Dating Foreign born women in America?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
abg98
Freshman Poster

Post by abg98 »

As a second-gen American, I'd just like to remind everyone that being born in another country doesn't stop someone from being an American. Whether Asian, Black, Latina, etc, we're still American. A few of us might be more like the girls at "home," but we generally assimilate like everyone else. Although our Old Country cultures influence us in certain ways to various degrees, we're still Americans.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I had a couple of interesting experiences dating Filipinas who were raised in the Philippines but married American men and moved to the USA as adults. They kept some of their good qualities, but they were still partially corrupted by life in the West. They were very sweet and respectful to me; on the other hand, they were both total sluts.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

You can't stop the toxic effect of the culture. This is why i'm always a bit ambivalent when someone tells me they are going to marry a foreign woman and bring her from abroad. It's a significant gamble but it's still probably better than the alternative.

Minority women who are born and raised in the U.S. you can just forget about it. They are most likely americanized to the core and you can't differentiate them from white american women. They will have the same feminist neurosis, materialism, and hypergamy. You won't be getting anything different it's just that the outside packaging will be different.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Jester wrote:Traveler:

The damage comes from
(1) peers they encounter in public school
(2) peer pressure encountered in pop music videos
(3) social media eg FaceBook

So if they went through puberty in America attending public school, associating with public-school bitches, watching Sony Music videos, posting selfies on FaceBook, by 2nd year college they are toast.

Nothing left inside, just a body.

If they are home-schooled, or very Catholic Cuban and went to a really religious all-girl school (if such exists), and have no TV at home, thay might be OK till age 23, which will still be when their idiot father lets them go live at a dorm to do grad school. THEN the rot sets in.

Get 'em young and fresh off the boat, my friend.
I wholeheartedly agree.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 24th, 2020, 8:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:
abg98 wrote:As a second-gen American, I'd just like to remind everyone that being born in another country doesn't stop someone from being an American. Whether Asian, Black, Latina, etc, we're still American. A few of us might be more like the girls at "home," but we generally assimilate like everyone else. Although our Old Country cultures influence us in certain ways to various degrees, we're still Americans.
You just made a great argument for avoiding second-gen Americans.
+1

And of course I don't believe in getting involved with first generation, either.
[/quote]

+ another 1
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Repatriate wrote: You can't stop the toxic effect of the culture.
Word.
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Re: Foreign born women in America

Post by matthewcoury »

traveller wrote:I understand that there are certain places in America (such as, for instance, Miami, Los Angeles, Brownsville, and such) that have a lot of residents that are foreign born. For instance, I came across something before that says that about roughly 50 to 60 percent of residents of Miami, Florida are foreign born (Cuba, Mexico, Jamaica, Haiti, and what not), and that certain Miami neighborhoods, like Little Havana, have huge portions of foreign borns living in them. Not to mention of course a few cities, like New York City and Los Angeles, have an area known as "Chinatown."

I wonder, what are some opinions about dating/marrying foreign born women living in the USA? Basically, what are your opinions on, for instance, dating/marring a Cuban woman living in Miami, Florida's Little Havana neighborhood or even a chinese woman living in, say, Los Angeles, California's Chinatown neighborhood?
i have had a couple girlfriends who were from another country and my experience is that they quickly become americanized and toxicated by american women unless they are just visiting for a while.....women feel peer pressure a lot and also can suddenly feel the shift in power they have as a woman in america....their american girlfriends will also tell them stuff like "oh he's just trying to get into your pants" and demonize american men for them when we know that this is rarely the case and a lot of these guys are lonely like the rest of us just wanting a relationship....your best bet is go overseas as you can be there in a day and you may wait years here in the US or never.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Ghost wrote:
Hero wrote:I had a couple of interesting experiences dating Filipinas who were raised in the Philippines but married American men and moved to the USA as adults. They kept some of their good qualities, but they were still partially corrupted by life in the West. They were very sweet and respectful to me; on the other hand, they were both total sluts.
Sluttiness is a huge part of pinay culture, so that may not have been because they moved to America.
Good point. I think the difference between Pinays and American women is that a Pinay will only give up her virginity to her husband or fiancée, and becomes a total slut after she breaks up with that guy, because she figures that she has nothing left to lose. An American woman, on the other hand, will sleep with anybody the minute she hits puberty.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Hero wrote: An American woman, on the other hand, will sleep with anybody the minute she hits puberty.
Not anybody it tends to be the top 20% of guys getting laid a lot with a few girls dropping p***y bread crumbs to the rest.
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Post by AW Warning »

traveller wrote:
Yohan wrote:It has nothing to do with the race of the woman, living in USA they learn quickly after their arrival. Basically the same, immigrant or born in USA.
So American culture will in fact easily change the dating/marriage mindset of a female immigrant? I never knew that the American culture had that kind of powerful influence that it would change an immigrant, inside and out, into a whole new person. :cry: Like seriously, the American culture will instantly murder the immigrant's friendly old self like someone getting blasted by about 50 guys with AK-47 assault rifles that are all firing and emptying entire clips into the same person at the same time? Or is it similar to someone getting executed by having about 50 pounds of dynamite strapped to him/her and detonated? :cry:
Actually, the American culture will kill an immigrant's friendly old self like a 50 megaton nuclear bomb strapped to someone's chest and detonated. Even Satan himself can not tear marriages apart as completely and destructively as American culture can! Even a neighborhood like Little Havana stands absolutely no chance against the totalitarian destructive powers of American culture. In fact, not only are foreigners who move to America immediately Americanized like someone would be killed by being tossed into a vat of molten steel, but even American police officers are known to directly tell people not to interact with others in public! Especially during domestic situations, situations involving friends of that person being involved in a fight, and such.

Traveller, if you are thinking what I think you are likely thinking, you are absolutely correct; the United States of America is absolutely no place at all whatsoever for any man who wants to have a relationship and/or marriage to even live in at all! In fact, you would even be right in thinking of every single man abandoning America, and the United States of America becoming an all females-only nation; citizens, government workers, Congress members, president, senators, and all, and not one single male person living, or even visiting, anywhere at all within any part of the 50 states and DC that compromise the United States of America.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Jester wrote:Traveler:
The damage comes from
(1) peers they encounter in public school
(2) peer pressure encountered in pop music videos
(3) social media eg FaceBook

So if they went through puberty in America attending public school, associating with public-school bitches, watching Sony Music videos, posting selfies on FaceBook, by 2nd year college they are toast.

Nothing left inside, just a body.
(4) A tidal wave of surplus chumps genuflecting and contorting to get some crumbs of p*ssy-attention
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

You need to get them FOB. But even then:

1) There are more men than women and men in their communities who compete for them.
2) The ones who come to the US are not the creme of the crop. The pretty ones don't need to. Unless refugees.

If you play the numbers' game long enough though, you will get the one you need or close enough to what you want.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!