American Women Fashion (hey cover up)

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

American Women Fashion (hey cover up)

Post by DanielleNguyen »

So for starters I am a American woman married to a Vietnamese man. We go out a lot together and are shocked by what we see. Last week when we went out we saw a young lady in game stop. Her dress was so short, it was at her girl part level. You could literally see her black panties. And you even see this with teenagers.. young girls showing off their stomachs and in short skirts. Maybe it's just me. I usually wear skirts or dresses to my ankles, but I would never dress that way. I think it would embarrass my husband, my children, and shame my parents. However, there are tons of women who just don't care. As much skin as you show what mystery do you have for your man to unveil later. Call me odd if you want to but if I was a man I'd go after a girl who is covered up more b/c there's that air of mystery.
Also, another thing I see, the women who dress so proactive either take it out on the man when she gets hit on or acts too good for him. He may genuinely be a nice guy ladies. And, f.y.I. just because you dress all proactive doesn't mean your hot as hell.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

And of course it is always the fault of men somehow. Yay girls!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Luckily they are generally quite ugly, so it isn't too distracting.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

It's almost the opposite up here in Seattle. I'm married to a Filipina so yes I do spend my fair share of time at the mall lol and I'm able to make some interesting observations. I'd say 2/3 of the women in the mall are foreign ladies who still try do dress in a nice manner. Not to generalize but the white women up here? It's like they purposely dress poorly because they are trying to de-emphasize their sexuality and make a statement. Grungy clothes and sweats are very popular up here.

Just last week, we are at J Crew in Southcenter Mall and the store employee walked up and asked "how long are you in town"??? I told him we live 20 minutes away. He responded, "oh you don't look like you are from Seattle." That's still a head scratcher but I took it as a compliment. My wife is very much of the mindset that if she's going out of the house, she's going to look good. You won't even catch her wearing jeans. Guess you could call it an Asian thing. But that also means that she'll make sure I'm not wearing grungy clothes either.
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

You sport six tattoos, yet you gossip about random strangers' clothing at a shopping mall?
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Hey my tattoos were a adolescent mistake. I was 18 and being stupid. But as for clothes they can send the wrong message.I mean if your skirt is so short it almost shows your vagina shouldn't you be embarrassed. I mean I wear long skirts and shirts so no one usually sees my tattoos and trust me it will be a cold day in hell before anyone sees my undies. I am just saying I see women on a daily basis showing off excess cleavage, wearing boots shorts, and or showing off their tummies. Then I see some poor guy tell her she's pretty and she labels him as a perv. I'm just saying it would be nice to see people dress more covered up.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

WindowLicker wrote:You sport six tattoos, yet you gossip about random strangers' clothing at a shopping mall?
Ah but you have forgotten that she is a paragon of virtue who has whored it up with various dirtbags (including niggers), got pregnant by one of them presumably in order to entrap him into marriage, but then instead corralled some Vietnamese army dweeb she knew into marriage while she was pregnant with some other guy's kid in order to qualify for military benefits. Because of this impeccable, blameless life history, she gets to look down on other AW, who don't have the same high level of traditional values as her.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

DanielleNguyen wrote:Hey my tattoos were a adolescent mistake. I was 18 and being stupid. But as for clothes they can send the wrong message.I mean if your skirt is so short it almost shows your v****a shouldn't you be embarrassed. I mean I wear long skirts and shirts so no one usually sees my tattoos and trust me it will be a cold day in hell before anyone sees my undies. I am just saying I see women on a daily basis showing off excess cleavage, wearing boots shorts, and or showing off their tummies. Then I see some poor guy tell her she's pretty and she labels him as a perv. I'm just saying it would be nice to see people dress more covered up.
Danielle,

What concern is it of yours what a woman wears? Being a slut does not equate to being a feminist and anybody who believes that is deluding them self. If sluts = feminists then Venezuela, South Korea, Peru, Philippines, Nigeria, China followed by Brazil would be the biggest feminist countries in the world....they have highest percentage of the female population working as whores and thus the highest percentage of sluts.

http://globaldiscussion.net/topic/1442- ... ostitutes/

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=10544