Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Any other countries like this?? | Put it out in the open

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2290
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Any other countries like this?? | Put it out in the open

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » September 9th, 2014, 5:57 pm

I know there are other countries in the world that there are a small subset of women whom are non-pros whom make fun of men with smaller "tools" for the "job".
We all know that America is the worst country in this regard [when it comes to making fun and having to have a non-small tool for the job]!!

Which countries is d.ick size so important to a non-pro?
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2037
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Post by MarcosZeitola » September 9th, 2014, 6:54 pm

I think the majority of women, wherever they live, like their tools a bit bigger. I have heard "too big" (if thats even a thing lol) is disliked by some, but more often then not it's Junior's unimpressive statistics that turn a lady off.

Even in Asia (where men tend to be a little smaller compared to their white, black and Latino counterparts) these things matter; I have talked to girls from the Philippines and one from Singapore and the bottom line seems to be: he has to be pretty damn awesome in all other regards to make up for a tiny one.

Women want to FEEL something, really feel it. They don't want to have to ask if it's in yet, it has to be very apparent that it is. This may be frustrating to some men, but men judge women on the size of their tits & ass all the time so it's only fair for them to have preferences as well.

User avatar
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2364
Joined: August 25th, 2011, 10:18 am

Re: Any other countries like this?? | Put it out in the open

Post by eurobrat » September 9th, 2014, 7:42 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:I know there are other countries in the world that there are a small subset of women whom are non-pros whom make fun of men with smaller "tools" for the "job".
We all know that America is the worst country in this regard [when it comes to making fun and having to have a non-small tool for the job]!!

Which countries is d.ick size so important to a non-pro?
I think the US is the worst when it comes to anything competitive because of the culture.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Post by Ghost » September 9th, 2014, 9:34 pm

I'm sure the anglo countries are the worst for that. Honestly, unless a guy has a literal micropenis, I can't see it mattering to most foreign women. Asians have small ones, but that doesn't stop them. They f**k and breed like rabbits.

I used to feel insecure about my size. Then I went to Asia and made a girl's p***y bleed.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Post by Jester » September 10th, 2014, 6:50 am

4 out of 5 experienced women do NOT care about or mention this stuff.

Even if you wish they WOULD.

Because for a woman, sex is all about THEM, not you. ***THEY*** are the ones getting f***ed, not you, poindexter. That's how they see it.

(1) Did you make them feel like a woman by f***ing them? Then +1 to you. That's really enough. (Roosh blogged about that as well.) They'll make you breakfast in the morning. Do NOT, repeat do NOT, ask if it was good for them, if they liked it, blahblahblah. They HATE that. The REACTION THAT THEY GIVE YOU, DURING THE ACT, is how they expect you to know they enjoyed it. All they really care about is getting f***ed. It means to them that they have a man who wants them. That, to a woman, is the staff of life.

(2) Did you give them an orgasm? They really appreciate that. But it's not a dealmaker/dealbreaker for them. They don't really see that as a test of manhood. They don't really weigh that when choosing a mate. It's a nice to have for them, like when a woman is a good cook, it's nice to have, and you appreciate it. But you wouldn't select a woman because of just being a good cook.

Dick size is something only one in five of experienced women will talk about. Anyone who tells you different is chatting with real sluts. And here's the truth: even the real sluts don't always give a damn. They are just trying to sound horny, so you want to f**k them. What they CRAVE is someone who cares enough about them to set boundaries, slap them, take care of them, use them.

It's a poser world, everybody is posing.

Almost everybody.

Don't buy the BS.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2290
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » September 10th, 2014, 7:34 pm

I hear what you guys are saying; thanks for all the responses. However, I feel that countries with uber-Anglo influence due to proximity (e.g. the Nederlands) which have statuesque-amazonian women might want a 14" Wesley-Pipes type of c.ock and also need a thick d.ick due to their debauchery they have committed throughout the years which had "stretch-armstronged" them outwardly.

I'm not small (please don't chime in, WindowLicker or Ghost; you guys already gave your rebuttals beforehand), but I'm not packing 14" YET I'm emamoured by [once again]...statuesque-amazonian women. I'm tired of throwing my back out (not that bad, but it's not comfortable d.icking down some 5'2" hamburglar-semi-midget and I'm 6'3"). With 5'10"+ women, the VPN tunnel is right there ready for my remote desktop connection to drill through that pipeline. #NoITpunIntended
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2290
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » September 10th, 2014, 7:38 pm

Ghost wrote:I'm sure the anglo countries are the worst for that. Honestly, unless a guy has a literal micropenis, I can't see it mattering to most foreign women. Asians have small ones, but that doesn't stop them. They f**k and breed like rabbits.

I used to feel insecure about my size. Then I went to Asia and made a girl's p***y bleed.
Pinays cannot handle me whatsoever. They bleed way too easily.
That pear SSBBW from Davao City, Mindanao was the only one, and I think she had seen more d.icks than Van Dyke.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2037
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Post by MarcosZeitola » September 10th, 2014, 7:51 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:I hear what you guys are saying; thanks for all the responses. However, I feel that countries with uber-Anglo influence due to proximity (e.g. the Nederlands) which have statuesque-amazonian women might want a 14" Wesley-Pipes type of c.ock and also need a thick d.ick due to their debauchery they have committed throughout the years which had "stretch-armstronged" them outwardly.
As a Dutch guy I can put you at ease on that one; the statuesque-amazonian women first of all do not make up 100% of the female population as there are plenty of smaller and more plump types (which I actually prefer, personally). Second of all, our average size isn't much over six inches and I doubt many (if any) girls would mind seven or eight inches. It's not realistic to expect every potential lover to be ten inches, and the really gigantic ones will always be a rarity anyway. Of course since the women tend to be loose morally, many are also loose physically and their overall larger size would mean they need a little more to be fulfilled then a smaller lady.

No European woman would kick you out of bed if you aren't 14 inches because if she did, she'd never get laid. Plus they're terrible at guessing size anyway so will always grant you an extra inch or two especially if you're good at what you're doing. Just be confident in your ability and you'll do fine wherever you go, no matter how statuesque and large the women may be.

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2290
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » September 10th, 2014, 8:36 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:I hear what you guys are saying; thanks for all the responses. However, I feel that countries with uber-Anglo influence due to proximity (e.g. the Nederlands) which have statuesque-amazonian women might want a 14" Wesley-Pipes type of c.ock and also need a thick d.ick due to their debauchery they have committed throughout the years which had "stretch-armstronged" them outwardly.
As a Dutch guy I can put you at ease on that one; the statuesque-amazonian women first of all do not make up 100% of the female population as there are plenty of smaller and more plump types (which I actually prefer, personally). Second of all, our average size isn't much over six inches and I doubt many (if any) girls would mind seven or eight inches. It's not realistic to expect every potential lover to be ten inches, and the really gigantic ones will always be a rarity anyway. Of course since the women tend to be loose morally, many are also loose physically and their overall larger size would mean they need a little more to be fulfilled then a smaller lady.

No European woman would kick you out of bed if you aren't 14 inches because if she did, she'd never get laid. Plus they're terrible at guessing size anyway so will always grant you an extra inch or two especially if you're good at what you're doing. Just be confident in your ability and you'll do fine wherever you go, no matter how statuesque and large the women may be.
Thanks, Marcos. Do you feel that it's primarily an Anglosphere thing that women are "a.ssholes" for fancying "tree-trunk" d.ick? The only women who seem to be a.ssholes are prostitutes in- annnnnnnnnnnnnd outside of America; oooops the whooping majority American women are prostitutes in disguise. Sorry for the low blow, Danielle. Yeah, you have tattoos out the a.rse; not hot to me. The only tattoo that would look hawt would be one to cover up that pedophliac's rappers' delight of a bald p.ussy. I saw that s.hit on a Black stripper in Charlotte, NC while I was on layover to DC back in March, and I was impressed by how riveting that view was: tattoo in lieu of no p.ussy hair....I didn't think I'd like that, but if it's bald, it has to be discoloured...it cannot look like a newborn female's diapers I'm changing. Yucks.

In preponderance, I see why w.hores i.e. "brotha lovers" globally love Black American men: they love the super-big-c.ock. I'm beginning to understand why White American men loathe a woman once she has been with a Black American man. Perfect example: do you think Kim Kardashian will ever successfully go back to White American men after Kanye????? LMAO That Chris guy did, but he was a S.I.M.P. whom cowtowed to her for her celeb status. Sucker he was.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

hammanta
Junior Poster
Posts: 650
Joined: July 14th, 2013, 5:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Post by hammanta » September 10th, 2014, 8:44 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:I hear what you guys are saying; thanks for all the responses. However, I feel that countries with uber-Anglo influence due to proximity (e.g. the Nederlands) which have statuesque-amazonian women might want a 14" Wesley-Pipes type of c.ock and also need a thick d.ick due to their debauchery they have committed throughout the years which had "stretch-armstronged" them outwardly.

I'm not small (please don't chime in, WindowLicker or Ghost; you guys already gave your rebuttals beforehand), but I'm not packing 14" YET I'm emamoured by [once again]...statuesque-amazonian women. I'm tired of throwing my back out (not that bad, but it's not comfortable d.icking down some 5'2" hamburglar-semi-midget and I'm 6'3"). With 5'10"+ women, the VPN tunnel is right there ready for my remote desktop connection to drill through that pipeline. #NoITpunIntended
I can't speak for the Amazonian women but I agree that Filipinas general have a hard time handling even average sizes. I'm no mandingo but above average in terms of girth and length and all but one of the filipinas I have been with complained in one verbal or physical way or another. One girl stopped multiple times and complained verbally. In a way its a confidence booster but in another it can be a real drag if the girl isn't into it at all. I'm a little worried cause my current girl I've been communicating with is a virgin and 5'1", 105lbs. When I first met her she was way to conservative for even considering making a move. Now that I've been talking with her for awhile she's more open to the idea next time I visit.

A girl over 5'8" is a turn off for me, mainly cause I'm only 5'9" so I don't have to worry about the Amazonian girls as I plan on never getting with one.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4621
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Post by Taco » September 10th, 2014, 8:54 pm

My understanding is women only have nerve endings around the opening of their vaginas so a long penis is not going to help them much.

Most Filipinas have trouble handling a normal sized foreign penis unless they've had children already. It hurts them less if their on top of you.

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2290
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » September 10th, 2014, 10:10 pm

Taco wrote:My understanding is women only have nerve endings around the opening of their v****as so a long penis is not going to help them much.

Most Filipinas have trouble handling a normal sized foreign penis unless they've had children already. It hurts them less if their on top of you.
And by this, you're right. So how come most American women have to have a thick and/or big c.ock then??
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2290
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » September 10th, 2014, 10:14 pm

I seriously detest it when I see pics that have slogans like:

"Don't hate on us big girls. You probably don't have the proper equipment anyway."
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Post by Jester » September 11th, 2014, 4:56 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Do you feel that it's primarily an Anglosphere thing that women are "a.ssholes" for fancying "tree-trunk" d.ick? The only women who seem to be a.ssholes are hoes in- annnnnnnnnnnnnd outside of America; oooops the whooping majority American women are hoes in disguise.
I bet youre fishing where the sluts are.

Lower class ghetto-ish girls.

And in New York City.

Sex-And-The-City meets Hoochie-Mama.

Chciks banging scores of men for years having nothing to talk to their gf's about EXCEPT dick size. So no wonder they become size queens.

You want a thick cafe-au-lait girl who's not a stretched-out, foul-mouthed, hard-souled hoe? Hell man you already know where to go. DR, Cuba, Bahia/Salvador/Fortaleza.

Probably you could add Jamaica outside the touristy areas and Kingston.

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2290
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » September 11th, 2014, 6:25 pm

Jester wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Do you feel that it's primarily an Anglosphere thing that women are "a.ssholes" for fancying "tree-trunk" d.ick? The only women who seem to be a.ssholes are hoes in- annnnnnnnnnnnnd outside of America; oooops the whooping majority American women are hoes in disguise.
I bet youre fishing where the sluts are.

Lower class ghetto-ish girls.

And in New York City.

Sex-And-The-City meets Hoochie-Mama.

Chciks banging scores of men for years having nothing to talk to their gf's about EXCEPT dick size. So no wonder they become size queens.

You want a thick cafe-au-lait girl who's not a stretched-out, foul-mouthed, hard-souled hoe? Hell man you already know where to go. DR, Cuba, Bahia/Salvador/Fortaleza.

Probably you could add Jamaica outside the touristy areas and Kingston.
I don't like Jamaican women.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Anti-American Women Rants”