
Japan has the same age of consent as Spain in the EU. In Japan it is a 'criminally low age of consent' while in Spain it is female empowerment for feminists and manginas, such judgement sounds pretty racist to me.
13 is too young, it is as simple as that, anyone who thinks girls should be having sex at 13 or it is acceptable should be in line for the old chemical castration themselves.

Also, you haven't mentioned about your daughters and their education and career, simple put Yohan, you ask for other peoples daughters to be domineered by stupid, chauvinistic men - not yours, they can go to university and have careers of course, you are nothing but a hypocrite, pure and simple.

You and your ilk are a laughing stock and it is no wonder why.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

argaluza wrote: ... some countries excuse and encourage this behaviour more than others - such as Japan

13 is too young, it is as simple as that, anyone who thinks girls should be having sex at 13 or it is acceptable should be in line for the old chemical castration themselves.
I don't think, it is Japan. Maybe a typing mistake, you are talking about UK, right?

Are you serious, you want castrate 13 year old boys?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... eroin.html
Father of new mother, 12, says he is proud after she and boyfriend, 13, become Britain's youngest parents

The 'proud' father of a 12-year-old girl who has become Britain’s youngest mother insisted yesterday that he would rather she had fallen pregnant than 'find she is on drugs'.

The schoolgirl, who became pregnant by her 13-year-old ‘boyfriend’ when she was still in primary school at the age of 11, gave birth to a 7lb 4oz girl on Sunday.
At 12 years and three months, she is five months younger than the previous youngest UK mother.
Another one...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... other.html
A girl is to become Britain's youngest mother after becoming pregnant at 11.
The girl smokes 20 cigarettes a day despite being eight months' pregnant. She conceived aged 11 when she lost her virginity to a boy of 15 on a drunken night out with friends.
The girl, who has shoulder-length dark hair, began smoking at nine and started drinking tonic wine and vodka cocktails at ten. She claimed her cigarette habit was not harming the health of her unborn child.

She said: "I can give up smoking at any time, but I don't find it affects my pregnancy."
The girl, whose parents split up several years ago, said she would like a baby boy - and may call him Leo.
'Proud of my daughter'

Her mum said: "I'm not ashamed of my daughter at all - in fact, I'm proud of her for keeping the baby.
Feminist life-style by Western women... mother (who is now a grandmother) is PROUD of her daughter, who is now a mother, smoking and on the best way to become an alcoholic.

Before you argue about Japan and other Asian countries, better look around in the Western world which you like so much. I ask you again are you not ashamed to accuse Asians for their sexual habits, while pregnant children, free abortion for minor age girls in feminist countries are considered something to be proud of it?

You are nothing but a ridiculous clown. Totally biased in your judgement. I cannot blame you, I know feminism made you to a helpless mangina.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

argaluza wrote:

Mangina 'lol' I am not on here crying and whinging about Western Women like a big wuss. Crying about events twenty years ago and still holding on to the hurt and the hate because of your rejection - you are the biggest beta on here as well as a hypocrite.

For everyone's information - this has been my only account on here, check it out with the IP address if you could be so kind, admin.
I have no idea who you are, argaluza, but your posting style is very similar to some certain UK-members of OrientExpat, maybe you are Jonathan, maybe not, it could be any other guy of Orientexpat who hates me and WinstonWu as well for our openness to experience concerning life in Asia.

Trolls like you are cowards hiding behind a computer operating out of anonymity and enjoy to disturb others.
I am not Winston, the administrator of this website, but I think, he will keep your troll postings fresh from the loony bin and not delete them, because we like to have some humour in this forum. Life is short and there should be always a reason for a good laughter.

I really do not care however who you are and why should I? Who cares about your sockpuppets and your masked IP? Honestly?
FYI, I don't hate anybody, even not you. Call me whatever you like, you clown...
argaluza
Freshman Poster

Post by argaluza »

Yohan wrote:
I don't think, it is Japan. Maybe a typing mistake, you are talking about UK, right?

Are you serious, you want castrate 13 year old boys?
I don't know about a 13 year old boy but I think you would be in the queue for it, you seem like a complete and utter reprobate, you come across as a complete and utter sleaze who seems to think 13 year old girls having sex is acceptable.

A girl is to become Britain's youngest mother after becoming pregnant at 11.
The girl smokes 20 cigarettes a day despite being eight months' pregnant. She conceived aged 11 when she lost her virginity to a boy of 15 on a drunken night out with friends.
The girl, who has shoulder-length dark hair, began smoking at nine and started drinking tonic wine and vodka cocktails at ten. She claimed her cigarette habit was not harming the health of her unborn child.

She said: "I can give up smoking at any time, but I don't find it affects my pregnancy."
The girl, whose parents split up several years ago, said she would like a baby boy - and may call him Leo.
'Proud of my daughter'

Her mum said: "I'm not ashamed of my daughter at all - in fact, I'm proud of her for keeping the baby.
Yes, we have an underclass in our country, I am not responsible for them - I don't see the link with 'feminism' except in your sordid, tiny little mind, last time - again - feminism means 'equality between males and females' I don't know what British trailer trash and their bad behaviour has anything to do with it?
Feminist life-style by Western women... mother (who is now a grandmother) is PROUD of her daughter, who is now a mother, smoking and on the best way to become an alcoholic.
It has nothing to do with feminist lifestyles at all, where does it say in any feminist manifesto that getting pregnant underage, drinking and smoking are part of being a feminist?

Before you argue about Japan and other Asian countries, better look around in the Western world which you like so much. I ask you again are you not ashamed to accuse Asians for their sexual habits, while pregnant children, free abortion for minor age girls in feminist countries are considered something to be proud of it?
Japan has a culture of paedophilia which is not something that you deny (not that you can)

It is not a place to bring up young girls whilst middle aged salarymen lust after them

Britain on the other hand, the vast majority of girls do not become pregnant - it is a tiny minority - something like 3% of women getting pregnant under 16.

There is an underclass, so what? The exception rather than the rule.
You are nothing but a ridiculous clown. Totally biased in your judgement. I cannot blame you, I know feminism made you to a helpless mangina.
You are the mangina and the hypocrite, you are still hurt after 25 years of women rejecting you in your home country, tell me how that is being a man? 'Boo hoo women didn't take any notice of me back in Europe so now I hate them' that is as beta as it gets Yohan.

The hypocrite in you is that you accept your daughters follow feminist doctrine, like any young woman with sense would. Have they been a let down?

You should heed the saying.

'The best form of revenge is living well' instead of 'The best form of living well is crying and whinging about people who don't give a f**k about you' :cry:
argaluza
Freshman Poster

Post by argaluza »

Yohan wrote:
argaluza wrote:

I have no idea who you are, argaluza, but your posting style is very similar to some certain UK-members of OrientExpat, maybe you are Jonathan, maybe not, it could be any other guy of Orientexpat who hates me and WinstonWu as well for our openness to experience concerning life in Asia.

Trolls like you are cowards hiding behind a computer operating out of anonymity and enjoy to disturb others.
I am not Winston, the administrator of this website, but I think, he will keep your troll postings fresh from the loony bin and not delete them, because we like to have some humour in this forum. Life is short and there should be always a reason for a good laughter.

I really do not care however who you are and why should I? Who cares about your sockpuppets and your masked IP? Honestly?
FYI, I don't hate anybody, even not you. Call me whatever you like, you clown...
No, never been on 'orientalexpat' in my life.

And the irony, calling someone you don't know a 'coward' from the safety of thousands of miles away.
Call me whatever you like, you clown...
Oh OK...

Mangina
Creep
Nonce
Wuss
Big Girls Blouse
Cretin
and Twat...

Hows that?

:lol:
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Good night, Sir.

I am tired, I have still to work to support my family. 11:00 PM already here in Japan.

Please feel free to continue typing all night, I will take a look at your literary products tomorrow.

I wonder why did you not sign up yet in the MGTOW Forum, where I am a moderator? You know the forum I am talking about.

I promise free speech and no censorship. We have a special sector for humour and also another one, called trolleville and we are proud of our collection of sick comments and hate-mail we receive.

argaluza
Freshman Poster

Post by argaluza »

Yohan wrote:Good night, Sir.

I am tired, I have still to work to support my family.

Please feel free to continue typing all night, I will take a look at your literary products tomorrow.

I wonder why did you not sign up yet in the MGTOW Forum, where I am a moderator? You know the forum I am talking about.

I promise free speech and no censorship. We have a special sector for humour, and also another one, called trolleville and we are proud of our collection of brainsick comments and hate-mail we receive from people like you.

I don't know where and what you are talking about, you are such an idiot you think that people who think your views are assine are a minority. I know you must hate the fact most people do not agree with you.

Simply put, this is called 'Happier Abroad' and you don't seem all that happy, you in fact seem very unhappy, therefore, you are not much use to this forum.

NB: Just checked out the MGTOW forum, I think I will give that place a miss, do I need any more tales of woe from socially castrated, woman hating, victimised men? No thanks. :(
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I am happy abroad, while you are frustrated sitting in your home. You were checking out the wrong MGTOW forum I guess, as there are so many Men's Rights forums online recently.
Too many Western men agree with me and with WinstonWu and prefer dating foreign women. Have a nice time trolling around, good bye, Mr. Jonathan or whoever you might be.
argaluza
Freshman Poster

Post by argaluza »

Yohan wrote:I am happy abroad, while you are frustrated sitting in your home.
I am very happy sitting at home and am going to France in three weeks, Spain in June and Germany in July and then I am going back to China in August.

How's that Yohan?
You were checking out the wrong MGTOW forum I guess,
What? There is more than one? If I wanted to hear that much screeching and whining I would go to an airport.
as there are so many Men's Rights forums online recently.
Men's rights lol

Too many Western men agree with me and with WinstonWu and prefer dating foreign women. Have a nice time trolling around, good bye, Mr. Jonathan or whoever you might be.
Date and marry who you want - just don't be such a hypocrite, glad to hear your daughters are following feminist doctrine though. Otherwise, you come across as a complete and utter crank.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Go back to the kitchen and make me a sandwich.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?