Northern Illinois; America's worst dating market!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
traveller
Junior Poster

Northern Illinois; America's worst dating market!

Post by traveller »

From personal travel experiences, no dating market in America is worse than Northern Illinois! Especially within the area covered by the following counties in Illinois; Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Winnebago, Boone, McHenry, Lake, Carroll, Ogle, DeKalb, Kane, DuPage, Cook, Whiteside, Lee, Rock Island, Mercer, Henry, Bureau, LaSalle, Kendall, Grundy, Will, and Kankakee. Within that entire area are ladies that only want money when they look for a man, and they only care about money and nothing else. To make matters worse, the farther you get from Chicago in that area, the worse quality the ladies become. The safer and more quiet a neighborhood in that area, the more aggressive, standoffish, and defensive the locals of that neighborhood are. There may be a few ladies in Northern Illinois that might fall for an average Joe, but the only ones that might do so in Northern Illinois are the morbidly obese (upwards of 300 pounds) ones. If you're looking for a beautiful, skinny woman, stay the blazes out of Northern Illinois at all costs! And in fact, especially the eastern section of Northern Illinois (from about Interstate 39 eastward) is where numerous young ladies are moving to Chicago's massive ghetto and hooking up with hardened gangsters, mobsters, and drug runners.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Northern Illinois; America's worst dating market!

Post by jamesbond »

traveller wrote:From personal travel experiences, no dating market in America is worse than Northern Illinois! Especially within the area covered by the following counties in Illinois; Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Winnebago, Boone, McHenry, Lake, Carroll, Ogle, DeKalb, Kane, DuPage, Cook, Whiteside, Lee, Rock Island, Mercer, Henry, Bureau, LaSalle, Kendall, Grundy, Will, and Kankakee. Within that entire area are ladies that only want money when they look for a man, and they only care about money and nothing else. To make matters worse, the farther you get from Chicago in that area, the worse quality the ladies become. The safer and more quiet a neighborhood in that area, the more aggressive, standoffish, and defensive the locals of that neighborhood are. There may be a few ladies in Northern Illinois that might fall for an average Joe, but the only ones that might do so in Northern Illinois are the morbidly obese (upwards of 300 pounds) ones. If you're looking for a beautiful, skinny woman, stay the blazes out of Northern Illinois at all costs! And in fact, especially the eastern section of Northern Illinois (from about Interstate 39 eastward) is where numerous young ladies are moving to Chicago's massive ghetto and hooking up with hardened gangsters, mobsters, and drug runners.
It's not THAT bad here, I have lived here my whole life and from what guys have told me, the women in New York, Boston, Washington DC, Seattle and Los Angeles are worse.

I will agree with you that the safer the suburb is, the more unfriendly the people tend to be. Of course living in the suburbs is death to your social life and the only women I meet are married women and divorced women who are single mothers! :shock:

Maybe moving into the city would be a good idea, I might actually see some single women for a change! 8)
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

jamesbond wrote:
It's not THAT bad here, I have lived here my whole life and from what guys have told me, the women in New York, Boston, Washington DC, Seattle and Los Angeles are worse.

I will agree with you that the safer the suburb is, the more unfriendly the people tend to be. Of course living in the suburbs is death to your social life and the only women I meet are married women and divorced women who are single mothers! :shock:

Maybe moving into the city would be a good idea, I might actually see some single women for a change! 8)
Actually, I have been to New York City (Manhattan) before, and the people even in Manhattan were actually pretty nice. Even nice to the point where my New York City experience told me that Northern Illinois, especially DuPage and DeKalb counties, is the anti-social capital of America.

Trouble with Chicago is that about three quarters of Chicago proper is ghetto. Even Downtown Chicago is tremendously dangerous, especially with the lethal and highly predatory flash mobs, which swarm and attack like angry bees, and they attack only innocent people left and right. If only this forum allowed one to upload pictures in one's posts, I would gladly upload a map of Chicago's bad areas. Additionally, numerous young ladies are moving from the suburbs into Chicago's massive ghetto so they can hook up with those hardened predatory mobsters and gangsters. All because they couldn't find a super rich man in the suburbs.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I'm not a hypocrite here because this is not a new-expat-sub-forum post. This adhere's to the thread category.

With that being said, I don't know if N. Illinois is the worst, but I have had TWO horrible dating experiences in Waukegan, which is in N. Illinois almost by the SE Wisc. border.

Zion, N. Chicago, and Waukegan are gracefully-horrible (due to its ppl). On the other hand, the weather of the snowall dumped over from the lake effect in the middle of winter looks like an excerpt from NatGeo devoid of a baby cub playing with its polar bear momma; the snow is that crystalline white and pure-looking. It's the most beautifulest site I have seen in the Midwest ever. IF the people, especially the women, weren't so full of reeking stench, then it would be a nice place to reside for awhile.

Now back to why my experiences sucked in N. Ill. Everytime I had taken the Metra up to Waukegan (it's a long a.ss ride from downtown Chicago). There's a prison in N. Illinois, I forgot what it's called, but just about everytime I rode the Metra back to Chicago, there was always an ex-con on there not able to pay his fare because he was just released from there. Quite crazy I'd say.

THe women want a man with money...god-forbid if he doesn't look exactly like his pic, they go bat-s.hit bananas and yet they are ugly-as-f.uck themselves.

One night I spent the night at my girl's house (back in 2004), and if I didn't put a lock on my suitcase, then her crazy Puerto Rican mom would have broken into my bag as the top of the bag was stretched apart with the lock still keeping the zippers intertwined with one another.

I knew that my girl's mother (she was Puerto Rican too) was trying to get my social so in case if I knocked up her daughter, she can find me and take me to court for child support and/or try to scam off of my credit if she found such pertinent information. I kept that s.hit on me when I went to sleep in the next room. I wasn't born yesterday; I knew exactly what her a.sshole mom was doing when she said that she'll take my bag into the next room.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

traveller wrote:
jamesbond wrote:

Actually, I have been to New York City (Manhattan) before, and the people even in Manhattan were actually pretty nice. Even nice to the point where my New York City experience told me that Northern Illinois, especially DuPage and DeKalb counties, is the anti-social capital of America.

Trouble with Chicago is that about three quarters of Chicago proper is ghetto. Even Downtown Chicago is tremendously dangerous, especially with the lethal and highly predatory flash mobs, which swarm and attack like angry bees, and they attack only innocent people left and right. If only this forum allowed one to upload pictures in one's posts, I would gladly upload a map of Chicago's bad areas. Additionally, numerous young ladies are moving from the suburbs into Chicago's massive ghetto so they can hook up with those hardened predatory mobsters and gangsters. All because they couldn't find a super rich man in the suburbs.
If you had gone to NYC post 1997, then you were going to an alternate 1997 version of NYC because Marty McFly and Doc Brown went back to the future and fu.cked up NYC for all of us. Yes, they did screw it up alas the "new" New York.

9/11 was the death knell sounded off on the cake for NYC, but four years before, the decline of New York's unique culture was in full effect. When Giuliani got into office, days of not having a filter had subsided. e.g. You can kick somebody's a.ss in broad daylight and nothing would happen to you...the police wouldn't come and they would have been watching the whole thing. You can even kill somebody as long as the cops didn't see it and you got away, you were never going to jail for it. Tell me if Chicago was like that...well the southside/wild 100s are like that now.

e.g. Even you could have raped a woman on the handball court and no cops would come....no SIMPs would put their cape on for you and that was free damsel p.ussy if you saved her...dudes had enough common sense back then to know it wasn't worth dying over. I have seen dead bodies underneath a tree 3pm in the afternoon from my 11th story window in Southside Jamaica Queens (Rochdale Village). My grandmother sent me up to The Bronx because I was getting f.ucked with for being high-yellow and for n@#@#rs to be jealous of my handsomeness. Good thing I never fought anybody with a razor because while I probably would have won, my facial looks wouldn't have. Although LK was big-as-f.uck back in the late 80s until the mid 90s (Latin Kings), they never f.cuked with me in The Bronx...I'd pay my respects and kept it movin'. They never f.ucked with me like the way Black-hued Kevin Hart but 6'2" versions were trying to put me six feet under in Queens.

You don't know f.uck all about NYC, dude. You missed its glory days. The best thing about NYC now is the 365/24/7 Apple store on 45th and 5th Avenue...just south of Central Park. Even Brownsville, Brooklyn isn't as bad as it used to be (and it's still bad half the time)....New Lots....ENY.....that was ground zero for n**gativity.

Last statement for this rant: even 42nd Street Manhattan was the s.hit!!!!!!! Vanessa Del Rio, young Nina Hartley, Ron Jeremy, Peter North all used to hang out there signing autographs during the weekday so they wouldn't attract too much attention as if there were a crowd on the weekends. Yes. I kid you not.

There also used to be "f.uck booth machines" all over 40th to 51st street as far west as 10th AVenue and for 15 minutes, you can f**k a woman with a condom septor attached to the booth and actually be penetrating her with that protection. You so missed the boat.

Watch Summer of Sam...hell even I missed most of the 70s boat but some of that good legacy carried over into the 80s in the N-Y-C. Summer of Sam depicts how good life was in NYC back in the 70s (outside of Berkowitz's throwed-off a.ss!).
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Yeah, I miss 80s NYC...even with all the crime and violence back then.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

I went to New York City in 2006.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:I'm not a hypocrite here because this is not a new-expat-sub-forum post. This adhere's to the thread category.

With that being said, I don't know if N. Illinois is the worst, but I have had TWO horrible dating experiences in Waukegan, which is in N. Illinois almost by the SE Wisc. border.

Zion, N. Chicago, and Waukegan are gracefully-horrible (due to its ppl). On the other hand, the weather of the snowall dumped over from the lake effect in the middle of winter looks like an excerpt from NatGeo devoid of a baby cub playing with its polar bear momma; the snow is that crystalline white and pure-looking. It's the most beautifulest site I have seen in the Midwest ever. IF the people, especially the women, weren't so full of reeking stench, then it would be a nice place to reside for awhile.

Now back to why my experiences sucked in N. Ill. Everytime I had taken the Metra up to Waukegan (it's a long a.ss ride from downtown Chicago). There's a prison in N. Illinois, I forgot what it's called, but just about everytime I rode the Metra back to Chicago, there was always an ex-con on there not able to pay his fare because he was just released from there. Quite crazy I'd say.

THe women want a man with money...god-forbid if he doesn't look exactly like his pic, they go bat-s.hit bananas and yet they are ugly-as-f.uck themselves.

One night I spent the night at my girl's house (back in 2004), and if I didn't put a lock on my suitcase, then her crazy Puerto Rican mom would have broken into my bag as the top of the bag was stretched apart with the lock still keeping the zippers intertwined with one another.

I knew that my girl's mother (she was Puerto Rican too) was trying to get my social so in case if I knocked up her daughter, she can find me and take me to court for child support and/or try to scam off of my credit if she found such pertinent information. I kept that s.hit on me when I went to sleep in the next room. I wasn't born yesterday; I knew exactly what her a.sshole mom was doing when she said that she'll take my bag into the next room.
So far, the worst encounters I have had with ladies in Illinois were in DuPage and DeKalb Counties. Glen Ellyn, for instance, has practically no friendliness within the young ladies community. Naperville, Bolingbrook, Batavia, Wheaton, even Lombard are nothing but social desert, the same which even extends as far from Chicago as Sycamore and DeKalb. In fact, once my parents and I went to a pumpkin festival in Sycamore. I was fresh from my first Florida experience. I was walking around, saying "Hi, how are you" to people, and other than a group of NIU cheerleaders handing out fliers for an event of some sort at the college, only 3 locals, in Sycamore, Illinois, even said "Hi" back to me at all. The rest of them either ignored me or gave me the cold look. And Sycamore is a small, very safe community. Except for nearby Dekalb, some 9 miles southwest, Sycamore is more than less surrounded in fact by miles and miles of practically endless cornfields.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

traveller wrote:So far, the worst encounters I have had with ladies in Illinois were in DuPage and DeKalb Counties. Glen Ellyn, for instance, has practically no friendliness within the young ladies community. Naperville, Bolingbrook, Batavia, Wheaton, even Lombard are nothing but social desert.
Your right about DuPage county not being friendly. It is one of the wealthiest counties in the United States that may explain why the people are so unfriendly. I have lived there most of my life and your right, the people are very unfriendly and anti social.

Glen Ellyn and Naperville are not friendly suburbs at all. It's mostly married couples and children (and a lot of yuppies). Your right about the suburbs in DuPage county being social deserts. Lombard is more of regular middle class suburb but it's still mostly married people and families, not many single people live there either.

I think moving into the city is a good idea. At least I will come across more single women than I do living in the suburbs.

If you are a single person, the suburbs are death to your social life! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

jamesbond wrote:
traveller wrote:So far, the worst encounters I have had with ladies in Illinois were in DuPage and DeKalb Counties. Glen Ellyn, for instance, has practically no friendliness within the young ladies community. Naperville, Bolingbrook, Batavia, Wheaton, even Lombard are nothing but social desert.
Your right about DuPage county not being friendly. It is one of the wealthiest counties in the United States that may explain why the people are so unfriendly. I have lived there most of my life and your right, the people are very unfriendly and anti social.

Glen Ellyn and Naperville are not friendly suburbs at all. It's mostly married couples and children (and a lot of yuppies). Your right about the suburbs in DuPage county being social deserts. Lombard is more of regular middle class suburb but it's still mostly married people and families, not many single people live there either.

I think moving into the city is a good idea. At least I will come across more single women than I do living in the suburbs.

If you are a single person, the suburbs are death to your social life! :shock:
Chicago proper is not much better than the suburbs. Also, if you are familiar with Chicago/Cook County, between Lawrence Avenue (4800 north, in Chicago) and Steger Road (23100 south), everywhere east of Cicero Avenue, save for a short section where it only extends west to around just shy of Kedzie Avenue, is all endless ghetto. And in fact, between Lawrence Avenue and the BNSF train yard in west suburban Cicero, the ghetto extends even farther west, right up to Austin Avenue/Austin Boulevard. Shootings, armed robberies, homicides, assaults, and not only street gangs (Latin Kings, Gangster Disciples, etc) but especially now the lethal and tremendously predatory flash mobs that exclusively target innocent people only (unlike gang bangers that usually concentrate most of their attacks on members of rival gangs), they even attack CTA buses and trains; and are even known to have attacked on-duty uniformed police officers! In Chicagoland, moving into the city (Chicago proper) is a very bad idea. Even Downtown Chicago is a horribly dangerous area. There may be no Latin Kings, Gangster Disciples, Mickey Cobras, or such in Downtown Chicago, but the lethal and highly predatory flash mobs are all over the entire downtown area, including the Magnificant Mile, or what was once the Magnificant Mile (ought to be called the Dangerous and Deadly Mile) In fact, with suburban ladies moving to the massive ghetto and hooking up with the gangsters and flash mobsters (because they can not find super rich guys in the suburbs), it has actually become downright dangerous to your life to go into Chicago proper to mingle with young ladies. Nowadays, just simply approaching within less than 20 feet of young ladies, especially if you have your eyes on the ladies, even in/around, for instance, Buckingham Fountain, Navy Pier, Millennium Park, the Museum Campus area, Soldier Field, Wrigley Field, McCormick Place, and any part of the lakefront (including the beaches) from Lawrence Avenue all the way south and east to just east of Gary, Indiana, is about as likely to send bullets and fists flying your way as beating a hornet's nest with a baseball bat in August is likely to send hornets swarming and buzzing around like crazy.
Johnny
Freshman Poster

Post by Johnny »

Am latino and i cant stand the Mexicans and Puerto ricans in Chicago alot of them are gettho as f**k.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

traveller wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:I'm not a hypocrite here because this is not a new-expat-sub-forum post. This adhere's to the thread category.

So far, the worst encounters I have had with ladies in Illinois were in DuPage and DeKalb Counties. Glen Ellyn, for instance, has practically no friendliness within the young ladies community. Naperville, Bolingbrook, Batavia, Wheaton, even Lombard are nothing but social desert, the same which even extends as far from Chicago as Sycamore and DeKalb. In fact, once my parents and I went to a pumpkin festival in Sycamore. I was fresh from my first Florida experience. I was walking around, saying "Hi, how are you" to people, and other than a group of NIU cheerleaders handing out fliers for an event of some sort at the college, only 3 locals, in Sycamore, Illinois, even said "Hi" back to me at all. The rest of them either ignored me or gave me the cold look. And Sycamore is a small, very safe community. Except for nearby Dekalb, some 9 miles southwest, Sycamore is more than less surrounded in fact by miles and miles of practically endless cornfields.
I'm surprised you were that friendly because the only people whom were nice in FLA (Florida) were the retirees from the Midwest and the NorthEast US of Gay. Most of the young people in FLA have a serious chip on their shoulders...especially in the Tampa-St. Petersburg area I was reside in.

I'll never reside in FLA ever again. Same applies to ALA and GA; I'm good. You can keep the SE part of this country; that's for sure.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
I'm surprised you were that friendly because the only people whom were nice in FLA (Florida) were the retirees from the Midwest and the NorthEast US of Gay. Most of the young people in FLA have a serious chip on their shoulders...especially in the Tampa-St. Petersburg area I was reside in.

I'll never reside in FLA ever again. Same applies to ALA and GA; I'm good. You can keep the SE part of this country; that's for sure.
I have been to Tampa a couple times before, but I have travelled a lot more to Fort Myers and Key West than anything. I have also been to Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Key Largo, Marathon key, Bahia Honda State Park, and not to mention the beaches of Fort Myers and Sanibel Island. And a lot of young people, especially in both Fort Myers and Key West in general are very nice and friendly with me. Even asking me to dance with them at nightclubs, getting down on the dance floor, and such.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

traveller wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:

I have been to Tampa a couple times before, but I have travelled a lot more to Fort Myers and Key West than anything. I have also been to Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Key Largo, Marathon key, Bahia Honda State Park, and not to mention the beaches of Fort Myers and Sanibel Island. And a lot of young people, especially in both Fort Myers and Key West in general are very nice and friendly with me. Even asking me to dance with them at nightclubs, getting down on the dance floor, and such.
The mistake I made in judging FLA is that I didn't have a car. SW FLoridians actually are the nicest and most-well-off people in that state.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Dating in Illinois is not a good idea.

Half Of Illinois Wants To Live Elsewhere
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-05-0 ... ious-leave

Worst States To Live In
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-0 ... -residents