Do all American girls have tattoos now?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Boxman
Freshman Poster

Do all American girls have tattoos now?

Post by Boxman »

I've been out of the dating scene for a couple decades so admittedly I'm out of touch, but seriously WTF is up with all the tattoos? I've dated four women in the last year and a half or so, and every single one of them had tattoos somewhere on their body. Most of them had multiple tattoos. And mind you these aren't 18-20 somethings; these are women in their 30's and 40's.

Am I only dating skanks or is this the new normal?

I love the beauty of a women's body... I love soft unblemished skin. Why do they all insist on ruining the female form with these tattoos? They're such a turn off.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Probably a third or more Western women have a hidden tattoo or multiple tattoos somewhere if they are generation X or younger.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Why do we attract these types of men around here?

The simple answer is - http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/14/fo ... s-anymore/

Wow Google, no need to make a forum post, you sound like a girl.

"Why do shanks have tattoos or more AW shanks?"

Why would you want to marry a woman in a culture that believes 50% divorce rate isn't a crisis point?

If you've been out of the loop; look at that link. It explains that the rate of getting tattoos has increased (doubled for women).

There's your answer, have a nice day.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Tattoos have traditionally been for sleazy lowlifes, and since all Western females are now sleazy lowlifes it makes sense that they would all have tattoos.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Mr S wrote:Probably a third or more Western women have a hidden tattoo or multiple tattoos somewhere if they are generation X or younger.
I'm sure it's much higher than a third
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Welcome to Idiocracy.
Ironically, the movie missed this aspect, they should do a remake with everyone tat'd up, calling the main character "f*g" for being clean.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Hero wrote:
Mr S wrote:Probably a third or more Western women have a hidden tattoo or multiple tattoos somewhere if they are generation X or younger.
I'm sure it's much higher than a third
Well I think it just seems that way because of media and living or working in bigger cities which would allow that to be more acceptable but if you rationalize it mostly only lighter skinned individuals would be interested in Tats, only a minority of dark skinned women would get one since they don't show up that well anyways. There are still a lot of women who live in small towns or rural areas where that kind of stuff is frowned upon and would be too obvious for them so I think between a third and half of Gen X'rs and younger would have one or more but I don't think it's more than that. Like my sister is kinda weird and a fema-nazi crazy and she doesn't have any although she sports purple and green hair often and is addicted to smoking bud. I have many cousins who are women and only 2 out of 10+ that I know well have tats and they are Gen X or Y.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Feminists in America are proud to get tattoos, they see it as a badge of honor. :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

yikes!
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

I think nearly every American girl has one. I saw one that looked somewhat decent but yikes she had a tattoo on her back.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do all American girls have tattoos now?

Post by MrMan »

Boxman wrote:I've been out of the dating scene for a couple decades so admittedly I'm out of touch, but seriously WTF is up with all the tattoos? I've dated four women in the last year and a half or so, and every single one of them had tattoos somewhere on their body. Most of them had multiple tattoos. And mind you these aren't 18-20 somethings; these are women in their 30's and 40's.

Am I only dating skanks or is this the new normal?

I love the beauty of a women's body... I love soft unblemished skin. Why do they all insist on ruining the female form with these tattoos? They're such a turn off.
I lived overseas for many years, and came back and the woman had tattoos. Talk about culture shock. But I'm with you. It's disgusting. It really detracts from the beauty of a woman's skin. I was with a 39-year-old friend a while back who wanted to marry and settle down, but just kept himself busy with work. We were in the lobby of his apartment and there was a young woman with an absolutely beautiful face. But the skin on her legs was absolutely covered with tattoos. He said that girl is so pretty, why would she want to get tattoos all over her. Maybe she just really wanted attention.

If there is a beautiful building in town, and someone comes along and paints a picture of a dragon or a tiger on it, does that make the building more beautiful? Usually we call that graffiti and consider putting it up there to be an act of vandalism.

It's kind of like smoking. It's ugly. It stinks. It doesn't do anyone any good, but they still do it. Tattoos make women uglier, and they hurt, but they get them anyway.

I'm glad I'm not looking for a wife in the US. It would be hard enough to find a virgin who is freakishly beautiful. Now, it's even harder if you have to find one without a tattoo.

There are lots of virgins in some countries, like Indonesia where I found my wife. I haven't been there in seven years, but I can only think of two people I met there who had tattoos, and both were guys. I've seen some tribal people in the jungles in videos who had tattoos, but that wasn't the place I lived in Indonesia.