Unbelievably depressing posts on Reddit from lonely guys

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
PandaMan
Freshman Poster

Unbelievably depressing posts on Reddit from lonely guys

Post by PandaMan »

What is happening to our world? Most of these guys sound normal, successful... but they've given up on women...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

The more depressing posts are from women...

Someone gave advice to talk to girls at the store/etc.
Because it's awkward. All he knows about me is what I look like, and all he's doing is hoping that I give him something he wants. It's like telemarketers or the people raising money or asking for signatures. Even if it's for a good cause, I don't have time to talk to everyone and I shouldn't have to. I'm not a prop in this guy's life. I'm a totally separate person, and IT IS NOT A GOOD IDEA TO ASSUME EVERY WOMAN IN PUBLIC IS SEXUALLY AVAILABLE.
It would be like if I approached random men and said, "I REALLY need some boxes moved and you are a guy. You could lift things. How about it?" Not charming.
This is not good advice. Women who are in a grocery story are: married, coupled, mothers, lesbians, taking time for themselves... whatever. YOU DON' KNOW. Because YOU DON'T KNOW THEM.
But you're going to walk up and take this stranger's time on the assumption that they OWE YOU A CONVERSATION?
No. I know no one who has EVER dated the creepy guy who turns your attempt to buy gas into an opportunity to hit on you. And as the woman who gets approached a lot in public, I AM NOT THINKING "I like this dude..." I am thinking, "How crazy is he? Is he going to start yelling when I say no? WHY IS HE MAKING ME DEAL WITH THIS DOES HE HAVE NO FRIENDS OR OTHER WOMEN TO TALK TO WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS CREEPY PERSON WHO THINKS I HAVE TIME TO TALK ABOUT WHAT HE WANTS, WHICH IS SEX WITH A STRANGER"
It's gross. I've been approached while trying to meditate in the park. While obviously in a huge hurry to make it to work. While with my boyfriend. While with friends. While running. At 1:30 a.m. on a bridge with no one around. None of these encounters ended in a date. There was a zero percent chance that any of these guys were ever going to date me. It was a waste of everyone's time and I am so tired of redditors trying to pretend this is a thing.
IT IS NOT. People date friends of friends. NO ONE dates the asshole who hit on her in the grocery store.
Talking to people at all=creeper.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 26th, 2020, 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

onethousandknives wrote:Talking to people at all=creeper.
Exactly, in the US, talking to strangers is taboo. Women think guys who approach them are "creeps" and "weirdo's."

So what is the alternative? Having your friends introduce you to women, using online dating or traveling overseas to meet women! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

onethousandknives wrote:The more depressing posts are from women...

Because it's awkward. All he knows about me is what I look like, and all he's doing is hoping that I give him something he wants. It's like telemarketers or the people raising money or asking for signatures. Even if it's for a good cause, I don't have time to talk to everyone and I shouldn't have to. I'm not a prop in this guy's life. I'm a totally separate person, and IT IS NOT A GOOD IDEA TO ASSUME EVERY WOMAN IN PUBLIC IS SEXUALLY AVAILABLE.
It would be like if I approached random men and said, "I REALLY need some boxes moved and you are a guy. You could lift things. How about it?" Not charming.
This is not good advice. Women who are in a grocery story are: married, coupled, mothers, lesbians, taking time for themselves... whatever. YOU DON' KNOW. Because YOU DON'T KNOW THEM.
But you're going to walk up and take this stranger's time on the assumption that they OWE YOU A CONVERSATION?
No. I know no one who has EVER dated the creepy guy who turns your attempt to buy gas into an opportunity to hit on you. And as the woman who gets approached a lot in public, I AM NOT THINKING "I like this dude..." I am thinking, "How crazy is he? Is he going to start yelling when I say no? WHY IS HE MAKING ME DEAL WITH THIS DOES HE HAVE NO FRIENDS OR OTHER WOMEN TO TALK TO WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS CREEPY PERSON WHO THINKS I HAVE TIME TO TALK ABOUT WHAT HE WANTS, WHICH IS SEX WITH A STRANGER"
It's gross. I've been approached while trying to meditate in the park. While obviously in a huge hurry to make it to work. While with my boyfriend. While with friends. While running. At 1:30 a.m. on a bridge with no one around. None of these encounters ended in a date. There was a zero percent chance that any of these guys were ever going to date me. It was a waste of everyone's time and I am so tired of redditors trying to pretend this is a thing.
IT IS NOT. People date friends of friends. NO ONE dates the asshole who hit on her in the grocery store.
this is so sad....and you are right...women in america think there is something wrong with wanting sex.....wanting sex is natural and it is literally like this....if you are not having sex with a woman she does not truly love you......it has gotten this bad in america....you cannot even ask a girl out who you meet at the grocery store....this is as antisocial as it gets... and YEAH..try getting one of your friends who are girls or even your sister to hook you up iwth one of their friends...it will NEVER happen
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

onethousandknives wrote:The more depressing posts are from women...

so if this is true...how is it that a fillipino girl will hit me up on facebook...engage me in conversation....when i tell her i think she is sweet and pretty she tells me she thinks iam handsome (which american girls NEVER do anymore...they will NEVER tell you they think you are good looking or handsome), she likes it, doesnt think that talking to a stranger is creepy.....but yet ill get blocked for trying to talk with a girl in america and calling her on her bullshit? time to abandon ship
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Because filipina women are faker than american women thats why they say that stuff. lol
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Because filipina women are faker than american women thats why they say that stuff. lol
if thats the case why are you living in the philippines???? (newlifeinphillippines)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

onethousandknives wrote: The more depressing posts are from women...

I have been seeing young HA'ers complain about this for several years. First time I saw such blatant psychosis direct from the female side.

I want to tell her, go ahead bitch, f**k everyone in your circle. Kind of like a circle jerk, but with your twat providing the "hand".

You guys haven't been exaggerating. Everything you have been saying is true, in spades.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

The more depressing posts are from women...
scr*w them. If it wasn't so unbelievably easy here for them to pick the boy-toy of their choosing, they'd be singing to a different tune.

matthewcoury wrote:time to abandon ship
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

What I read here is depressing, but not a surprise at all. And it is not only in USA like that, it's the same in wide parts in EU/UK, too.

It's not even a new thing, it was already like that when I was still a young man, but at that time was no internet to talk about it openly.

I recommend MGTOW to every man who has dating problems in his own pro-feminist country. Just try it anywhere else in this world, far away and forget about women living next to you.

Be careful, do not try to date any woman within your workplace or very near to the place where is your own home. If something is going wrong, gossip will start and you will become a target of scorn by other females and also by their manginas in the company you work (my own personal experience) or in your neighborhood. - If something is really going badly wrong, you might be falsely accused of sexual harassment and maybe out of job next day. - You never know how the woman will react when you try the first contact with her, and many US-girls are pretty psychotic. - Always look for meeting women outside of your living area and not related to the company you work.

onethousandknives: Talking to people at all=creeper
The best is really to have nothing to do with these toxic women of this broken US/UK society, it's a waste of time and sometimes of money too.

Western young women are not lonely, but Western young men are.

It makes no fun anyway to date a woman who considers you as a creeper, while she has sex with multiple boyfriends, and why should you line up to be used by her, because some other boys are not available at this moment? - It does not make any sense.

There are some bizarre solutions for lonely young men on the internet, like to date OLDER women, when I read this I can only laugh.

http://www.askmen.com/dating/dating_adv ... ing16.html

Yes, one thing is really very very true - TIME is a mighty factor, and it favors the men and not the women.

TAKE MY ADVICE SERIOUSLY, if you are still a young lonely man. There is hope. TIME = HOPE.

You might become in future a very smart looking man even in your 50s and 60s and find plenty contacts with young females between South America and Russia and Asia during your trips, while Western women of your age - who rejected you some decades ago - are worn out alcoholics, lonely, hateful, rather out of money and living on social welfare and sitting in their room with their cats somewhere in cold Canada/USA/UK during winter-time.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

matthewcoury wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Because filipina women are faker than american women thats why they say that stuff. lol
if thats the case why are you living in the philippines???? (newlifeinphillippines)
im not im back in america focusing on work and myself for now. ill come back to phil again but id like to add some other countries to my list hopefully. i think there is better countries and women then filipina women. but i do enjoy the simplicity of filipina women also. they just have some negatives that go along with it (boring, users, unclean, ugly)
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
matthewcoury wrote:
im not im back in america focusing on work and myself for now. ill come back to phil again but id like to add some other countries to my list hopefully. i think there is better countries and women then filipina women. but i do enjoy the simplicity of filipina women also. they just have some negatives that go along with it (boring, users, unclean, ugly)
im not goin to philippines anyway....moving to bosnia where im already building an animation studio....paradise over there
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

matthewcoury wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
matthewcoury wrote:
im not goin to philippines anyway....moving to bosnia where im already building an animation studio....paradise over there
I might join you there man keep posting. Im interested in Russia and extreme eastern europe like bosnia now after your recent post. Have you been to romania? The ones that come from romania seem really nice and i think the country is quite poor too.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

matthewcoury do you have any pics from your previous Bosnia trip you could share with us?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?