No respect for the dead?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
ntm1972
Freshman Poster

No respect for the dead?

Post by ntm1972 »

Warning (NSFW): http://wheeling.craigslist.org/cas/4414352698.html

The title of the post is "Naughty at a Funeral". Here's the text, in case the CL post gets deleted:

"I am looking for the guy that I banged at my uncle's funeral 4 weeks ago. We were sitting next to each other and you started rubbing my leg while trying to comfort me. You told me that I was beautiful and next thing I knew, we were walking to the bathroom."

:roll:

SMH
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I guess pretty much ANYBODY could respond to that ad.

When you showed up, she would see that you were not the same person...

...but she doesn't sound too picky...
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: No respect for the dead?

Post by jamesbond »

ntm1972 wrote:Warning (NSFW): http://wheeling.craigslist.org/cas/4414352698.html

The title of the post is "Naughty at a Funeral". Here's the text, in case the CL post gets deleted:

"I am looking for the guy that I banged at my uncle's funeral 4 weeks ago. We were sitting next to each other and you started rubbing my leg while trying to comfort me. You told me that I was beautiful and next thing I knew, we were walking to the bathroom."

:roll:
After reading that article, I don't know whether or not I should laugh .............. or vomit! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

The pic has a semi-transparent text at the bottom that says "LOLzHumor.com!" I think it's a spoof, albeit a bad taste one.
ntm1972
Freshman Poster

Post by ntm1972 »

publicduende wrote:The pic has a semi-transparent text at the bottom that says "LOLzHumor.com!" I think it's a spoof, albeit a bad taste one.
True, it could be someone's idea of a bad joke... but AW have fallen so far that if something like this really did happen, no one would be a bit surprised.