I think this was my final straw with AW

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Post by Forerunner »

Yohan wrote:Any online dating with local women is plainly time waste.

There are too many fake profiles, by far not enough females, and even if the profile is not a fake it often contains a lot of misleading information.

Forget about the girl next door in USA, UK, Australia etc., I say it again, it is time waste.

Online dating is only useful for overseas, you can maybe meet people in foreign countries later on in person you cannot meet otherwise.
Online dating does nothing for me all the girls on POF are the same identical profile pictures, all same characteristics nothing is changed there is no variance with women here they are all CC of one another.

There Likes
- Watching sports like football, basketball, baseball
- Drinking on the weekends for fun
- Going out with there friends and getting drunk

Here are some quotes from POF from these bimbos
" If i had to choose what to wear for the rest of my life, i would say sweats"
"Please dont send messages with a simple Hi or Hey...i wont respond.oh and dont be creepy and call me hun."
"I like to go shopping and hangout with my friends"
"Im not much of a sports fan but when it comes to hockey that is my sport to watch."
"If you can make me laugh your on the right track"
" Love baseball, my team is the Texas Rangers."
"Im a sucker for tattoos and dimples haha "
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@Droid, ForeRunner,

I know what you guys mean, but both of them look FWish and I a.ssumed they were Italian and/or Brazilian.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Forerunner wrote:

There are too many fake profiles, by far not enough females, and even if the profile is not a fake it often contains a lot of misleading information.

Forget about the girl next door in USA, UK, Australia etc., I say it again, it is time waste.

Online dating is only useful for overseas, you can maybe meet people in foreign countries later on in person you cannot meet otherwise.
Online dating does nothing for me all the girls on POF are the same identical profile pictures, all same characteristics nothing is changed there is no variance with women here they are all CC of one another.

There Likes

"Please dont send messages with a simple Hi or Hey...i wont respond.oh and dont be creepy and call me hun."
"Im not much of a sports fan but when it comes to hockey that is my sport to watch."
The most annoying one is "I'm not looking for a one-night stand/I'm not into FWB/Talk about sex and you'll get blocked!"

I NEVER, EVER SEE THIS IN FOREIGN PROFILES....NOT EVEN IN POF FW PROFILES....Even Canadian profiles on POF are classier. I cannot stand this country, guys.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Forerunner wrote:For me I try don't validate them they are nothing however the sole purpose of me approaching them is to build my confidence up so that when I do leave here my mindset is different and changed I could really care less about these bimbo's
Makes sense, but unfortunately your mindset and confidence may end up worse off, as proven by your example. :(
The flip side is that if you don't get too jaded you can build a thick skin. Passing this "baptism of fire" here will make anything else seem like a breeze.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

Why are you taking pics of ppl at the airport...? haha
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Post by Forerunner »

droid wrote:
Forerunner wrote:For me I try don't validate them they are nothing however the sole purpose of me approaching them is to build my confidence up so that when I do leave here my mindset is different and changed I could really care less about these bimbo's
Makes sense, but unfortunately your mindset and confidence may end up worse off, as proven by your example. :(
The flip side is that if you don't get too jaded you can build a thick skin. Passing this "baptism of fire" here will make anything else seem like a breeze.

You are correct however I don't know whether for me in the long run its even feasible for me to approach them anymore. I see these beta guys around here approaching these bimbos all the time getting dates with them however most of the girls it seems like they are after guys they can manipulate and control. I am unfortunately don't fit their cookie cutter mold of a submissive guy. I like to take the lead not the back seat in this cultural women hate real man is thats why they throw themselves & chase after these brutes. And if they don't get that it seems they want a docile male that can be given instruction on what to do. Just the other day I was in Starbucks heard these females walk in and say how guys are so dumb now days.

This proves my point they are soulless creatures that lack identity you can see that in their pictures online with their selfies, look at me I am god's gift to the world attitude . It makes me so sick but I guess there is only one thing to do to eradicate this problem for me its to get the hell out of here

But the only benefit for me approaching them while I am here like I mentioned earlier is to build my social skills and conversational skills up with women in general I could give two s.hits if anything happens between us because for me I see myself leveling every time I do it :)
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Forerunner wrote:
droid wrote:

You are correct however I don't know whether for me in the long run its even feasible for me to approach them anymore. I see these beta guys around here approaching these bimbos all the time getting dates with them however most of the girls it seems like they are after guys they can manipulate and control. I am unfortunately don't fit their cookie cutter mold of a submissive guy. I like to take the lead not the back seat in this cultural women hate real man is thats why they throw themselves & chase after these brutes. And if they don't get that it seems they want a docile male that can be given instruction on what to do. Just the other day I was in Starbucks heard these females walk in and say how guys are so dumb now days.

This proves my point they are soulless creatures that lack identity you can see that in their pictures online with their selfies, look at me I am god's gift to the world attitude . It makes me so sick but I guess there is only one thing to do to eradicate this problem for me its to get the hell out of here

But the only benefit for me approaching them while I am here like I mentioned earlier is to build my social skills and conversational skills up with women in general I could give two s.hits if anything happens between us because for me I see myself leveling every time I do it :)
It sounds like you need to learn a new language while you're at it, and learn to respect their culture and assimilate to theirs. Don't bring the clandestine-for-NWO, pompous 'empire' to a country that isn't nowhere near what you could be bringing to them!!!!
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

Forerunner wrote:

There Likes

They just seem so boring.
Let's get together and feel alright.
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

droid wrote:The flip side is that if you don't get too jaded you can build a thick skin. Passing this "baptism of fire" here will make anything else seem like a breeze.
this is spot on.....i venture most of us on the forum here have been rejected at least hundreds of times......after that shit it is a BREEZE overseas......when i went to bosnia i was like "holy shit, this is a piece of cake over here"
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

matthewcoury wrote:
droid wrote:The flip side is that if you don't get too jaded you can build a thick skin. Passing this "baptism of fire" here will make anything else seem like a breeze.
this is spot on.....i venture most of us on the forum here have been rejected at least hundreds of times......after that shit it is a BREEZE overseas......when i went to bosnia i was like "holy shit, this is a piece of cake over here"
Isn't it refreshing, when they actually make eye-contact, respond when you greet politely, say "I'll see you tomorrow", or " I look forward to talking to you again" among other things?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

droid wrote:Isn't it refreshing, when they actually make eye-contact, respond when you greet politely, say "I'll see you tomorrow", or " I look forward to talking to you again" among other things?
holy shit yes droid....and theyre hot and actually show up! contrast that to fatty who told me shed meet me for lunch after texting and talking for like a month.....never showed up.....that was pretty close to the last straw that broke the camels back......you know its crazy but when you move out of this country you are leaving behind all your social baggage, like how you were treated in highschool, college, and the bar scene/dating scene here, and you automatically just acclimate in another culture.....you no longer feel like sitting at home cause you already know exactly whats gonna happen if you go out in the US of Gay and try to talk with people on the night scene