Dating Foreign born women in America?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
traveller
Junior Poster

Dating Foreign born women in America?

Post by traveller »

I understand that there are certain places in America (such as, for instance, Miami, Los Angeles, Brownsville, and such) that have a lot of residents that are foreign born. For instance, I came across something before that says that about roughly 50 to 60 percent of residents of Miami, Florida are foreign born (Cuba, Mexico, Jamaica, Haiti, and what not), and that certain Miami neighborhoods, like Little Havana, have huge portions of foreign borns living in them. Not to mention of course a few cities, like New York City and Los Angeles, have an area known as "Chinatown."

I wonder, what are some opinions about dating/marrying foreign born women living in the USA? Basically, what are your opinions on, for instance, dating/marring a Cuban woman living in Miami, Florida's Little Havana neighborhood or even a chinese woman living in, say, Los Angeles, California's Chinatown neighborhood?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

To generalize, a lot of banana syndrome. Yellow (brown, whatever) on the outside, white (Americanized on the inside). Unless they went through puberty abroad, and just got here less than a year ago.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
ntm1972
Freshman Poster

Post by ntm1972 »

Jester wrote:To generalize, a lot of banana syndrome. Yellow (brown, whatever) on the outside, white (Americanized on the inside). Unless they went through puberty abroad, and just got here less than a year ago.
Seconded.

Jester calls them bananas, I call them Oreos. Whatever you call them, you're not getting what you hope for.

The typical Oreo is even more entitled and bitchy than your average American woman.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

It has nothing to do with the race of the woman, living in USA they learn quickly after their arrival. Basically the same, immigrant or born in USA.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

When I see asians in western countries, and I compare them to real ones who are in their own countries, it makes me sick to see what can happen.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Yohan wrote:It has nothing to do with the race of the woman, living in USA they learn quickly after their arrival. Basically the same, immigrant or born in USA.
So American culture will in fact easily change the dating/marriage mindset of a female immigrant? I never knew that the American culture had that kind of powerful influence that it would change an immigrant, inside and out, into a whole new person. :cry: Like seriously, the American culture will instantly murder the immigrant's friendly old self like someone getting blasted by about 50 guys with AK-47 assault rifles that are all firing and emptying entire clips into the same person at the same time? Or is it similar to someone getting executed by having about 50 pounds of dynamite strapped to him/her and detonated? :cry:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

traveller wrote:
Yohan wrote:It has nothing to do with the race of the woman, living in USA they learn quickly after their arrival. Basically the same, immigrant or born in USA.
So American culture will in fact easily change the dating/marriage mindset of a female immigrant? I never knew that the American culture had that kind of powerful influence that it would change an immigrant, inside and out, into a whole new person. :cry: Like seriously, the American culture will instantly murder the immigrant's friendly old self like someone getting blasted by about 50 guys with AK-47 assault rifles that are all firing and emptying entire clips into the same person at the same time? Or is it similar to someone getting executed by having about 50 pounds of dynamite strapped to him/her and detonated? :cry:
More like being kidnapped and brainwashed by Moonies or a similar cult, like "Children of God"... then being put out on the streets as a whore, while being told it's for a good cause.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

traveller wrote:
Put it this way. I don't agree with MGTOW, but until I live in a non western country, effectively I'm one of them.
Novem
Freshman Poster

Post by Novem »

If they grew up here they are more than likely a lost cause. If their family has largely ingrained the values from their home country there may be a shot. The only window of opportunity is probably if you catch them as they are graduating high school and before they get to college. By that point they are getting bombarded with even more terrible American influences and succumb to the behavior that native born American girls have. If they came over later in life it depends on how long she has been here. You still have to catch her before she gets tainted by American females and American media. Either way, she is going to be Americanized to a certain degree. How much depends on her personal fortitude.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Jester wrote:

More like being kidnapped and brainwashed by Moonies or a similar cult, like "Children of God"... then being put out on the streets as a whore, while being told it's for a good cause.
What I mean is not the actual person, merely that person's friendly personality that she had in her other country, and that it sounds like American culture murders that friendly personality she had as easily as 50+ pounds of dynamite detonated all at once would physically kill a human being.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

It is quite hard to believe that American influence can really drastically destroy foreign culture within the USA, especially when there is a large population of foreigners living close together in a large area. Little Havana, located in Miami, Florida, is an excellent example. I even know a friend that lives in Miami, and believe it or not, she even says a lot of Miamians speak Spanish. I even went to Miami once before, even hung out for a while at Miami's Dolphin Mall, and met quite a few people, a rather large portion of whom spoke Spanish. Also, believe it or not, Little Havana has this festival called the Calle Ocho Festival, and they fly a lot of foreign flags; even flags of Colombia, Nicaragua, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, and even Ireland. They even have food from different countries at that festival, too.

Certainly it's got to be at least possible to find a great wife in Little Havana in Miami, isn't it?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Ghost wrote:
Marry any American female and you are playing with fire.
I mean, at least 90 percent if not more of residents of Miami's Little Havana neighborhood are from Cuba and other Caribbean countries (Jamaica, Haiti, etc) or are of Cuban descent. Cubans came to Miami practically in droves in the 1950s and 1960s when Fidel Castro took over Cuba, and many settled and established the neighborhood now known as Little Havana. And quite obviously, as other people say, foreigners are better quality than Americans. And as far as I know it, Cuba is a foreign country, and so is Jamaica, Haiti, and a lot of other places in the Caribbean. Of course, I also happen to know that Miami itself also has a large population of Haitians and Puerto Ricans as well.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

If they grew up here that's a problem. For one thing, I am a minority within a minority within the US. So the best solution for me is to marry a woman of the same background, that is most of them are found in China. And most, if not nearly all Asian-American women do not share my background.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Traveler:

The damage comes from
(1) peers they encounter in public school
(2) peer pressure encountered in pop music videos
(3) social media eg FaceBook

So if they went through puberty in America attending public school, associating with public-school bitches, watching Sony Music videos, posting selfies on FaceBook, by 2nd year college they are toast.

Nothing left inside, just a body.

If they are home-schooled, or very Catholic Cuban and went to a really religious all-girl school (if such exists), and have no TV at home, thay might be OK till age 23, which will still be when their idiot father lets them go live at a dorm to do grad school. THEN the rot sets in.

Get 'em young and fresh off the boat, my friend.